KSL Glasgow clinic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Anyone with half a braincell can see you’s clowns work for the clinic.

    People wont just go away with bad reviews regardless how many fake profiles you make on here and try to reply with feeble damage limitations comments.

    As I said the people that work in the clinic can have as much bravado as they want you can tell by the comments on here they are just bad dudes that don’t mind fleeceing people out of money.

    Stop trying to be a keyboard gangster lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    Why didn’t you have the sense then before you got the op? Pot kettle black you sad little man

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    I think someone has had a shandy ha ha your ’spidey sense’? What age are you?..

    Slap me?..ok pal..you would not say a word to me if you where infront of me!

    I have absolutely zero ties to anyone at Ksl

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    And Gray100 your comments sum you’re clinic up, don’t know if your Simon or one of those clowns salesman though you need an absolute slap for those comments. You’s are actually horrible dudes.

    See you’s on Tuesday for the protest, we’ve contacted the Daily Record to run with the story also.

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Hi Simon ✋🏻

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Hahaha do you honesty think I came up the Clyde in a banana boat? My spidey sense tells me you’s are Simon and his cowboys trotters independent traders salesmen trying to save your cowboy of a clinic. Is Simon and his employes that scraed they won’t be able to afford to send their staff who works in the clinic to Marbella for another work holiday they pretend to be clients?

    From start to finish your clinics customer service has been shocking. Lots of good people have spent a lot of money on your failed transplants and you’s know what you’s are doing by offering a second procedure as you’s don’t have any confidence with the first transplant. Even after clients have had a SECOND procedure they still aren’t happy and you’s are now offering them a THIRD one for nothing.

    If anyone has any sense they’ll do some research before throwing their money away and must be mad to have a second or third procedure with you’s so you can fobb them off for another year or two.

    The clinic is a sham and the people who work in it aren’t qualified hence why you’s are offering other procedures for nothing.

    And Simon and co love the fake reviews on google about the clinic, couldn’t be anymore scripted if you’s tried....just like the clinics Facebook page before the clinic shut it down because all the negative feedback. ✌

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    They should be more understanding considering they have been through this themselves! Takes courage to do what we have..and lots of money lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamesy
    replied
    I’ll say it again though David, sympathy to you honestly

    Leave a comment:


  • Jamesy
    replied
    I’ve never had any issues with either guys, but it’s the same with any company/organisation etc. You sometimes have a great experience with someone but another person might have a nightmare, depends what day you catch them on. Maybe doing too much by the sounds of it, but always good manners, all I ask of people...that and that my hair turns out ok haha

    Leave a comment:


  • David666
    replied
    Well maybe he thought I’d be an easy ticket, like I said I’m not a complainer, Andrew was a complete idiot in my opinion, he told me I was booked in and when I hadn’t received confirmation I phoned, spoke to Iain I think and he checked and no booking was made. Andrew seemed to like to blame everyone but himself, the receptionist lassie used to take the hit for his mistakes I believe!

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    I believe men have roughly 8000 grafts that can be taken from the donar site..so up to 4 ops can be taken! My first 10 weeks looked pretty bad..I suffered heavy shock loss! My own hair has came back now..the new hairline is there and now I’m starting to get new hairs..so it’s going well

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Pies
    replied
    It was a different surgeon both times.

    That’s so strange that is your experience with Andrew - he couldn’t have been better with me and never mentioned charging me again as he said all along if it wasn’t right they would do it again for free.

    I have spoken to Iain a few times recently and he’s been great to.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Pies
    replied
    Obviously concerns that it won’t look thicker but common sense tells me if it looks like it does in the pics I’ve posted here now then after another HT in 12 months it has to look better.

    Reading things on here make me nervous but I can only go on so far and that’s all been fine.

    I stayed on laser for maybe 3 months? First session after second op booked for 25th of this month.

    Mine definitely improved over the months - I remember after 6 weeks thinking it looked great and looking back not there was basically nothing there!

    Leave a comment:


  • Gray100
    replied
    Can I also ask 5pies was it the same surgeon as previous? I also was nervous and maybe never asked many questions..same as yourself much more flyer up and if I need a second op I’ll be asking much more

    Leave a comment:


  • David666
    replied
    I believe it is Iain, my surgery was 2yrs ago now, I have lots of gaps now, I was dealing with Andrew, he was trying to charge me to do the second surgery, but I questioned this and grudgingly agree to do it for no charge, but he cancelled 2 appointments failed to book in another, all costing me money due to having to travel and get hotels in Glasgow, so after researching more I descovered that you only have a limited amount of donor hair available so if you waste it all with a bad surgeon then a good surgeon will have nothing to work with. I am not letting them near my hair again, another red flag with KSL is you don’t meet the surgeon till the day of the surgery, so all the sales pitch and promises are conducted by non medical staff so what your told by the salesman may not be achievable by the surgeon! I’m going to man up and go bald as nature intended, but maybe Iain is a bit more switched on than Andrew and that kind of incompetence won’t happen anymore!

    Leave a comment:

Working...