I have an image of everything on my hdd. You can download 'wget' for windows. http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/wget.htm It's a command line tool. When you enter from a command prompt in windows:
wget -r http://drnigams.net/images
It just copies ALL the files to your HDD and you can see all file dates.
Nigams doubling test FAILED + proof.
Collapse
X
-
-
"Anyone who graduated medical school with one year residency can attend a seminar and set up shop as a hair transplant doctor. " Well you don't even need that in IndiaEven Dr Cole claimed 60% donor regeneration and never supplied any evidence to support the claim. I think Dr mwamba found idea interesting and jumped on bandwagon since everybody is multiplying these days. No one showed any evidence that they can multiply hairs, its baffling.
I like Dr Rasmans comment on donor doubling
http://www.baldingblog.com/2013/11/0...r-replication/
Leave a comment:
-
Even Dr Cole claimed 60% donor regeneration and never supplied any evidence to support the claim. I think Dr mwamba found idea interesting and jumped on bandwagon since everybody is multiplying these days. No one showed any evidence that they can multiply hairs, its baffling.
I like Dr Rasmans comment on donor doubling
Leave a comment:
-
I was thinking about that. What seems more likely: that mr Nigam fired his photoshopper after he got caught ... Or that he instructed his photoshopper to use different before-after photo's instead ? To me it seems the second option is much more likely. I was looking at file headers though, quite often it says photoshop, but that doesn't necessarily prove anything, cause he could just have adjusted the lighting a bit for example in photoshop. But again, it seems highly unlikely to me that he never used that photoshop guy again.
*EDIT* LOL, some of those photo's are indeed extremely easy to see, haha.Leave a comment:
-
-
Yup. Every time it turns out ... if something goes against common sense, it most probably just isn't true.Leave a comment:
-
-
That's why I never buy these excuses about clinics not knowing how to document properly.
These people claim to be multiplying hair but when you ask them for a few nice pictures, it's apparently too complex for them, even with detailed instructions
Leave a comment:
-
-
I think so. Same nose, same ears, same shape of skull (big cheekbones). Different hair length though, different lighting (in pretty much ALL before photo's Nigams uses heavy lighting) and he did FUE on him.Leave a comment:
-
And there we were ... everybody was thinking, well maybe he is onto something but he just doesn't know how to document it. LOL.Leave a comment:
-
drnigams.net/Before%26after/2.png
is that the same guy in the before and after?Leave a comment:
-
Well, what's the use, mr Nigam shot those photo's and never showed them to us. So what's the use ...Leave a comment:





Leave a comment: