Nigams doubling test FAILED + proof.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Skywalker
    replied
    Yup, one can never be a 100% sure about it and without being a patient it is extremely difficult if not impossible to prove anything anyway - but I made a decision on this subject a long time ago - and it is inevitable that over time the truth, whatever it is, will come out.

    For that reason I kept out of these threads and let things take their course.

    Of course I should add that anybody can claim they are experimenting and trying stuff indefinitely, and maybe they are, it is just a question of whether you want your head worked on in that scenario...

    Leave a comment:


  • yeahyeahyeah
    replied
    Originally posted by JJJJrS
    What more can you do? All the facts are out there. For anyone with a brain and who doesn't have an agenda, it's completely obvious who Nigam is. I'm not a magician though, so unfortunately I can't make people like Roger_that intelligent.



    Very interesting, hopefully we hear more about this. I think anyone who's committing fraud deserves to be criminally charged. I'm not sure how things work in India but I hope the authorities there get alerted and pursue action. Nobody should be allowed to get away with the things Nigam has, no matter where you're from.
    I remember when I criticised people for buying into Nigam I got bashed.

    So I am very sad to have read what has happened. But I can't help but think it was so obvious he was a fraud. People were just so desperate to believe and defend him.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kiwi
    replied
    Getting banned on hs is as common as Winston deleting anti Gho threads here

    Leave a comment:


  • Pentarou
    replied
    Originally posted by ss1980
    I just got banned on hs...
    Who hasn't?

    Leave a comment:


  • JJJJrS
    replied
    Originally posted by Arashi
    Although I doubt we should get into that again. Man there's just so much evidence and even when ex clients, like Tom now, start to tell how horrible their experience was and how Nigam messed up their donor, idiots like "Roger_that" on HS will still defend him. It's really crazy.
    What more can you do? All the facts are out there. For anyone with a brain and who doesn't have an agenda, it's completely obvious who Nigam is. I'm not a magician though, so unfortunately I can't make people like Roger_that intelligent.

    Originally posted by Arashi
    I know there are other victims out there, I spoke to some but they're all waiting for their money back so can't speak freely (that's why everybody just 'disappears', they're all waiting for their money back). But I'm sure that will happen at some point. And what I heard from one of these guys is way WAY WAY worse than what Tom has stated so far ... In fact, Nigam belongs in jail, there's no way around that. And I'm going to urge this guy to tell his story. People NEED to know the truth about Nigam. Cause the risk is not just losing your money ... it's losing your health.
    Very interesting, hopefully we hear more about this. I think anyone who's committing fraud deserves to be criminally charged. I'm not sure how things work in India but I hope the authorities there get alerted and pursue action. Nobody should be allowed to get away with the things Nigam has, no matter where you're from.

    Leave a comment:


  • ss1980
    replied
    Good work arasi, keep digging

    I just got banned on hs...

    Leave a comment:


  • caddarik79
    replied
    Understood i trust you on this. We want the same.

    Leave a comment:


  • Arashi
    replied
    Originally posted by caddarik79
    very curious;..
    share it, it can only help us...
    I want to give them a chance to explain themselves, will get back to you when I really have an answer.

    Leave a comment:


  • caddarik79
    replied
    very curious;..
    share it, it can only help us...

    Leave a comment:


  • Arashi
    replied
    Originally posted by caddarik79
    and you Arashi, any news from HASCI
    Yeah Kristel replied... But I'm not sure what to do yet with it, it's a bit 'weird' reply, will tell you more soon ...

    Leave a comment:


  • caddarik79
    replied
    Originally posted by gc83uk
    He can't pay anyone back until he gets some new patients // poor sods to fall for his BS. Never ending merry-go-round!

    How is Boldy doing with his procedure, surely we would know by now if it works or not. It's either a yes or no!


    how are you doin' Gaz?
    enjoying your result? donor still OK?


    and you Arashi, any news from HASCI who was supposed to bring us something... crazy, I have the money, I have time, but I cannot find the same motivation as for my first due to their shitty communication.

    I am in standbye because they are not enough giving a f.... about good questions in the forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • gc83uk
    replied
    Originally posted by Arashi
    @JJJrS, just read about Nigam's medical degree, maybe you should state that:
    1) The information in the central Indian doctor database was incorrect (graduation date was set to when Nigam was 15 year old). Nigam even admitted that and said 'Just send them an email and they will correct it'. So, anybody can alter any information in that database which effectively decreases the reliability of that database to 0.
    2) Uptil today he failed to show the *original* certificate, only something dated way later than the date he supposedly graduated.

    Although I doubt we should get into that again. Man there's just so much evidence and even when ex clients, like Tom now, start to tell how horrible their experience was and how Nigam messed up their donor, idiots like "Roger_that" on HS will still defend him. It's really crazy.

    I know there are other victims out there, I spoke to some but they're all waiting for their money back so can't speak freely (that's why everybody just 'disappears', they're all waiting for their money back). But I'm sure that will happen at some point. And what I heard from one of these guys is way WAY WAY worse than what Tom has stated so far ... In fact, Nigam belongs in jail, there's no way around that. And I'm going to urge this guy to tell his story. People NEED to know the truth about Nigam. Cause the risk is not just losing your money ... it's losing your health.
    He can't pay anyone back until he gets some new patients // poor sods to fall for his BS. Never ending merry-go-round!

    How is Boldy doing with his procedure, surely we would know by now if it works or not. It's either a yes or no!

    Leave a comment:


  • Arashi
    replied
    @JJJrS, just read about Nigam's medical degree, maybe you should state that:
    1) The information in the central Indian doctor database was incorrect (graduation date was set to when Nigam was 15 year old). Nigam even admitted that and said 'Just send them an email and they will correct it'. So, anybody can alter any information in that database which effectively decreases the reliability of that database to 0.
    2) Uptil today he failed to show the *original* certificate, only something dated way later than the date he supposedly graduated.

    Although I doubt we should get into that again. Man there's just so much evidence and even when ex clients, like Tom now, start to tell how horrible their experience was and how Nigam messed up their donor, idiots like "Roger_that" on HS will still defend him. It's really crazy.

    I know there are other victims out there, I spoke to some but they're all waiting for their money back so can't speak freely (that's why everybody just 'disappears', they're all waiting for their money back). But I'm sure that will happen at some point. And what I heard from one of these guys is way WAY WAY worse than what Tom has stated so far ... In fact, Nigam belongs in jail, there's no way around that. And I'm going to urge this guy to tell his story. People NEED to know the truth about Nigam. Cause the risk is not just losing your money ... it's losing your health.

    Leave a comment:


  • garethbale
    replied
    Originally posted by Arashi
    Nigam responded at HS, he's convinced his doubling works ! Yes, that's why his own doubling test failed, Wesley didn't grow any hair and Tom went from 80 gr/cm2 to 40 gr/cm2. That works pretty well mr Nigam, good luck presenting that at the conference
    80 to 40?

    I think Nigam is getting the terms 'doubling' and 'halving' mixed up

    Leave a comment:


  • Arashi
    replied
    Originally posted by ss1980
    so far all he demonstrated id that he is extremly good at coppying and pasting and quoting dr jahoda
    You forget about his photoshop skills

    Leave a comment:

Working...