KSL Glasgow clinic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gray100
    replied
    Be quiet you fool

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Ok, we’ll leave it at that. Not wasting any more energy on here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    How brave little man

    Leave a comment:


  • Paxman
    replied
    Originally posted by Gray100
    I do not think this is a game..I think yourself and that tw*t Liverpool are idiots! I cane here to post my experience and got attacked because it was positive! I am sticking up for my own personal experience..not ksl in any way shape or form!!
    The only folks attacking people & making threats are you & your buddy Jamesy, anyone with half a brain can see that just by looking at your posts!

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    Why don’t you phone and ask him? Or go into the clinic?

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    I don’t know anyone who works for ksl lol your extremely paranoid aren’t you??

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    We’ll see what happens buddy. ✌��

    We are are not handing them out, we are posting them up and down the street early doors and there is a few of us so I’m sure you will see at least one unless Simon sends his minions out to take them down ��

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Glad you think this is a game when all these guys are out of pocket and left with shocking results.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    This is too easy!

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Pies
    I read the article and it says that you have until 1st April to register. It doesn’t say the inspection has to be carried out by then and since there new regulations I would think most wouldn’t have been carried out yet. If it said for definite that KSL hadn’t signed up then I would be more concerned.

    I also want to point out I haven’t made any comments personally or aggressively etc - all I have done is post a review and say I don’t understand some other experiences.

    I do have facebook and have seen the other page. There are only about 6 people on it so it’s not that widely looked at. I have posted my review and pics on here for anybody interested and also go through to Glasgow on Saturdays for aftercare and happy to chat.

    Or DM me and happy to chat.
    Really glad your fue is going good wee though I don’t have any intrest in meeting up. I’ll be there on Tuesday with some of the other lads early to stick flyers up and then stand out the shop.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Pies
    replied
    I read the article and it says that you have until 1st April to register. It doesn’t say the inspection has to be carried out by then and since there new regulations I would think most wouldn’t have been carried out yet. If it said for definite that KSL hadn’t signed up then I would be more concerned.

    I also want to point out I haven’t made any comments personally or aggressively etc - all I have done is post a review and say I don’t understand some other experiences.

    I do have facebook and have seen the other page. There are only about 6 people on it so it’s not that widely looked at. I have posted my review and pics on here for anybody interested and also go through to Glasgow on Saturdays for aftercare and happy to chat.

    Or DM me and happy to chat.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    That was reason everyone used ksl am a right? Some blame must be on you? Proper research before hand? If we all wanted the best HT we would have went down London etc

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    The only clinic that uses pay as your grow in Glasgow is KSL....can’t name them for legal reasons.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    It just loaded..I have seen this before! It says only 1 is registered? Do not just ksl then? Contradicting yourself again? I thought you didn’t care what I thought??

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Conveniently. If you were a genuine customer of KFC then you would 100% want to look at that.

    Men wanting hair transplants similar to that popularised by Wayne Rooney are putting themselves at risk of botched operations by unscrupulous clinics

    Leave a comment:

Working...