KSL Glasgow clinic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gray100
    replied
    IT made my shift more entertaining lol

    Exactly Jamesy how don’t we know They work for a rival clinic??

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamesy
    replied
    Haha i Wish I worked nights seems like a missed out on an arguement!

    Liverpool, I can’t find your photos elsewhere, I looked. So if you’re gonna accuse me of working for the clinic, I accuse you of working for another, or perhaps just someone with a personal vendetta against one of the staff, either way, your protest should be funny and I might change my appointment this week to see you.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    Hopefully they’ll take a photograph of you

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Hopefully you’ll read about it in the paper.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    Well sadly you will not see myself..however I would love to watch this lol I’ll be around at the weekend if your planning a protest then?

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Look you’s can harp on about how good the clinic is and the staff are amazing though proves in the pudding and the word is getting out there more and more about this cowboy outfit, Facebook page, article in the paper, reviews on line.

    See ya Tuesday. ✊��

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    You told me too look for myself..do I did! I’m guessing your the totally balding fella as the guy with dark hair isn’t bad

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Look I don’t have to answer to you.

    Sadly the clinic can’t delete these comments and I bet you it’s killing Simon eh. Do what’s right and refund your bad workmanship.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    You the fella with dark hair and small bald patch or totally bald fella?

    Yes I work for the company because I have so far had a good HT..well done

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Go over to the KSLhairthetruth if you want to see pictures.

    It’s ripping out you that you work for the company. Touched a nerv with the bad reviews?

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    You ever gonna post before after pics? Or just talk

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    I hope they did get there’s in turkey as by the state of theirs now I hope they did

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Hi Simon ✋

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    ‘Keyboard gangster’? Where do you get these from??

    You keep saying we work for the clinic..which is not true! It’s 4am..I work nightshift..why in my right mind would I be in here otherwise? It’s comical lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    I was naive to rush into a hair transplant I’ll admit that, your clinic advertising doing Stokes and Leigh Griffiths hair transplants when they actually go their done in Turkey.

    I’m gonna make as many people as I can aware so they can’t be so naive to also fall for your tricks.

    Leave a comment:

Working...