Nigams doubling test FAILED + proof.
Collapse
X
-
-
-
Breaking legs is a little harsh. People have some responsibility to use due diligence in deciding on a treatment. Loads of frauds exist and the hair loss industry has had and will have its fair share. If it sounds to good to be true it is unlikely to be true.
How a doctor in the boondocks of India could find the solution in such a rapid time is amazing. Researchers do not just read papers and find a solution. The Indian medical research industry looks to be poorly regulated and exploited by people for their own gain. I wonder if Nigams trials are registered. http://ctri.nic.in/Clinicaltrials/login.php
Dr Mwamba made a post on another hair restoration form.Leave a comment:
-
Blimey, this is really damning...I did 3 times in india, and I spoke to a lot of his team member, they was afraid to tell me that they have to face EVERY DAY complain from patient and nigam just doesnt care.. They felt so bad for a long time since they have to perform something they already know it doesnt work.. then nigam fired a lot of them.
Leave a comment:
-
Wow, that is disgusting.I did 3 times in india, and I spoke to a lot of his team member, they was afraid to tell me that they have to face EVERY DAY complain from patient and nigam just doesnt care.. They felt so bad for a long time since they have to perform something they already know it doesnt work.. then nigam fired a lot of them.
Nigam should have his legs broken.Leave a comment:
-
I wonder how Nigam can sleep at night ...I did 3 times in india, and I spoke to a lot of his team member, they was afraid to tell me that they have to face EVERY DAY complain from patient and nigam just doesnt care.. They felt so bad for a long time since they have to perform something they already know it doesnt work.. then nigam fired a lot of them.Leave a comment:
-
I'm so glad that we regulate the medical profession here in Europe...Leave a comment:
-
What surprises me is how dr mwamba never criticises nigam, he still hopes against hope that it might work. We are talkin abt naive patients but mwamba isnt any better.
Its been 14 months since nigam come on the forums and how many baldies he cured?
Answer: 0Leave a comment:
-
I did 3 times in india, and I spoke to a lot of his team member, they was afraid to tell me that they have to face EVERY DAY complain from patient and nigam just doesnt care.. They felt so bad for a long time since they have to perform something they already know it doesnt work.. then nigam fired a lot of them.Leave a comment:
-
Where is the righteous retribution that Dr. Nigam deserves after he lied to patients, stole their money and butchered their scalp?
Somebody needs to put this guy in JAIL.Leave a comment:
-
Tom's message:
And I read Nigam just had another patient ... poor guy. But if you still go to Nigam, after all that's known NOW ... then it's really your own stupid fault. Back when Tom went, we didn't even know half of what's known now. But with all the info out there on Nigam, and if you STILL go now ... then what do you expect ...Unbelievable...this is insanity.. I dont have right on what ? You are totally trying to lie and mislead people here ! I never asked you anything, its defamation ! And because I m now trying to explain people to be careful since I got bad result with you Im working for someone else ? Are you serious ???
You are making advertising in newspaper with my case “a french patient from paris (Im not from paris.. but ok your lie dont stop here, not the first time isnt ?) came to dr nigam clinic. Blabla”. I ask you to stop this, im willing to see how to complain in indian justice about that, you use my image for your own, I dont agree with that.
I trusted you more than a jarjarbinx thats my main mistake. We both know your hair multiplication doesnt work, your doubling doesnt work, at least as much your own team know its doesnt work. I was very open minded to you but please at the end admit to people it doesnt work.. You are playing not only with people money and hope but also their life ! What you do is dangerous.. and you know it. You are very good to lie like im working for a competitor or I want right on my idea de novo (let me laugh about it please.. you really live in your own dream) many bullsht, but once in your life assume you totally failed.
Even for a free hair transplant, I didnt wanted your team to touch me, I was very clear about that, only mwamba team since I seen in my own eyes and experience that there are all pure amateure ! (this is why I didnt posted my hairline at this day since its a mwamba hairline, not a nigam one and regrowth at donor we dont know, but what is sure is that at this time my donor is so thin and low density as you see on the pic, I dont invent it) I wouldnt advice anyone even for a free procedure to come in india. But if they truly want, they should for free (and ask also for airplane free), else they will be in a situation where they cant speak against you since they are waiting for refund..
When mwamba saw your hairtransplant regrow he was shock because no strategy, totally bad angle (I think people can still found these pics yet on forum) etc. The pic from my donor I posted is from mwamba after I got my doubling from YOU (I make difference between your procedure and the one from mwamba, very professional, dont make you in the same boat with him, i have high respect for dr mwamba, not a single % for you). He told me density is 40 since the pic is a 30mm², so to get for 1cm, you have to divide by 3 and mulitply by 10: its make it between 30 and 40 hair folicule per cm² on your area wich have regrow, nice since other area where only bisanga performed are 80+..
I said it was my last post but when I read you, continuously lieing, cheating, manipulating, I just feel Im really to nice with you. No one else would have accept the 1/3 of what I got from you..
PS: and i know from experience, missinghair is posting the exact pics you are telling him to post etc, another manipulated people.. no tatoo etc of course.
Anyway thanks a lot for this post Tom, I think this should warn even the people who were believing in Nigam till the very end, like Roger_that and jarJarbinx.Leave a comment:
-
Not sure if it was just my phone or that they placed it back but Tom's message is there again ...Leave a comment:
-
Wow i just see that hs deleted tom's latest post. Did anyone save a copy ? What a joke that site is .. Tom posts the truth and they just delete it cause nigam sponsors them ... Amazing i hope that admin can sleep at night.Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: