Debunking HASCI´s regeneration claim - an open letter.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Arashi
    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by gc83uk
    Well I think that's what it's about. It was me that asked him to do it if you remember.
    He said on 'that other forum' that he'd start monday. I assume he'll post everything soon online

Comment

• gc83uk
      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Arashi
      He said on 'that other forum' that he'd start monday. I assume he'll post everything soon online
      OK it must be another patient then.

he said:
      "kindly post on tbt, the first patient who had agreed to document his nw status transformation. he is a sofware engineer from pune, he will be getting married in february. he is ready to come once a month in my clinic, he has satisfactory knowledge of photography, we have already done doubling of few grafts on him, his donor is very poor. these pictures are sent by patient1 month back, after that we have done doubling of approximately 3000 grafts doubling on him. to follow this case is good we can save time. let me know if the members are ok for nw transformation in 1 among the 5 nw 6/7 to be chosen.
      more patients pic will be sent to u in three four days. more pictures of the patient will be sent to you."

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by Arashi

Haha and now Ironman is trying to make a case ...
        Yeah, that's what I did. And you're the one who is just trying to going around serious questions with "ha ha ha posts" ...

Originally posted by 534623

pffffffft ... "HASCI seems to transplant way less hair than with a regular FUE" yeah, sure "more hair per graft" is important ...sure ...

Anyway, ARASHI, could you please be so kind and tell "the people" (please not me!) who still read your SHIT, why you (as well as the idiot KRUGER on haarweb.nl) don't buy a nicely "more hair per grafts" procedure in another clinic ? Why don't you buy one??
        Where is the answer?

gc or any other guy:
        Could you please ask Arashi why he don't buy a "more hair per graft procedure" in another clinic? Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Arashi
          • Aug 2012

Yeah, that's what I did. And you're the one who is just trying to going around serious questions with "ha ha ha posts" ...

Where is the answer?
          I told you that if you want to debate, I only will do so if you show the decency to at least act like a grown up man and not use terms like 'shit' and 'idiots'. I'm not going to reply if you do, I just report your posts to Winston instead. Until he finally puts you in moderation queue (cause that what you seem to need cause you just don't change) and we can have a civil discussion here, like grown ups.

Comment

• gc83uk
            • Nov 2011

Could you please ask Arashi why he don't buy a "more hair per graft procedure" in another clinic? Thanks in advance!
            I would have thought that is obvious. The only way he could do that is by having FUE or FUT, who in their right mind would get FUE or FUT?

Comment

• Oct 2011

I would have thought that is obvious. The only way he could do that is by having FUE or FUT, who in their right mind would get FUE or FUT?
              No - that's not the point. Arashi says in multiple posts and threads "that HASCI seems to transplant way less hair than with a regular FUE". That means 1) he is not satisfied and 2) HASCI is shit.

That brings automatically the question up - why the ****ing hell he doesn't buy "a regular FUE"?????
              He is thinking that "a regular FUE" will give him more hair per graft. That's nice. So why doesn't he buy one? What's the problem? That's the point and THE question ...

Comment

• gc83uk
                • Nov 2011

No - that's not the point. Arashi says in multiple posts and threads "that HASCI seems to transplant way less hair than with a regular FUE". That means 1) he is not satisfied and 2) HASCI is shit. That brings automatically the question up - why the ****ing hell he doesn't buy "a regular FUE"?????
                He is thinking that "a regular FUE" will give him more hair per graft. That's nice. So why doesn't he buy one? What's the problem? That's the point and THE question ...
                Obviously if he goes for FUE then he'll have scarring and of course no regrowth guaranteed.

What he wants is to be able to have:

Regrowth in the donor
                at least 2 hairs per FU in the recip (relevant to whats extracted)
                and no scarring in the donor

Comment

• Arashi
                  • Aug 2012

Obviously if he goes for FUE then he'll have scarring and of course no regrowth guaranteed.

What he wants is to be able to have:

Regrowth in the donor
                  at least 2 hairs per FU
                  and no scarring.
                  Thanks GC, it's obvious you understand things This is indeed what I seek. The amount of hair per FU is even the least important. If we'd have independent proof that regeneration really occured, I could live with less hair/graft. Cause that's only a matter of costs (making the operation even twice more expensive). And luckily for me money isn't really a factor.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Obviously? That's just speculation - that doesn't come straight from his mouth.

Comment

• clandestine
                      • Aug 2011

Obviously? That's just speculation - that doesn't come straight from his mouth.
                      Your wordplay is tiring.

Comment

• censur
                        • Jan 2013

Does anyone know if someone on the forum has e-mailed this letter to dr Gho?
                        Is it likely that Gho has seen this yet?

I hope he at least reads this and maybe replies. That would be extremely helpful. I doubt he will though.

Comment

• Arashi
                          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by censur
                          Does anyone know if someone on the forum has e-mailed this letter to dr Gho?
                          Is it likely that Gho has seen this yet?

I hope he at least reads this and maybe replies. That would be extremely helpful. I doubt he will though.
                          Caddarik mailed it to his contact at HASCI

Comment

• caddarik79
                            • Feb 2013

Yes I did, and also mentioned that competition starts to be serious!!!

Reading and listening to Mwamba interview with Spencer, times are promising... we are entering a new Era for hair treatment!!!

as soon as I have a reply if I got one, I will let you know!!!

I respect hasci but I said to Pierre that their silence on some questions or situations are not at their advantage.... which is true even if today 17/09/2013 I still don't know what to think about all these controversial things about them.

Comment

• Arashi
                              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by caddarik79
                              I respect hasci but I said to Pierre that their silence on some questions or situations are not at their advantage.... which is true even if today 17/09/2013 I still don't know what to think about all these controversial things about them.
                              That's exactly when my respect for HASCI started to diminish: when they stopped answering questions when the questions got difficult. So I'm really not surprised they're not mailing you back.

Comment

• didi
                                • Nov 2011

I was Gho fanboy up until Ghos 2nd interview, in that intrvw Gho sounded a bit awkward in it, 13 000 guy, etc...something was off, ...then 2 failed tests are not coincidence...to me that was it...I knw he would fail, test was a rope given to gho to hang himself. he knw he cant deliver so only option he had was to mess it up and make it impossible to analyse..but sorry gho some people are not SHEEPS...

Comment

Working...