Complete RU58841 Usage Guide

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • warner8
    • Jan 2015

Are Kane and Anagenic the same company? and if so is the quality of product high

I am thinking of ordering a bottle of the pre-made RU in solution

I wanted to know what is the difference between the % RU, 3, 5 AND 8%. What is the most commonly used, and which one is best for begginers?

Also, which is the better solution the PG and Alcohol, or this KB solution?
    thanks

Comment

• Soonbald
      • Apr 2015

Yes it is the same Company "I Believe" on the package I recieve it says "ANAGENINC KANE" I currently use x3 premade 5% KB solution.. I use 5ml a day last me 1 month...and I only use RU no minox and no fin...will give this a shot for a few months

Comment

• Swooping
        • May 2014

Originally posted by Soonbald
        Swooping so I assume you dont use any internall dht blockers such as fin/dut/palmetto? JUST ru? if you use FIN/minox...then you can never know if RU works or not.. im currently just using RU as a stand alone treatment gonna give it a few months..but im doubtfull tbh
        Soonbald, I have dropped minoxidil a few months ago. I have tried finasteride in the past too as a small trial. Now I'm just on RU.

Comment

• champpy
          • Apr 2015

Chongmet, i too have been using RU off and on for about 3 months. I believe I was getting some side effects with it so I cut back my dosage a lot. even stopped using it for a while. the time I did use it regularly I didn't notice any benefit but again I was only using regularly for like a month and a half. I did not notice any less shedding but my hair did seem less greasy in the mornings.

Comment

• Soonbald
            • Apr 2015

No offense champpy but I dont Believe that RU gives you any side effects..its a "topicall" afterall...how much of it actually reach the blood? not much if at all...I use 250mg ED and dermaroll my scalp every time I apply it and I spray it all over my scalp and rubb it in carefully and there is no side effects...RU in my opinion is ALOT safer than fin/dut obviously since its a topicall...I also dont Believe much in the results from RU..some people mix the RU with minox and Think its the RU that does the job but infact it could just be the minox that is giving results... or maybe when people started adding RU they got better results? I dunno.. but not many actually JUST use "RU" we got 1 guy here that only use RU or two...including ME...if RU dont work for me in a few months then its safe to say that RU is a bullshit chemical that dont work for hairloss it should work on me because I have slow hairloss and very slow recession over the years...but still we all react differently to Chemicals and pills so some guys will get good results while others wont..thats Life...im not saying people that get results from RU imagine it...but many use RU and minox..not necessarily "blend" them together well some do...but they still use both treatments..so when they get slight regrowth it could just be from the minox..thats all im saying...because we know that minox can grow hair but we dont really know if RU "alone" can grow hair...or do we?

Comment

• telogen
              • Oct 2014

RU sucks...minox+ topical spiro did more in slowing down my hairloss then RU ever did. I've been on RU for like 8 months now and i've been upping the dosage for 4 months, from 30mg/ml to 50mg/ml and now 80mg/ml and i'm still losing hair. It doesn't seem like increasing the dosage really helps, RU just appears to lose it's effect over a shorter period of time. On minox and spiro i could atleast maintain properly for about 12 months, RU only gave me like 4-5 months.

Comment

• warner8
                • Jan 2015

where do you guys store your premade ru solutions from kane/anagenic? in the fridge or just a dark coo place?

Comment

• Soonbald
                  • Apr 2015

I store my bottles in the refrigerator so it dont get "too Cold" I asked anageninc if that was okey and they said yes its okey the RU will be stable longer in the refrigerator..

Comment

• Tenma
                    • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Soonbald
                    I store my bottles in the refrigerator so it dont get "too Cold" I asked anageninc if that was okey and they said yes its okey the RU will be stable longer in the refrigerator..
                    good info. thanks

Comment

• cbpl12
                      • Sep 2015

can anyone comment on AARC
                      腾讯5分彩官网黑龙小-优江农垦腾讯5分彩官网,腾讯5分彩平台,腾讯5分彩注册,腾讯五分彩恒运农业机械制造有限公司专业生产水,旱田犁,根据东北地区土壤结构和阻力,综合国内外生产技术设计而成,产品全部采用弯钩型犁柱,其特点是结构简

Thinking about getting my RU from them over Kane/anagen

Comment

• VegetaDBZ
                        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by cbpl12
                        can anyone comment on AARC
                        腾讯5分彩官网黑龙小-优江农垦腾讯5分彩官网,腾讯5分彩平台,腾讯5分彩注册,腾讯五分彩恒运农业机械制造有限公司专业生产水,旱田犁,根据东北地区土壤结构和阻力,综合国内外生产技术设计而成,产品全部采用弯钩型犁柱,其特点是结构简

Thinking about getting my RU from them over Kane/anagen

Recommend everywhere to buy from anageninc/kane....

I buy anageninc.. but price same..!

Comment

• ghostrider
                          • Mar 2015

I still guess k&b solution is keeping the chemical composition more stable. I found old bottle with 5%ru which I've had lost for over a year and guess what it still works. No subum or itching.

Comment

• desininja
                            • Aug 2015

will ever clear 151 proof work for mixing with propylene glycol as a vehicle for ru ? i am not able to find 190 proof in michigan. please suggest

Comment

• warner8
                              • Jan 2015

does RU cause shed at the beginning of treatment, sort of like minox?

Comment

• Trouse5858
                                • Apr 2014

I wouldn't recommend RU. It probably helped the quality of my hair but I wouldn't say it led to any re-growth and I now have gyno remaining from 3 month period of usage starting last January in my right nipple. I'm planning on taking 30 mg of Raloxifene per day for two months to reduce it. RU isn't super expensive, but mixing it's a pain and anything from China is sketchy in my opinion.

Comment

Working...