Nigams doubling test FAILED + proof.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • greatjob!
    replied
    Originally posted by Boldy
    Ok guys, I will make time to update you guys today.. My whole experience from India until now in 1 post..

    all by all Not so positive as hoped/predicted..

    @jay woo, the animal serum is FBS 10%, that should be removed prior injection which is simple by centrifuge. It is standard culture protocol used in most experiments. However, it should be removed, which seems not the case in the past.
    So your results have been bad? I'm sorry to hear that for your sake, but I thank you for at least trying to progress the field and risking your own head on it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arashi
    replied
    Originally posted by Boldy
    Ok guys, I will make time to update you guys today.. My whole experience from India until now in 1 post..

    all by all Not so positive as hoped/predicted..

    @jay woo, the animal serum is FBS 10%, that should be removed prior injection which is simple by centrifuge. It is standard culture protocol used in most experiments. However, it should be removed, which seems not the case in the past.
    So that confirms what that UK said and what Tom said: Nigam has been using animal serum on his patients. Man this guy belongs in jail !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Boldy
    replied
    Originally posted by clarence
    ^^^^^^

    Second that. Boldy, that is
    Ok guys, I will make time to update you guys today.. My whole experience from India until now in 1 post..

    all by all Not so positive as hoped/predicted..

    @jay woo, the animal serum is FBS 10%, that should be removed prior injection which is simple by centrifuge. It is standard culture protocol used in most experiments. However, it should be removed, which seems not the case in the past.

    Leave a comment:


  • clarence
    replied
    ^^^^^^

    Second that. Boldy, that is

    Leave a comment:


  • greatjob!
    replied
    I have believed Nigam was a phony for a long time, but I'm curious to know what ever happened to Boldy. Did he ever update his results on any of the other sites?

    Leave a comment:


  • jay woo
    replied
    What animal serum is he using?

    Nigam is criticised for a lack of detail and evidence. The allegations against him also lack detail. Saying he uses animal serum and not providing details is no better than he is. The proof of his treatment is very much in doubt, he has no successful case that is present on a forum or a well documented example. His patients keep varnishing before success.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arashi
    replied
    Originally posted by tom vercetti
    I replied him about the animal serum. Im not he realize he plays with people life... I was stupid enough to think he was a normal doctor who just want the cure.. No he cheat as much he can and dont care the health...
    Yeah I've read those reports on him injecting animal serum and not centrifuging cells ... Speechless ..

    Leave a comment:


  • tom vercetti
    replied
    I replied him about the animal serum. Im not he realize he plays with people life... I was stupid enough to think he was a normal doctor who just want the cure.. No he cheat as much he can and dont care the health...

    Leave a comment:


  • Arashi
    replied
    Originally posted by tom vercetti
    this roger that really start to make me mad.. I cant support such a brainwhashed guy !!!
    Freddie555 on that forum is even worse. I think he's JarJarbinxes demented little brother. I always thought JarJarbinx was by far the dumbest guy on that forum, but I must stand corrected.

    Leave a comment:


  • tom vercetti
    replied
    this roger that really start to make me mad.. I cant support such a brainwhashed guy !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • hellouser
    replied
    Originally posted by Arashi
    Another Nigam victim. Man I really do wonder what Nigam is going to present at that conference regarding his doubling technique haha.
    Nigam better pray one of his failed patients doesnt show up with a sniper rifle.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arashi
    replied
    Originally posted by Arashi
    Well we know for a fact that:
    1) His own doubling test failed, ever after a year no hairs grew
    2) Wesley's doubling failed
    3) Tom's doubling failed
    4) Tom said even Nigam's own people are complaining now that they're sick and tired of performing a surgery that they know doesnt even work.

    So, how the hell is he going to do a presentation on his doubling technique ? I really think that he's going to try to cheat somehow.
    LOL, today 'boyfrench' at 'that other' forum said:

    Hi all.. Today it's exactly 5months after my procédure. I have no results, no improvement , nothing,nothing,nothing.. Now i'm just waiting 7 months for my refound and forgot this expérience. Thank you
    Another Nigam victim. Man I really do wonder what Nigam is going to present at that conference regarding his doubling technique haha.

    Leave a comment:


  • jay woo
    replied
    I am intrigued by the talk of animal grade serum. Were has this allegation come from and what is the serum? If Dr Nigam is truly cutting edge it is unlikely he can just go down to the local pharmacy and purchase the drugs he needs. I think you will find many of the experimental substances talked about on this forum and used by many are not classed as fit for human use. RU55841, CB-03-01 are used by some forum members and I do not see them classed as safe for human use. I would have more faith in veterinarian grade than a Chinese lab grade. I very much doubt researches buy from the labs that sell to forum members.

    Dr Nigam is probable just showing hair doubling with a few hairs as a proof of concept. He is unlikely to be showing a NW6 to NW2 from the experiment.

    Leave a comment:


  • tom vercetti
    replied
    Originally posted by hellouser
    Would reporting him to the police in mumbai do anything at all? That Anjali Shere doctor should also be in jail, she's a fraud too.
    Indeed, but you think as a normal people from here think. In india believe me people are really poor, the marketing is so low and oldschool, and nonexistent regulation. It's another manner to think. I know this can shock an european / us man.

    Dr Anjali probably does what many does there, false claim and bad advertising. It's especially shocking for us as here we are speaking of cutting edge stuff never really done before: donor regen in hair transplant. But again, they just act with all others stuff and business there. They are ready to do all to take a market.

    The part I don't accept is to play with money of poor people, and nigam make poor ones pay less. Actually his prices are according to your head, if you look rich or not. Prices are not fix.

    Regarding the conferance, it's very smart from him, since to suscribe you do not need to brings many evidence im sure. Rather, you ave to show theses évidences at the conference by itself.

    So he can easily cheat I'm sure, no need to photoshop pictures, but for exemple: I know nigam normal hair transplant is very low rate of regrowth for recipient and very bad design and angle.. (if you do remember, some people like mathew pointed this out and dr mwamba himself was shock to see such bad quality of hair transplant on me)

    So he can ask someone from india to play the game for free procedure and even to pay him (salary at his clinic vary from 100€ to 200€ per month, because of his strategy on forum like here, he brought people who paid extra monney.. and he owns 2 clinics and the one where i got performed, was about 4 cases per days..). From this fake patient he take before and after picture from both donor and recipient. Then he performs 4 others surgery in order to clearly increase the appearence of recipient and the amount of graft. He present only the before and after pics of donor from the FIRST surgery, and present only the after of the 4th ones.

    Note that such a cheat can work with tatoo also.

    I hope some people at this conference will be intelligent enough to understand that. I hope dr cole will be there since he is very good to critics and analyse

    Leave a comment:


  • hellouser
    replied
    Originally posted by Arashi
    Well we know for a fact that:
    1) His own doubling test failed, ever after a year no hairs grew
    2) Wesley's doubling failed
    3) Tom's doubling failed
    4) Tom said even Nigam's own people are complaining now that they're sick and tired of performing a surgery that they know doesnt even work.

    So, how the hell is he going to do a presentation on his doubling technique ? I really think that he's going to try to cheat somehow.
    Would reporting him to the police in mumbai do anything at all? That Anjali Shere doctor should also be in jail, she's a fraud too.

    Leave a comment:

Working...