Or in simple words - Does it mean that you always thought that when you buy 1000 HST grafts that they will only make 1000 extractions? lol
Hey Ironman !! You're back Sorry I missed your post earlier today man.
Sorry I missed your post earlier today man. Well we've had that HASCI discussion over and over. I've shown that HASCI's claims were not true for GC. There's NO proof of regeneration at all, anywhere. They've never shown us anything. They deliberately messed up the 2 50 graft tests. No celebrity ever went there more than 3 times. They don't have any showcase of a patient who had like 10k grafts. They tell people with good donor not to densify the temples. All you have is that paper. A paper containing statements that never could be verified or reproduced by anybody else. And I think you know that if something is not reproducable, it may per definition not be called science at all.
So damn true. Any claim of hair multiplication without evidence pretty much by definition is a scam. A doctor only knows if it works if he has proof. And if he has that, the first thing he'd do is show it.
They know that a single conclusive documented case of hair multiplication is worth more than pages and pages of pretty results.
Leave a comment: