KSL Glasgow clinic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Paxman
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamesy
    What do you mean now? I’m not arguing with you about where you work?! If I was being accused of something which I’m not then of course I’m going to point the finger at you, because all I can read on here is your story of all their failings, and other people’s strife but f@&k all about your story, and your results. I work Tuesdays and only get down there on a Saturday for aftercare but I’ll try my hardest for you, because I’ve taken a certain unlike to you
    Is that another threat?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamesy
    replied
    What do you mean now? I’m not arguing with you about where you work?! If I was being accused of something which I’m not then of course I’m going to point the finger at you, because all I can read on here is your story of all their failings, and other people’s strife but f@&k all about your story, and your results. I work Tuesdays and only get down there on a Saturday for aftercare but I’ll try my hardest for you, because I’ve taken a certain unlike to you

    Leave a comment:


  • Paxman
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamesy
    Haha so funny, spidey senses, are you sure you were even old enough to have a transplant?? You’re acting like a child
    What's funny is KSL's pathetic attempts to dilute this thread & their obviously fake reviews on google, it's good to know you lot are that desperate to try & hide the truth!

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Yup, I’m in my 20’s and my spidey senses hasn’t let me down.

    Wait are you’s not saying I’m from a rival clinic anymore? So are you acknowledging I’m a client of KFC now?

    See you’s lads Tuesday.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamesy
    replied
    Haha so funny, spidey senses, are you sure you were even old enough to have a transplant?? You’re acting like a child

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Also to 5pies who was commenting on the receptionist Paul doing nothing on his transplant though just happensd to be there. One guy on the whatsapp page said “that boy Paul inserted the hairs on my right side which after a few months ended up being the bad side and was more patchy than the left side which was done by girl receptiost” seems the clinic like their receptiosnts that much they let them do work experience on clinics hairs......except the celebrity’s and football players.

    Paul has zero medical experience I’ve been told. In my opinion he shouldn’t be anywhere near the transplants.

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    100% Simon, Andrew and possibly one of the other cowboy “consultants”. Hi lads.

    Talking to the 7 former clients on the KSLhairthetruth whatsapp chat we’ve made and and some of the guys think that the user Gray100 who’s giving good reviews and giving the boys who has had bad experiences cheeky comments could be former employe Chris Gray who used to insert the hair grafts before the girl who works on the reception done it and is still apparently still friends with the clinic.

    My spidey sense yet again thinks this is true and the keyboard gangster is the same guy.

    Hi Chris Gray ✋

    Leave a comment:


  • Paxman
    replied
    Originally posted by Gray100
    You the fella with dark hair and small bald patch or totally bald fella?

    Yes I work for the company because I have so far had a good HT..well done
    Small bald patch!? Are you serious!? It's more than one! I shouldn't even have any visible bald patches at all in the donor area! You find me another clinic who'd be proud to show results like that!? I suggest you get your eyes tested! I dread to think what your own great result is like...

    Maybe folks are suspecting you & your buddy jamesy, might have ties to KSL because you have been aggressive & derogatory towards people since you came onto the thread! If you have no ties to KSL why come on here like that? Or are you naturally just a-hole to random strangers on the internet?
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    Don’t have Facebook or any social media so I can’t

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    I am angry about this clinic and my experience who wouldn’t be after spending 7 grand with horrendous results.

    I am happy for you’s I really am. Shame you can’t leave your good reviews on the the clinics Facebook page.

    Seems you don’t have any simply for the guys currently having bad experiences.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Pies
    replied
    Originally posted by Jamesy
    How do I post a pic here?
    Click reply (not quick) then scroll down past comments and there is something like additional options attachments and manage attachments. Do it that way.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    Seem to contradict yourself quite a lot Liverpool? I don’t think your happy at all for us..I think your very bitter and angry...taking it out on us who so far are happy isn’t right! By all means you have the right to complain to Ksl..do what you must but do not have a go at us guys!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamesy
    replied
    How do I post a pic here?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamesy
    replied
    Liverpool you are comedy gold, i’d Love to meet you haha. I don’t work for the clinic, and if it upsets you I’ll stop saying you work for any clinic, but I’m too early in the journey to be getting upset and slating someone who ‘so far’ aren’t doing anything to upset me. There’s hairs growing, happy days, nobody in the clinic have pissed me off, happy days, so we’ll see how long that lasts for. Can I ask how long into the process you are, burnksl and david666 have shared their story, I get their grievance, and I wish them the best getting what they’re after

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    I do have serious issues and no wonder after getting fleeced out of a lot of money.

    Leave a comment:

Working...