KSL Glasgow clinic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • David666
    replied
    you seem to be in the minority, but even a broken clock is right twice a day, I can assure you their are plenty of people who have had and having very bad experiences with KSL Hair, I would say you have been lucky, but if things had not turn out as well, do you think they would be as accommodating, Simon Lindsay seems to change the name of his company very slightly every couple of years, either dissolving or liquidating the last, why would someone do that, why indeed??

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Pies
    replied
    Hi guys,

    I came across the posts etc and being somebody who has had the procedure with KSL and not a celebrity I thought I’d add my thoughts.

    I had the procedure in May 16 and went well. I went back for the aftercare and they kept in touch etc each week moving to monthly 3 monthly then 6 monthly etc. There was a bit of density issues etc and all the way through they said if it didn’t get thicker they would do it again.

    I went back in a few weeks ago and had the second FUE. Very much the same service etc and hopefully this will sort everything out.

    To be honest even without the second procedure it was better than it was by far.

    There seem to be a few people starting threads and Facebook pages etc but I haven’t had that bad experience. I do find it odd that there is not positive reviews and when you search etc for the company there are a few and one now seems to be in liquidation.

    Happy to answer any questions etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Originally posted by Longshank
    Hi I am booked in for a transplant with Ksl. Can anyone tell me the name of the surgeon that you used that did the bad transplants. Is it the same guy that is on their website? Do they just subcontract out for surgeons? Is it the one that has been doing all the celebrities?

    My doctor had a hair transplant with him and raves about him

    Thanks
    Honestly mate I’d pull out if you are due a transplant with these crooks. Who’s the doctor doing yours?

    Leave a comment:


  • Longshank
    replied
    Originally posted by Mattaoz
    Thanks for your reply. I guess the only concern is a lack of general public testimonials.... i see all the TOWIE lot coming out etc but not many joe bloggs...which surgeon do you have down as doing the treatment? Do they only use the one for both surgeries? (scotland and kent)?

    I am exactly the same as you. maybe I’m being naive but I work in the retail industry and people can’t be bothered to say well done they only get in touch to complain. Most people proabaly don’t want to advertise the fact they have had one. Maybe I’m blinded to it because I want it done so much.

    I’m not sure if you can name people on here but the surgeon I’m having is the one that’s done the reality z listers And gareth gates. He is in all the pictures

    I am nothing to do with them by the way and if it doesn’t go to plan I will harass them online and stand outside their office with a sign warning people!

    I’m going to do a YouTube diary because there isn’t enough normal people on there.

    You will have to let me know how it goes. I’m in next month

    Leave a comment:


  • Mattaoz
    replied
    Originally posted by Longshank
    Hi Mattoaz

    I’m the same as you I’m booked in and really worried. As I’ve said in a previous post my GP used them in Kent and raved about the surgeon. All the complaints seem to be from Scotland and from a while ago. Also it seems to be the same few people in all the forums.

    I’m not saying they didn’t have bad procedures but that was before they used one surgeon. They are on every radio station down here and all the local news. I can’t believe they would be so successfull if they were no good.

    My doctor had failed transplants in the 80s and 90s And knows his stuff. I was going to cancel my procedure until by chance I told him I was having one and he said he had and it was the same surgeon!

    If on my surgery day I get there and it’s someone else I will walk out

    Thanks for your reply. I guess the only concern is a lack of general public testimonials.... i see all the TOWIE lot coming out etc but not many joe bloggs...which surgeon do you have down as doing the treatment? Do they only use the one for both surgeries? (scotland and kent)?

    Leave a comment:


  • Longshank
    replied
    Originally posted by Mattaoz
    Hi guys. I have a procedure booked at the Maidstone clinic next Saturday. I naturally am concerned having read many of the reviews here. Has anyone actually had it done at this clinic? Im only having my widows peek reconstructed but have been terrified by some of the reviews here. So much so I’m considering cancelling the procesdure and accepted losing the 1300 deposit. Do their contracts carry much weight? I have a finance plan which has already kicked in but am afraid if I cancel they’ll expect payment anyway...
    I’ve seen all their celebs and tbh they don’t look too bad!??
    Hi Mattoaz

    I’m the same as you I’m booked in and really worried. As I’ve said in a previous post my GP used them in Kent and raved about the surgeon. All the complaints seem to be from Scotland and from a while ago. Also it seems to be the same few people in all the forums.

    I’m not saying they didn’t have bad procedures but that was before they used one surgeon. They are on every radio station down here and all the local news. I can’t believe they would be so successfull if they were no good.

    My doctor had failed transplants in the 80s and 90s And knows his stuff. I was going to cancel my procedure until by chance I told him I was having one and he said he had and it was the same surgeon!

    If on my surgery day I get there and it’s someone else I will walk out

    Leave a comment:


  • Mattaoz
    replied
    Hi guys. I have a procedure booked at the Maidstone clinic next Saturday. I naturally am concerned having read many of the reviews here. Has anyone actually had it done at this clinic? Im only having my widows peek reconstructed but have been terrified by some of the reviews here. So much so I’m considering cancelling the procesdure and accepted losing the 1300 deposit. Do their contracts carry much weight? I have a finance plan which has already kicked in but am afraid if I cancel they’ll expect payment anyway...
    I’ve seen all their celebs and tbh they don’t look too bad!??

    Leave a comment:


  • Longshank
    replied
    Thanks again for getting back to me burn ksl. Thanks for the info

    Leave a comment:


  • Burn KSL
    replied
    Hi there,

    Not at all, I know how hard this decision is, I wish I had seen this site before I made the decision to go with KSL.
    I understand what you are saying and to be honest I can't answer your questions.
    The number of clinics does not necessarily mean you have good practice and a lot of your customers are happy. There could be a lot of reasons for unhappy customers to not peruse claims with KSL. From; They can not afford to go to court, they keep on going down the "we'll fix it" approach from KSL and this bringing them passed their 3 year medical negligence clain at court, they are that low and fed up from the service they've experienced at KSL they have simply given up, or the one I have heard the most.. they go and get it fixed by another company.
    There is another company in Glasgow doing FUE. At this particular comp they have had a lot of ex-KSL clients getting their hair re-done. These are things you are going to have to find out for yourself, as it is important to make an informed decision.

    I'm glad he is happy, if you want to use KSL then it is totally up to you. If you want to find the same surgeon then again it is totally up to you.

    This information is only so people can see that it might not be quite as what they thought or were sold at KSL.

    I wish you the best of luck and I hope you get the desired outcome with your procedure.

    Leave a comment:


  • Longshank
    replied
    Hi burn Ksl

    Thanks for your reply. I find it crazy that with all the clinics they have and surgery’s completed there must be more people out that that actually are happy? As I said in my post my GPs looks really good and he is nothing to do with the surgeon or company.

    Did the same surgeon do all the bad procedures on this thread?

    Leave a comment:


  • Burn KSL
    replied
    Hi Longshank,

    I can tell you the names of the two that did my hair. Bad thing is they both look like they are generated online. From their background to their linkin, just looks verry suspicious.
    Looking back on it now, I wish I did more research on KSL as they were an absolute disaster with me. What I have noticed that the company it's self is a bit strange when you research it. But thank god for sites like this, where you can get better information so that you can make an informed decision.
    My advice is stay away or you could be like us and getting offered FUE transplant number 3.

    Hope this helps but I can't say anymore than stay well away. I certainly regret ever calling them, never mind booking an appointment.

    Leave a comment:


  • Burn KSL
    replied
    Hi Longshank,

    I can tell you the names of the two that did my hair. Bad thing is they both look like they are generated online. From their background to their linkin, just looks verry suspicious.
    Looking back on it now, I wish I did more research on KSL as they were an absolute disaster with me. What I have noticed that the company it's self is a bit strange when you research it. But thank god for sites like this, where you can get better information so that you can make an informed decision.
    My advice is stay away or you could be like us and getting offered FUE transplant number 3.

    Hope this helps but I can't say anymore than stay well away. I certainly regret ever calling them, never mind booking an appointment.

    Leave a comment:


  • Longshank
    replied
    Hi I am booked in for a transplant with Ksl. Can anyone tell me the name of the surgeon that you used that did the bad transplants. Is it the same guy that is on their website? Do they just subcontract out for surgeons? Is it the one that has been doing all the celebrities?

    My doctor had a hair transplant with him and raves about him

    Thanks

    Leave a comment:


  • Burn KSL
    replied
    Also,

    Anyone that wishes to reply then please do in the right manner, stick to facts and no abusive language. Simon of staff at KSL might try to provoke you into a reaction, resulting you getting blocked on here and possible anywhere else. Resulting in your story not being heard and someone else going through the same traumatic experience you have gone through.

    Leave a comment:


  • Burn KSL
    replied
    Although,

    If you do not wish to send us an email then I would recommend seeking legal advice. You have rights even though you signed a "contract", you are entitled to ask for your money back form KSL. This could be as you do not wish for KLS Glasgow to carry out any further work. Probably because the results are never going to be what was expected or will never be achieved with the third procedure.

    As you will see from a few places now there are a lot of unhappy customers form KSL. Things are developing in such away that KSL can not sit back on this, they will have to act on each complaint. They are in the light of Health Improvement Scotland and such things will not be tolerated by them.

    Post you experience on here. Comment on the other threads on here liked to KSL with your experience etc. Also leave reviews on google and every site you can think of, until you are heard.

    Leave a comment:

Working...