KSL Glasgow clinic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Burn KSL
    replied
    Hi AA08,

    Could I please suggest you email clearlynotthebest@gmx.com, there is a lot of information becoming available in the steps to take.

    Leave a comment:


  • AA08
    replied
    Ksl experience

    I too have had a terrible experience with KSL. I went back for a second fue as the first one was so poor and this is has not improved it at all.

    Is it a good idea to ask for a refund? Or should I take out a claim?

    Thanks people.

    Leave a comment:


  • Burn KSL
    replied
    Elletee,

    It is up to you who you use, Just make sure you make the right decision. Over the next few weeks there will be a lot to read on KSL. Also there is now a law that you have to be credited my Healthcare Improvement Scotland, KSL have not yet been approved. KSL is the worst mistake I have ever made. They do not offer refunds, well not to myself or other I am in contact with, just more procedures. But we hope this to change and will fight for it.

    Leave a comment:


  • elletee
    replied
    Follow up on scarring by KSL

    Originally posted by Paxman
    This reply is probably a bit late, but hopefully it will give anyone else considering using KSL for hair restoration surgery pause for thought.

    I had two procedures done by them & still have a patchy result & they have left me with bad scarring at the back & that was with FUE!

    They only did the second procedure because I had left a negative review online & it was conditional on my changing it.

    This was a huge mistake as I still have the patchy result at the front & now I have all this scarring at the back to go with it.

    I would urge anyone to think twice about using them as they have given me nothing but grief these past two years.

    Maybe I'm being picky as they told me that they have seen people end up with worse scarring at the back & are still happier to have more hair on top, but I've not found anyone saying that on any forum I've searched.
    Hi Paxman. I'm new to the forum, so forgive me if I'm asking too many questions. I'm considering a HT and had been looking at KSL amongst others, so I googled them to try and do as much research as possible. I'm glad I did.

    The scarring at the back looks bad and its very patchy around the temples. This is after the two procedures!? I don't think being left with the scarring your photo shows as being picky at all, as their website states the FUE procedure leaves minimal scarring that can only be seen through a microscope.

    I take it that the back is not repairable? Although, if thats what they did to the back, I'm not sure i would want them to go near my hair again if it was me. Have they offered any refund or compensation? As surely after two unsatisfactory procedures one of which left you with very visible scarring, they must realise they messed it up, they offer 100% satisfaction guarantee on their website?

    Leave a comment:


  • Paxman
    replied
    Originally posted by Driver
    The top looks pretty good to me. I can see what you mean about the back.
    They didn't touch the top, they only did a little bit at my temples and badly done at that, patchy and growing in the opposite direction of my natural hair making it look terrible if I grow it in.

    Leave a comment:


  • Burn KSL
    replied
    Please contact David and lets stop this from ever happening again.

    Things are in motion chaps so lets keep the heads up. :-)

    Leave a comment:


  • David666
    replied
    gents, ive created a disposable email address to get this discussion away from prying eyes, feel free to contact me clearlynotthebest@gmx.com and lets escalate things.

    Leave a comment:


  • Burn KSL
    replied
    I totally agree, I'm just looking for folk to express their interest on this other chat and we can make a plan from that. I would also like it keep the details private, I could pm you.

    KSL Court Action;

    Hi there, I am in the middle of building a case against KLS in Glasgow and would like it if all the unhappy customers could reply. Give me your thoughts on court, lets share ideas and put them to a stop. I had enough and feel it is now time to fight them. We need to work together and we will succeed if we put our minds to

    Leave a comment:


  • David666
    replied
    yes, I completely agree, these people need to be stopped, but we need to discuss this privately, also leaving plenty of reviews and publicising their misconduct on social media will reduce their exposure and hopefully stop anyone else falling fowl of KSL hair`s extravagant claims and poor services.

    Leave a comment:


  • Burn KSL
    replied
    David666,

    We are looking at court action as well. I'd like to discuss this more with you. Maybe even get our solicitors talking, make a better plan putting all our heads together.

    Leave a comment:


  • Russeding
    replied
    Wow. Was supposed to go and have a consultation with ksl today but I didn't because of work. So glad I didn't now. I saw that bloke Jake Quickenden who was on X factor had surgery with them so they must be legit. They must have paid him off like the footy players!

    Leave a comment:


  • David666
    replied
    advertising their failings far and wide using social media, including photos and reviews is a good way of applying pleasure on them, plus links to these forum, I definitely think strength in numbers is the way ahead and a closed discussion would be a good start.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cowboy Hair Clinic
    replied
    David 666,

    Nothing to be ashamed of, all of us just believed what we were told and to be honest why wouldn't we?! It seems that there are a good few people that are interested in taking action against them collectively.

    Not sure how everyone would feel about meeting up and discussing best course of action?

    Leave a comment:


  • David666
    replied
    Gents I am ashamed to say it but i am in the same boat, having been conned in to a hair transplant with KSL hair in Glasgow and have had the privilege of their non-existent customer services. i am currently perusing them for a refund, not an easy task, however i have found that posting on their twitter page grabs their attention. also you may be covered if you payed the deposit or the full amount by credit card, look in to section 75 of the consumer credit act, http://www.which.co.uk/consumer-righ...mer-credit-act. i too would be very interested in anyone who is taking action against these people and would be glad to help.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hairylad
    replied
    Hi there, another very disgruntled client of ksl here, do u have a telephone number or contact of any kind for urself and the lawyer u are using. Id be rather intrested in taking this further but dont know the route to go down, cheers

    Leave a comment:

Working...