KSL Glasgow clinic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    As I said I’m happy for you that things have worked out for you though that’s not been the case from the majority of customers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    This constant ‘hi simon’ is hilarious lol I’ve never met Simon before just seen him in the clinic

    Ok so would you rather me slander Ksl for no reason? I have no reason 2..as of just it’s been all good

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Funny i’m not the only one on here that thinks you’s work for the clinic.

    You 2 guys are the only ones who has anything good to say about the clinic....wonder why that is. His Simon and Andrew. ✋

    Talked to two people from the Facebook page KSLhairthetruth Facebook page tonight, 1 on the phone and the other through Facebook. One guy messaged me saying: “I hate ksl, worst mistake I've ever made.” And the other guy has had his second procedure and has been offered a third one. Told them to make a profile and get involved in the debate.

    Cowboys.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    Liverpool I think you have some serious issues problems mentally

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    This is a forum..both good and bad! I’m not gonna apologise for posting a good review so far! I don’t think any of us work for any clinics..so I hope all this ‘you work for them’ nonsense stops.as its boring and pathetic! Burn Ksl had a couple good points in earlier post!

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Newspaper articles, Facebook page and clients bad reviews and it’s laughable you are still trying to be on their side, though we all know that’s only because you’s all work for the clinic.

    Hi Simon and Andrew. ✋

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Look that’s absolute crap we are not a rival clinic or don’t have vendetta against anyone.

    Facts is the clinic pride them self’s as best in the busines when that’s far from the case.

    Their team is inexperienced and I don’t think are qualified. They have a “consultant” in there who is part time football player also half of the receptionists helping out in the hair transplants and I know at least one of them doesn’t have any medical background at all.

    Stokes, and a few other football players got their hair transplant in clinica clinic in Turkey and NOT by the same inexperienced KSL team that does the normal ones for the average guy off the street.

    The clinic are more corrupt than the royal family, don’t be fooled.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Pies
    replied
    I agree with you that it is very strange that others seem to have no received same treatment and I don’t know the reasons for that.

    While other people may post reviews I have posted pictures to show the before and after so does that not help prove it’s genuine and not fake?

    Leave a comment:


  • David666
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Pies
    Even though I have posted numerous before and after pictures? I’m repeating points because they are true.

    What can I do to show you I’m genuine?
    Fella look at it from the other perspective, you own experience tells you one thing coupled with numberous others contacting you and telling you the same, but 1 person pops up and says the complete opposite, also Simon has blackmailed customers before to post fake reviews and has posted obviously fake reviews on google, so what would you believe?

    If you are genuine then I’m delighted for you, however in the same vain I have to wonder what I and the others have done to deserve such miss treatment.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Pies
    replied
    Even though I have posted numerous before and after pictures? I’m repeating points because they are true.

    What can I do to show you I’m genuine?

    Leave a comment:


  • David666
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Pies
    I think it’s a bit cheeky on the KSL truth page to say that it’s for all review good and bad then when people post reviews that are not bad you say we must be KSL.

    I have no idea how this second op will turn out in a year but from my experience so far I have different feelings from others.

    I am the only person on here to post pictures - that is the only way to understand people’s situation in my opinion.

    Every time I’ve been in for aftercare there have been people in before me and after me waiting so I assume many people do get same treatment and service as I have.
    Then why not send them a review then?? I’ll be honest 5pies, I could believe that others may be genuine customers, but you almost definitely an inside man, it’s just your comments and how you keep repeating the same points,

    Let me ask you a question, if 10 people tell you it’s raining, and 3 people tell you it’s a sunny day, do you walk outside in a t shirt? Thats a Rhetorical question!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Burn KSL
    replied
    Information to help.

    If you are in doupt or feel you are being sold a product that sounds too good to be true.

    This is the NHS take on minoxidil, finasteride and ultra violet hair treatment (laser);
    Hair loss can have many causes. Alopecia is the general medical term for hair loss. Find out when to see a GP and what treatments are available.


    Also just general information on the procedures;


    If anyone in Scotland has any concerns regarding a clinic, then help is at hand;

    Independent Healthcare Enquiry Line: 0131 623 4342 or email on hcis.clinicregulation@nhs.net

    Any issues of regarding the competence of the "doctors" can be reported to the General Medical Council as they are the regulating body for doctors.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Pies
    replied
    I think it’s a bit cheeky on the KSL truth page to say that it’s for all review good and bad then when people post reviews that are not bad you say we must be KSL.

    I have no idea how this second op will turn out in a year but from my experience so far I have different feelings from others.

    I am the only person on here to post pictures - that is the only way to understand people’s situation in my opinion.

    Every time I’ve been in for aftercare there have been people in before me and after me waiting so I assume many people do get same treatment and service as I have.

    Leave a comment:


  • Burn KSL
    replied
    Just so we are all clear, slander is under english law and has no merit in Scotland. Defamation is what is used in Scottish law. From what has been seen on here, there is no concerns. If there was I'm sure KSL would be acting on it.
    That was some reading, I can see why the new guys are beeing picked on. There is a lot I picked up on reading your posts and seeing the way you write. Looks pretty familiar, also they way you words have been chosen don't really match up to those clients. I'm finding this quite humorous.
    You are the only three that want to say something good, why make the effort, the timing of comments are pretty close, just too strange.
    I totally get you with the cross accusation to the other guys with the "other clinic influence". That has too many flaws, if that were true it would be worded differently, quite plain to see.
    Asking for evidence and pictures, why? Is it not enough for they gentleman to give their own opinion on they way they felt their experience with KSL. After all, we all have a right to opinion. No one is right or wrong here, you guys in favour of KSL, great I am happy it's worked out. You know that if it doesn't then you have us here, and we can all work together.
    As for us in the dad situation, if things were different with KSL then I'm sure we could meet with a positive result moving forward. Their is a lot of money at stake here, peoples happiness, confidence and more importantly their health. Hair that simply can not grow back. These people will be heard as we have had no luck with KSL aftercare. It is up to us in what way we see fit and what way is best for us to move forward.

    We are all under KSL and we all should have a positive thing to say, if not then why not. Our treatments should be the same, expectations the same, experience, customers service etc.. all the same. If there is discrepancies then why put up with that. I will question things and will continue to do so. KSL has been an horrific experience for myself and I wish no one to go through what I am.

    Let's stop this silly chat and move to a more positive one. Where we can act as adults and move on with what ever way we feel about KSL. If you feel someone is wrong, then fine but that doesn't mean you are right.

    Keep the chin up to thouse who feel hard done by, things will all work out in the end.
    :-)

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamesy
    replied
    I’ll try and get down on Tuesday, needs a good slap to be honest

    Leave a comment:

Working...