KSL Glasgow clinic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Paxman
    replied
    Originally posted by Gray100
    Myself 5pies and Jamesy are the only lads here saying anything positive..so how am I negative? Are you really that blind??...have you not directed any insults no?? You really think you are something don’t you?
    You're the one who continually acts like they're some kind of big shot on here not me, I've simply called you out on your BS. Sad day for you that you can't take it and have to beat your chest call folks names & make little threats, sorry I'm not impressed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Originally posted by Paxman
    Apoligies I shall take time to read them, Can I ask if it was yourself who deleted some of Gray100s insults that were directed at myself & others from this thread? If not then there is some serious foul play at work.
    Deleteing comments ��

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    I’m out! 5pies Jamesy I wish you all the best in the future..take care!

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    Myself 5pies and Jamesy are the only lads here saying anything positive..so how am I negative? Are you really that blind??...have you not directed any insults no?? You really think you are something don’t you?

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    That’s another former clinent added to the whatsapp group, seems like there are a few unhappy customer.

    One of the boys suggested doing a KSLhairthetruth instagram and we can all uploaded our pictures.

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Look not gonna post on this thread again.

    Gonna start a new thread.

    Laters.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamesy
    replied
    Sorry lads, rough coupla days haha!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamesy
    replied
    They seem regulated to me
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    Sound

    Leave a comment:


  • Winston
    replied
    Please take the time to read and follow our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service. Also, please keep all commentary civil and stick to the facts of your individual cases.
    Thank you for your understanding in this matter.

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Hey, Paxman.

    Don’t feel obligated and I know some people my want to keep their stuff private though if you want to email kslhairthetruth@gmx.com and give your details and ask them to pass them on to Liverpool1888 so we can have a chat by phone, text or email to discuss the clinic.

    Cheers!

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    You have said just as many negative things towards myself and others so get off your high horse

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    Troll lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Paxman
    replied
    Originally posted by Gray100
    Be quiet you fool
    ..Yawn give it a rest you pathetic troll.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    That was towards paxman

    Leave a comment:

Working...