KSL Glasgow clinic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gray100
    replied
    So why are you even replying on here then?

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    I believe you have name called also paxman so pot kettle black! I’m through for aftercare at the weekend if that suits?

    Leave a comment:


  • Paxman
    replied
    Originally posted by Gray100
    Paxman clearly by your reaction on here it’s your nerve that’s been touched!
    Really? Tell me why I should give a monkeys what an ignorant moron like you thinks about anything?

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    Again..I don’t have FB..right how can we sort this? I’m more than happy to come through and meet whoever! Have a chat...

    Leave a comment:


  • Paxman
    replied
    Originally posted by Gray100
    Who the **** is Chris gray? Hahaha are you guys seriously all chatting together trying 2 work out who I am?? Lol this is fantastic

    Paxman I wasn’t even talking about your bald patch you stupid ****! Liverpool funny how as soon as this paxman gimp pipes up you start being a wee child again! You where actually starting 2 be quite sound!

    The only person looking stupid on this forum is you! If you're such a big hard man who thinks he can name call & make threats to random strangers why don't you man up & post your photos & tell us all who you are & stop hiding behind your keyboard!

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Go on the Facebook page and post if want to endorse the clinic and if not on yer way as I’m sick of your fake profiles.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    Paxman clearly by your reaction on here it’s your nerve that’s been touched!

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    I came on here to post a good review and you guys could not handle that because of your own personal situation! I’m sorry that your own HT hasn’t worked but I’m certainly not sorry mines has went wells

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    Who the **** is Chris gray? Hahaha are you guys seriously all chatting together trying 2 work out who I am?? Lol this is fantastic

    Paxman I wasn’t even talking about your bald patch you stupid ****! Liverpool funny how as soon as this paxman gimp pipes up you start being a wee child again! You where actually starting 2 be quite sound!

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    it’s sad no one can leave good reviews on the clinics Facebook page. Pitty that!

    Leave a comment:


  • Paxman
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamesy
    I’ve nevet threatened anyone on here, I just get as upset as you do when accused of someone or something I’m not. If we were all as childish and accusative as you then I would say you two are the same person but I’m not. Most of my actions and opinions towards you guys is mainly because if I’m honest I’d be lying if I said I’m not worried about the future, things are going great now, and I hope they continue! It give me comfort to stand up for what I hope to believe is going to be a good result
    Really!? "I’ll try and get down on Tuesday, needs a good slap to be honest" Sounds like a threat to me! So what is it you plan to do if you meet him then?

    Tell me why it is you & gray came on here with such a bad attitude towards folks who were simply sharing their bad experience of KSL, touched a nerve eh?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamesy
    replied
    Not everyone has Facebook mate but if I have to make one I will :-)

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Gents if you’s are genuine people with good reviews and wanting to indorse the clinic then why don’t you contact the KSLhairthetruth Facebook page with your pics and reviews and the person who runs it will put your reviews up.

    My spidey sense again is gonna tell me that Jamesy, 5pies, and Chris Gray are gonna say they don’t have Facebook. ��

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamesy
    replied
    I’ve nevet threatened anyone on here, I just get as upset as you do when accused of someone or something I’m not. If we were all as childish and accusative as you then I would say you two are the same person but I’m not. Most of my actions and opinions towards you guys is mainly because if I’m honest I’d be lying if I said I’m not worried about the future, things are going great now, and I hope they continue! It give me comfort to stand up for what I hope to believe is going to be a good result

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Sounds like Simon the owner with that comment, apparently has a attitude when people tell the truth about his clinic and has been known to issue some threats.

    Leave a comment:

Working...