KSL Glasgow clinic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gray100
    replied
    Not loading

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    What’s your thoughts on the artical?

    Men wanting hair transplants similar to that popularised by Wayne Rooney are putting themselves at risk of botched operations by unscrupulous clinics

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    You guys are so bitter and aggressive hahahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    When you go back in for the aftercare ask about the artical and if they are registered.

    Men wanting hair transplants similar to that popularised by Wayne Rooney are putting themselves at risk of botched operations by unscrupulous clinics

    Leave a comment:


  • Paxman
    replied
    Originally posted by Gray100
    Again paxman pot kettle black!! The second I posted my good review I got attacked by you and your little friends! I’m actually not sorry about your failed hair op now..you and your little friends are complete fools!
    No one on this thread has behaved like a fool more than you, if you can't see that then you're an even bigger fool than I thought you were. Anyhoo feel free to troll on & make an even bigger fool of yourself. I doubt you're doing your buddy Simon any favours on here with your idiotic comments!

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    You are an absolute bellend on yer way.

    Leave a comment:


  • Paxman
    replied
    Good for you! So why does that make you want to threaten & verbally abuse folk who have had a different experience than you? Are you just a full time a-hole to random folk for no good reason?

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    Well clearly you are desperate to find out who I am lol you just said you and your buddies have been trying to work it out hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    I’ll be at the clinic on Tuesday feel free to say hi.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    To have a face to face conversation

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Originally posted by Gray100
    Well for a start it will show you guys I’m not this Chris gray fella
    I couldn’t care who the hell you are tbh, you are irrelevant to me.

    All the guys in the whatsapp chat plus the few others I’ve tallked to who’s had transplants from KFC have been absolute sound expect you and your two buddies who are trying to endorse the clinic......wonder why that is? ��

    Leave a comment:


  • Paxman
    replied
    Originally posted by Gray100
    I believe you have name called also paxman so pot kettle black! I’m through for aftercare at the weekend if that suits?
    Suits for what eh? & what are you even talking about with my username?

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    I’m not posting my progress pictures online to complete strangers! The only thing that counts is that IM HAPPY

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    Well for a start it will show you guys I’m not this Chris gray fella

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Originally posted by Gray100
    Again..I don’t have FB..right how can we sort this? I’m more than happy to come through and meet whoever! Have a chat...
    Sort what out?

    Leave a comment:

Working...