KSL Glasgow clinic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Also if anyone wants to check the KSL Hair The Truth Facebook page feel free to for further info about these cowboys.

    Making up flyers tonight to put all about west regent street.

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    [QUOTE=5Pies;255529]The attached is closer and under lighting so it highlights the thinned area more. That is the reason for the second op where they have inserted more grafts.[/QUOTE

    As I said I’m glad you’re happy with the clinic and that though lots of other guys who aren’t and simply being go away.

    4 of us are going to stand outside the clinic on Tuesday morning. Also gonna put up posters on the street of the clinic.

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Pies
    replied
    The attached is closer and under lighting so it highlights the thinned area more. That is the reason for the second op where they have inserted more grafts.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Spex
    replied
    5pies,

    Any clear pics with good lighting like the example attached ?

    Be great top see your result clearly - Thanks

    Cheers
    Spex
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Spex; 11-08-2017, 11:42 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorenzo Hasson and Wong
    replied
    Liverpool1888 you are right I do not know much about this situation. My point was let them talk and just share your story. The same issue happening with the Chelsea coach where the clinic in italy that gave him the bad transplant was taking credit for his appearance today. This caused alot of people to get bad transplant and horrible scars from this doctor . So I do understand. Finally I heard he got a hold of the doctor and told him to stop taking credit for his appearance of today.

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorenzo Hasson and Wong
    I do not over worry if a review is legit or if it comes from a company. There is so much information on the internet and forums like this to make a proper decision. If you do not research and get burned you have no one to blame but yourself. I know it hurts physically mentally and financially when you feel duped by a clinic. I get alot of email from people and tell the same thing research and talk to as many doctor, poster and people as you can. Then when you are 100% sure of what you want to do, you make the decisions. Going bald to normal getting a bad transplant can ruin your life.
    Hold up mate.......

    The Clinic gave false promises then make out their giving all these celebrities hair transplants the you find out the celebrities are actually getting them done in Turkey. The company are pure cowboys!

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorenzo Hasson and Wong
    replied
    I do not over worry if a review is legit or if it comes from a company. There is so much information on the internet and forums like this to make a proper decision. If you do not research and get burned you have no one to blame but yourself. I know it hurts physically mentally and financially when you feel duped by a clinic. I get alot of emails from people and tell them the same thing, research and talk to as many doctor, posters and people as you can. Then when you are 100% sure of what you want to do, you make the decision. Going bald to normal getting a bad transplant can ruin your life.

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Originally posted by Liverpool1888
    Glad you’s are happy with the clinic though lots of ppl hav been duped by Simon and his car salesmen employes.

    Complete cowboys and check other posts to see the lots of people who feel the same as me. Pure cowboys!
    And if you’s are employes could you tell Simon sorry we have to give him bad reviews on here and we’d do it on the clinics Facebook page though he deleted it. ��

    Leave a comment:


  • Liverpool1888
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Pies
    I’m not sure what I can’t do to prove I’m a genuine customer not staff but I have openly said through my posts that I find the other claims hard to understand due to my experience being very different. I have numerous pictures from may 16 to today.

    It hasn’t been two weeks yet since my second op but happy to post some pictures over next few months as it starts to grow.

    I was happy with the first op other than it being a bit thin but as you can see it’s much better than the original. And the fact they still weren’t happy with it and would top it up for free I thought was great.

    As I said I can’t comment on the name changes etc only he results and service I’ve received.
    Glad you’s are happy with the clinic though lots of ppl hav been duped by Simon and his car salesmen employes.

    Complete cowboys and check other posts to see the lots of people who feel the same as me. Pure cowboys!

    Leave a comment:


  • David666
    replied
    you sound more and more like a company man to me, people generally scream failure, but whisper success, but your doing the opposite!! if numberious people are telling you one thing coupled with your own experience but one person is saying the complete opposite, however its not like Simon has blackmailed people in the past or posted fake reviews is it??

    I am delighted you've received such a sterling service from KSL, but thanks for sharing ill sleep so much better knowing that, the rest of us must just be prize A holes!!

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Pies
    replied
    I’m not sure what I can’t do to prove I’m a genuine customer not staff but I have openly said through my posts that I find the other claims hard to understand due to my experience being very different. I have numerous pictures from may 16 to today.

    It hasn’t been two weeks yet since my second op but happy to post some pictures over next few months as it starts to grow.

    I was happy with the first op other than it being a bit thin but as you can see it’s much better than the original. And the fact they still weren’t happy with it and would top it up for free I thought was great.

    As I said I can’t comment on the name changes etc only he results and service I’ve received.

    Leave a comment:


  • Longshank
    replied
    Originally posted by 5Pies
    I’ve attached mine. The top was the day before my first op May 16 and the bottom is the day before my second op. There is a slight thinness which they are correcting with op 2.
    Thanks 5pies as far as I know your the only person to actually put some pictures up on this thread.

    I think yours looks good I’m a slap head at the front so would be well happy with that.

    I think loads of people think they are going to get their 21 year old hair back. I know that won’t ever happen I just want to be able to frame my face, have a good front and not look like a slap head. I can live with a thin crown I hate having no front.

    Leave a comment:


  • David666
    replied
    I would be suspicious of your claims, as nobody had said anything close to what you are claiming, in fact I would agree that you sound like someone trying to do some damage limitation, but if not maybe you should show Simon all your comments, he might reward you with some shares next time he renames his company and liquidates the last one, because that's just what all genuine companies do!!

    Leave a comment:


  • 5Pies
    replied
    I’ve attached mine. The top was the day before my first op May 16 and the bottom is the day before my second op. There is a slight thinness which they are correcting with op 2.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • Longshank
    replied
    Does anyone have any actual pictures of before and after?

    Leave a comment:

Working...