Nigams doubling test FAILED + proof.
Collapse
X
-
Hehe. I just love the looks on their faces. They're like ... Who IS this guy
image hosting 20mb
lol..whats with 'USA'....he wants people to think he is from USA to give him more credibility
Hehe
Leave a comment:
-
-

image hosting 20mb
lol..whats with 'USA'....he wants people to think he is from USA to give him more credibility
Leave a comment:
-
Hehe I also really love that series he did in Edinburgh. When he had photo´s made of him with other scientists and everybody was like .. who IS this guy
Leave a comment:
-
Hehe, they're all pretty similar though. I really loved that whole series
Leave a comment:
-
Hehe yeah I remember that one. BUt I'm going to pick another one, hold on
Leave a comment:
-
Arashi can use this pic as avatar, nigam used caucasian in after pic...ballsy move

greenshot screen captureLeave a comment:
-
Joshi's case... realistically how can we even have hope when the tests that Nigam's has done failed ... And Mwamba, same thing. He got interested in hair doubling cause all of a sudden everybody could do it. But then it turned out HASCI failed, Mousseigne disappeared and Nigam's lied. So realistically, how big is the chance that Mwamba will succeed when he had Nigam as his teacher for hair doubling ?Leave a comment:
-
The last hope is Mwamba and Mr. Joshi's case.
After that, we can also put an end to Dr. Nigam. He has stolen us far too long.
Meanwhile, as a sign of non-violent protest
, we could put all his photos photoshopped like avatar.
Leave a comment:
-
it is the same person i think. if you look under the right bottom eyelid they both have a tiny mole/blemish about 1 cm under itLeave a comment:
-
Nice pic One
That hairline would make dr feriduni look like an amateurLeave a comment:


Leave a comment: