Nigams doubling test FAILED + proof.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Number47
    replied
    Great job Arashi exposing Nigam finally we can have some peace with all this BS

    Leave a comment:


  • didi
    replied
    5489789,

    HST is history. Stick a fork in it, finito.


    [Incendiary commentary removed. Please refer to our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service]
    Last edited by Winston; 11-03-2013, 04:12 PM. Reason: Violation of TOS

    Leave a comment:


  • HairBane
    replied
    Most childish thread of the year award.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arashi
    replied
    Originally posted by 534623
    Sorry, but nobody cares about your "open shit" - so why should I?

    I mean, since you started your "open letter" thread - seriously, who cares??
    Or do you got the feeling that the whole world is interested in your "open letter"?? funny ...
    At least people can now read the truth and draw their own conclusions. But most importantly, I did it for myself, to find out if there was some regeneration going on. Cause I was planning my follow up visit. Now I know that it's all just a bunch of crap, nothing but a marketing gimmick, I can just forget about HASCI, keep that money in my pocket and move on.

    Leave a comment:


  • 534623
    replied
    Originally posted by Arashi

    ..just re-read my open letter to HASCI
    Sorry, but nobody cares about your "open shit" - so why should I?

    I mean, since you started your "open letter" thread - seriously, who cares??
    Or do you got the feeling that the whole world is interested in your "open letter"?? funny ...

    Leave a comment:


  • Arashi
    replied
    Originally posted by 534623
    I would be surprised if you could prove what you claim. By the way:
    We already talked about this issue many times years ago at HS


    Wow, seems I did a great job - contrary to you.


    In fact, besides the patient himself (gc83uk), the whole world could observe (and is still able to verify!) 84.9%.


    Prove?
    How do you know that "most of the times" especially all of my 53 observed extraction sites "were just failed extractions"??
    Please stop making ridiculous claims without any evidence!
    Haha you're amazing Ironman. I'm not going to repeat everything again, just re-read my open letter to HASCI and read it until you finally get it.

    Leave a comment:


  • 534623
    replied
    Originally posted by Arashi

    Eh, that's was you, bud.
    I would be surprised if you could prove what you claim. By the way:
    We already talked about this issue many times years ago at HS

    Originally posted by Arashi
    You just looked at all extraction points...
    Wow, seems I did a great job - contrary to you.

    Originally posted by Arashi
    ...saw that in 80% of the extraction points hair grew back and then concluded that regrowth was 80%.
    In fact, besides the patient himself (gc83uk), the whole world could observe (and is still able to verify!) 84.9%.

    Originally posted by Arashi
    While in fact, after taking into consideration that most of the times these were just failed extractions, and thus no regeneration at all...
    Prove?
    How do you know that "most of the times" especially all of my 53 observed extraction sites "were just failed extractions"??
    Please stop making ridiculous claims without any evidence!
    Last edited by Winston; 11-03-2013, 01:40 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arashi
    replied
    Originally posted by hellouser
    I have them, I downloaded a many of the photographs overnight. I dont think I managed to get them all before the folder was either pulled or renamed. I'll take a closer look at them later on.
    Even just only look at the pictures in my previous post. They are of steller quality. It's obvious he is great at shooting good photo's. He just doesn't show them to us.

    Leave a comment:


  • hellouser
    replied
    Originally posted by greatjob!
    Did you see the photos in the directory Arashi posted? They proved he isn't incompetent taking good photos. So that only leaves....
    I have them, I downloaded a many of the photographs overnight. I dont think I managed to get them all before the folder was either pulled or renamed. I'll take a closer look at them later on.

    Leave a comment:


  • greatjob!
    replied
    Originally posted by hellouser
    In regards to proving his hair doubling method through documentation there are really only two conclusions to come to:

    a) He's incompetent (in regards to documentation)
    b) He's a fraud
    Did you see the photos in the directory Arashi posted? They proved he isn't incompetent taking good photos. So that only leaves....

    Leave a comment:


  • hellouser
    replied
    I don't see why Dr. Nigams has made it so difficult to be transparent on so many occasions (incredibly many) and has yet to follow ANY of the instructions I've posted in regards to proper photography.

    In regards to proving his hair doubling method through documentation there are really only two conclusions to come to:

    [Possible defamatory comments removed]

    For the benefit of the doubt, and as has been suggestion to him many times before to Dr. Nigam:

    provide us with proper documentation that has been suggested by members of the forum; proper photography, transparency and INTEGRITY.
    Last edited by Winston; 11-03-2013, 01:08 PM. Reason: Violation of TOS. Please refer to our posting policies.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arashi
    replied
    It was brought to my attention that 'magically' the pictures I've uploaded were removed. The links are dead.

    Here they are again. Ignore the circles, they don't match (as always in mr Nigam's documentation, he just draws some random circles around any hair he sees). You see that after 290 days, only 3 hairs grew (while he lost at least that in donor).

    Day 1, showing the slits, just before graft insertion: http://cdn.imghack.se/images/e460113...ba8123c4d8.jpg
    (this slit picture is best used for comparison to day 290)

    Day 1, right after everything was done:



    Day 290: http://cdn.imghack.se/images/0ccbc92...d2740f376b.jpg

    Also admire the stellar picture quality in the slits photo. If you zoom in (click on the picture) you can see the most tiny hairs in perfect detail. If only he showed quality pictures like that to us, eh. Instead he chose a picture which is WAY more difficult to interpret.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arashi
    replied
    Originally posted by 534623
    Or in simple words - Does it mean that you always thought that when you buy 1000 HST grafts that they will only make 1000 extractions? lol
    Eh, that's was you, bud. You just looked at all extraction points, saw that in 80% of the extraction points hair grew back and then concluded that regrowth was 80%. While in fact, after taking into consideration that most of the times these were just failed extractions, and thus no regeneration at all, it turned out that the BEST case scenario was roughly 30%. But that was without looking at the recipient. And if you look ar Mr Nigam's case (where most grafts 'regenerated' in donor but pretty much nothing grew in recipient), even you must now realize that you can't only look at donor. Therefore it's assumable that if we take that into account too, there's no regrowth at all going on, not even that 30%.

    [incendiary commentary removed]
    Last edited by Winston; 11-03-2013, 10:47 AM. Reason: Please refer to our posting policies.

    Leave a comment:


  • greatjob!
    replied
    Originally posted by Arashi
    And this EVERYBODY should print out and stick onto their monitors So damn true. Any claim of hair multiplication without evidence pretty much by definition is a scam. A doctor only knows if it works if he has proof. And if he has that, the first thing he'd do is show it.
    Originally posted by JJJJrS
    Exactly. Always cracks me up when I hear doctors talk about 80%, 60%, 30% donor regeneration. When you ask them where these numbers came from, you never get a straight answer. Obviously, if you didn't pull those numbers out of your ass, you'd have some type of analysis that would be worth sharing with the community. Not a single ****ing surgeon has even documented any donor regeneration conclusively and apparently these docs are all just sitting on it.
    Originally posted by didi
    Dr cole came out on one of his videos(think response to you jjjjrs) where he said he witenessed hair regeneration, that was long time ago and so far nothing to support the claim.
    Most of these numbers come out of their asses
    Yeah seriously all kinds of doctors are now claiming they're seeing some regeneration. Dr. Cole comes on here almost once a month and says he's getting 60% or whatever. After Dr. Mwamba started investigating Nigam he all of a sudden said he too was seeing regeneration with fue. Next strip doctors are going to start claiming regeneration....

    Leave a comment:


  • jay woo
    replied
    I should have highlighted to people that it was possible to access all of the images on the website earlier. Dr Nigams website naming and numbering of the photos was a mess. I would not want to be maintaining the website with a naming system like that. I did not know which photos he has shared and which ones he has not. It would be a risk for Dr Nigam that if he had photos he did not plan to share in the same location with similar names that he may accidentally link to the wrong image.

    Histogen also have access to some of the images and there downloads on their website http://www.histogen.com/downloads/. I doubt any of these files have not been seen before. Change downloads to images and there are the image files.

    Leave a comment:

Working...