KSL Glasgow clinic
Collapse
X
-
My only point really was that I’ve had numerous follow up review, pictures taken before after and at every review and feel that the offer of a second procedure feels like a good thing.
I have seen a couple of examples of bad transplants - do you guy have before and after you could share?Leave a comment:
-
The clinic perform bad and failed transplants no wonder the clinic say if you aren’t happy with the first procedure you get the second one for nothing as they know the majority of their clinics won’t be happy after the first one and people aren’t happy even after their free second procedure.
The majority of people don’t get follow up reviews after the procedure plus no pictures took from the clinic for their clients to see the progress from their transplant.
Best in the business my arse! Cowboys!Leave a comment:
-
Definitely do not work there. I’m actaully fairly nervous about the whole thing after reading these reviews and FB page etc which is why I commented my experience to try and put my own mind at rest a bit!Leave a comment:
-
5pies glad you're happy with your transplant though there are lots like me who simply won’t go away after spending a fortune.
Wouldn’t surprise me if you worked for KSL or if you aren’t the owner. Noticed people who worked there parenting to be clinics leaving excellent reviews on the KSL Facebook before the owner took the Facebook page down because all the negative feedback.Leave a comment:
-
It was a polish technician called Betty who worked on me and had a flight back down to London right after she was finished. She wasn’t the receptionist. Similarly the previous one I had last year it wasn’t the receptionist. Both conversations during the procedure they both told me about their background and training and how they got into the work they do.
Paul was around when I was having it done but I have never seen him man the reception always in the clinic and I don’t know exactly what he does but I don’t think he was involved or maybe helped out a tiny bit. Mostly both the technicians were working themselves I believe.
In all the aftercare appointments I had (around 15 spread over a year) I have never seen anybody who worked on me in the office section it is always been a different team.
That’s why I don’t understand the different feedback as i am not a celebrity but seem to he had much different treatment and service.Leave a comment:
-
Sorry 5 pies the young male receptionist with no medical experience that helps out as a technician does not work all over the uk same goes for the female receptionist who said she was the only one who insterts the grafts in all KSL hair transplants........unless they are celebrity’s which In that case they hire in a completely different team to come over to Glasgow to perform the transplant.Don’t want to name names - but their strip is on the wall in the office. It wasn’t one of the original two.
From what I gather the doctors and technicians are contractors and therefore work all over uk and abroad and KSL has a pool that they hire from depending on availability. The doctor who did mine was telling me he had his own clinic in Istanbul and works there part of the month.Leave a comment:
-
Don’t want to name names - but their strip is on the wall in the office. It wasn’t one of the original two.
From what I gather the doctors and technicians are contractors and therefore work all over uk and abroad and KSL has a pool that they hire from depending on availability. The doctor who did mine was telling me he had his own clinic in Istanbul and works there part of the month.Leave a comment:
-
What one of the footballers is it you know ,??? as if one of the two he has used from day one , I can guarantee they were not done by KSL,I had two different doctors both times. I honestly couldn’t tell you their names. The technician was also different both times. From speaking to them they are all contractors who seem to work in different clinics across the UK and abroad.
I know one of the footballers who had it done in Glasgow so they defiantly got it there albeit we haven’t spoken about the doctor.
I regret not looking into things more before the procedure etc but now I’ve had it done I don’t feel as strongly as others. But that’s why I reached out to answer it from a different perspectiveLeave a comment:
-
not sure what you don't understand, read all the post on this thread and the other one, I received no aftercare or contact and I have spoken to plenty others in the same boat, all too similar in fact, you happen to be the only person that I have heard say anything good about KSL, but like I said the law of averages would suggest KSL would have to get something right at some point, you been lucky don't jinx it.Leave a comment:
-
It’s the no aftercare complaints I don’t understand as from that perspective they couldn’t have been better with me.well, poor results is probably the biggest complaint, however its mainly Simons attitude towards these complaints that is unacceptable, non-answered emails, phone calls, refusal to refund people with failed implants and no donor hair left, and he has also known to become hostile, also no consultation with the surgeon prior to surgery, no aftercare in most cases, selling people "pay as you grow" finance plans, however if no growth or failed growth these people are still having to pay the finance and KSL just say there is nothing they can do.
I had a consultation both times but it was in the morning of the procedure not in advance.
They have always returned my calls when I’ve had questions albeit I’m not complaining. But they were the ones who raised the point with me about result not being as thick as they would like and offered to fix it. I didn’t even mention it.Leave a comment:
-
I had two different doctors both times. I honestly couldn’t tell you their names. The technician was also different both times. From speaking to them they are all contractors who seem to work in different clinics across the UK and abroad.
I know one of the footballers who had it done in Glasgow so they defiantly got it there albeit we haven’t spoken about the doctor.
I regret not looking into things more before the procedure etc but now I’ve had it done I don’t feel as strongly as others. But that’s why I reached out to answer it from a different perspectiveLeave a comment:
-
well, poor results is probably the biggest complaint, however its mainly Simons attitude towards these complaints that is unacceptable, non-answered emails, phone calls, refusal to refund people with failed implants and no donor hair left, and he has also known to become hostile, also no consultation with the surgeon prior to surgery, no aftercare in most cases, selling people "pay as you grow" finance plans, however if no growth or failed growth these people are still having to pay the finance and KSL just say there is nothing they can do.Leave a comment:
-
What doctor did your transplant mate? When the public get transplants off these cowboys they get a whole different team from the celebrity’s use.... Most of the celebs get paid their transplants in Turkey and then after pose with Simon and the KSL logo to look like they had the procedure done by the KSL team. Even the celebs that actually pose in the Glasgow clinic after getting their transplant team done in Glasgow get a whole different team than the public. The public get the male and female receptionists helping out in the transplant, the female receptionist inserted the new grafts into my hair and they have all grew in at weird angles, I’ve went to an actual hair transplant doctor and they informed me from the pictures I have showed them they think that I’ve had a bad transplant and the person inserting the grafts has been inexperienced.Hi guys,
I came across the posts etc and being somebody who has had the procedure with KSL and not a celebrity I thought I’d add my thoughts.
I had the procedure in May 16 and went well. I went back for the aftercare and they kept in touch etc each week moving to monthly 3 monthly then 6 monthly etc. There was a bit of density issues etc and all the way through they said if it didn’t get thicker they would do it again.
I went back in a few weeks ago and had the second FUE. Very much the same service etc and hopefully this will sort everything out.
To be honest even without the second procedure it was better than it was by far.
There seem to be a few people starting threads and Facebook pages etc but I haven’t had that bad experience. I do find it odd that there is not positive reviews and when you search etc for the company there are a few and one now seems to be in liquidation.
Happy to answer any questions etc.
Ask what team you’ll be getting and ask about their background and experience before you go through with it.Leave a comment:
-
I agree it’s very odd with the changing of name etc.
What are the bad experiences? Is it service wise as well as the results? I’ve dealt with Andrew mostly although I’ve spoken with the majority of people there and there service etc has always been good.Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: