KSL Glasgow clinic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Gray100
    replied
    Pretty much the same as myself..may I ask if you have any concerns? How many months did you stay on laser for?

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Pies
    replied
    Honestly I don’t know - they didn’t tell me or I don’t remember. I think they said 1600 second op and that that packed the area to increase density. I was probably too nervous first time and not as clued up as I am now.

    Not at all re second op. Dealt with Andrew weekly from first op for 12 weeks I went in each week to see him with pics each time. Then we moved to monthly and then quarterly up to 15 months.

    Every appointment he reviewed the area that looked a bit thin and said if it didn’t improve after 12-18 months they would do it again to thicken up. I didn’t even ask - they offered.

    I have phoned them 3/4 times since my op a few weeks ago to ask some follow up questions and I’m booked in for after care starting 25th.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    I do apologise for adding fuel to the fire..

    This is a sensitive topic! Maybe down the line I will be in the same situation..only time will tell

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamesy
    replied
    Liverpool1888 where’s your pictures? You seem to be doing a lot of ring leading, how do we know you’re a client?!

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    5pies how many grafts did you get first and second op? I got around 1850 mainly around the frontal area! Did you have to hassle them for second op? Are yuk happy so far with results??

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamesy
    replied
    I have genuine sympathy I really do, I suppose the reason I’m probably getting upset and heated about the situation is the same as Gray, we’re in the early stages and happy thus far, so for someone to try and tell us what is ahead when potentially is not is upsetting. Gray, David has shared his story on here so there no point infuriating him again haha, I guess I hope he finds peace in the end

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Pies
    replied
    Who is the new general manager?

    I am 18 months down the line from mine and while I had the second op a few weeks ago it was to improve density and I have previously posted pics in the thread of the result before the second op.

    Can others post their before and after?

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    When did you get your HT? Is it the density that is the problem? Who may I ask did you deal with? Have you had a second op?

    Leave a comment:


  • David666
    replied
    well at 3 months I thought pretty much as you do now, I had no cause for concern, and believe it or not I'm not really the complaining type, I would be here all night typing the in and outs of what happened after I did contact KSL with my concerns, but long story short, I have never dealt with any company as unprofessional and as ignorant as KSL, some of the stuff they came out with or tried to pull you just wouldn't believe, I am infuriated with the shear arrogance of Simon Lindsay, at the start of my problems with them, I thought it was me that was at fault some how, but then when I started to make contact with others in the same situation and received the similar treatment, I was relived I wasn't the only one but horrified that how many people were in the same boat. I realise you can only speak for your experiences, and perhaps KSL have turned over a new leaf, there is a new general manager in Glasgow after all, however you can not deny that there is serious amount of negativity and red flags surrounding KSL hair. to be honest I wouldn't be standing protesting either but it is adding fuel to my cause so I am going to wish them every success.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    Well by 3 months the results are really good...so by 9 hopefully they’ll be spot on! How was yours after 3 months David? I would definitely be taking measures to fix the problem but I would absolutely not be standing in the street protesting! I do feel for you guys but disagree with many things you have said! Would you go to another clinic if that was something you could do? I know turkey has very good clinics and at a fraction of the cost!

    Leave a comment:


  • Paxman
    replied
    Originally posted by Gray100
    I’m making a fool of myself?? Ha ha..are you for real!...going protesting on the street handing out flyers?? Ok pal lol the jokes on you guys! I bid you good luck because your gonna need it! I’ll sleep peacefully again tonight..
    Ignorance really is bliss then I guess...

    Leave a comment:


  • David666
    replied
    people clearly feel very strongly about this subject if they are willing to protest, if you cant say anything encouraging then don't say anything atoll, remember you could easily be in there position in 9 months time, not saying you would be or you would stand in the street, but I would hazard a guess that none of those 4 protesters thought they would be doing that at 3 months post surgery. so I advice to you gray is to just stay neutral, monitor the situation and if possible some helpful advice, humility costs nothing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    I’m making a fool of myself?? Ha ha..are you for real!...going protesting on the street handing out flyers?? Ok pal lol the jokes on you guys! I bid you good luck because your gonna need it! I’ll sleep peacefully again tonight..

    Leave a comment:


  • David666
    replied
    correct, any plastic or cosmetic surgery is a risk, but KSL throw about their 100% satisfaction guarantee, I had very realistic expectations, but it was mainly their attitude towards me at the start and it escalated from there, believe it or not but all I wanted when I first made a very polite complain was to speak to Simon himself to explain my concerns, but he would even give me the time of day until I posted some photos on his twitter page and then all I got was threats, then I started to dig and found out how big the problem really was. indeed customer services should be the top of any company's priorities, 1 happy customer tells 5 of his friends, 1 unhappy customer tells 7 of his friends, so I really don't understand why Simon has let it get this far, he is only damaging his own interests, myself and others I have talked to are certainly far from unreasonable, but here we are still out of pocket with failed promises from KSL.

    Leave a comment:


  • Paxman
    replied
    Originally posted by David666
    in all seriousness, your only 3 months in, and I do genuinely wish you all the success with your hair transplant, and yes I did go in blind and I am now paying for it, I have had a horrendous time dealing with KSL and I have spoke to many in the same boat. one thing I want above anything else is that no one else ends up in my position, with any luck all this bad publicity at the very least might make Simon take his customer services more seriously and with any luck you'll never be in my situation. but there is still a lot of people out of pocket with nothing to show for their money and Simon refuses to speak to them or compensate them which I feel is unacceptable, even worse some people are locked in to finance, while having unsuccessful transplants, with no help from KSL, you are right you shouldn't slander a company for no need, but you shouldn't mock people who are for valid reasons.
    It's not slander if it's true! If what we're saying about Simon and KSL is untrue then why doesn't he take legal action against us for slander? Simon knows exactly who I am. Gray you should take a good look at your own comments on here as the only one making a fool of yourself on here is you!

    Leave a comment:

Working...