Complete RU58841 Usage Guide

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soonbald
    • Apr 2015

I have heard results of guys using the "premixed" solution...it lasts more than 2 weeks u can Count on it.. I got a friend that got results from "premixed" im using premixed myself since I cant get my hands on the other ingredients here in sweden..we dont have strong alcohol here and I doubt I can get PG here even...I read a guy using the "ru powder" for 8 months and he didnt get ANY results whatsoever... I asked the Company that sells the "premixed" and they say its "stable for 6 months" in room temperature.. it even says that on the bottle...false information or not...I dunno...but I use up my RU bottle in like 1 week anyway...

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Soonbald
      I have heard results of guys using the "premixed" solution...it lasts more than 2 weeks u can Count on it.. I got a friend that got results from "premixed" im using premixed myself since I cant get my hands on the other ingredients here in sweden..we dont have strong alcohol here and I doubt I can get PG here even...I read a guy using the "ru powder" for 8 months and he didnt get ANY results whatsoever... I asked the Company that sells the "premixed" and they say its "stable for 6 months" in room temperature.. it even says that on the bottle...false information or not...I dunno...but I use up my RU bottle in like 1 week anyway...
      I have made my own ru and the premixed and find the premix better from kane shop as it uses the same mix as in the rousell French trials and also kane says the premix shelf life is 6 months you can also store it in the fridge if you say buy 2 bottles 5% is best to start with but they also do an 8%.
      I find it can dry your scalp a bit so you can get over this with some conditioner after hair washing.
      As to how many mls a day I use 1.5 to 2mls a day im also on finasteride which I take 5mgs twice a week.

Comment

• Mpbaway
        • Dec 2015

Ru58841 shell life

But the question is I live in Singapore shipping over may take weeks probably even 2-3 with shipping condition could the efficacy still even be present ? I'm curious pardon me for asking..

Comment

• Cantona
          • Aug 2015

Here you can read an interesting article: http://www.ru58841.info/

they clearly advice to be very careful with ru solutions, better to order the powder and make the mix

Comment

• ghostrider
            • Mar 2015

I have same experience as you doke.

Ru58841 is ultra stable in solution form just like topical finasteride

While back I found a 5% k&b solution I had lost for over 6 months that had survived hot Dubai holiday.. It's still potent as hell. When I apply the solution it give same sides , also it kills the sebum

I store my solutions just like minox at room temp.

I came across some user on hlh he used premixed 5& kb solutions with crazy thickening.

People can experience sides shedding while on anti andeogens. Because they don't protect against external factors such as stress. Bad foods etc. For such sheddings pgd2 blockers are awsome. Combined with ru they stop overall sheddings.

I'm doing last batch oc . waiting it to run out, next week I replace with seti

Comment

• diffuseloser
              • Sep 2014

Time to hop on the RU bandwagon again. Will be starting this month at a higher %, 10 grams mixed to Kirkland minoxidil. Going in all guns blazing this time. Will let you all know how it goes. If this fails, it's definitely razor time.

Comment

• bulli103
                • Sep 2015

how this is possible ?

somebody who has hairloss, normally don`t only lose his hairs on top of the head, he loses all over the head (only on top, they don`t grow back so easily)....so how can ru58841 stop hairloss, when only the top of the head is treated......??....don`t makes much sence.....for me....

Comment

• Soonbald
                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by bulli103
                  somebody who has hairloss, normally don`t only lose his hairs on top of the head, he loses all over the head (only on top, they don`t grow back so easily)....so how can ru58841 stop hairloss, when only the top of the head is treated......??....don`t makes much sence.....for me....

im giving a last attempt with the RU.. im currently using 5% "kane" premixed RU 200mg a day "4ml" that I spray "all over my scalp" everywhere since im a diffuse thinner..I also dermaroll with a 2mm derma needle before applying the RU for better absorption.. im gonna give it at least 7-8 months.. if it fails well then im doomed...and this is the ONLY treatment I will be on...im not on FIN cuz my Eyes gets ****ed up from it!

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

Hi guys im also using essengen 6% minoxidil that contains 0.5% finasteride and no az acid as I do not like formulas with az in they are too greasy and sticky.

Comment

• Mpbaway
                      • Dec 2015

The Kane shop ru58841

Hey guys.. recently posted on the efficacy of ru58841 but not sure if my question got skipped ?
                      Anyway I decided to purchase ru58841 premixed solution from Kane shop as I heard good reviews about it but just to make sure can anyone here answer me on this? As I live in Singapore shipping ru here may take 3 weeks maybe even 4 will it lose its efficacy by the time it reaches here ?

Will really appreciate it if someone could reply me so I could have a peace of mind and just go ahead with Kane shop solution.
                      And also what vehicle would go along well with the ru58841 pre mixed solution ?

Hope to hear from you guys

Comment

• burtandernie
                        • Nov 2012

What about buying RU from -http://www.aarc-chems.com/ru58841-liquid-solution since its a whole lot cheaper? Has anyone used it from here and had any results or tests to verify it? The kane/anagen website costs 25 to ship which is a bit high IMO when ground shipping is like 5-10 bucks.
                        I bet customs has a field day with this stuff ripping these apart to check that its a legit. I had some shampoo from germany I bought get ripped apart in the quest for drugs. I dont mind though its just part of their job and with the amount of drugs moving through there they have no choice

Comment

• doke
                          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by burtandernie
                          What about buying RU from -http://www.aarc-chems.com/ru58841-liquid-solution since its a whole lot cheaper? Has anyone used it from here and had any results or tests to verify it? The kane/anagen website costs 25 to ship which is a bit high IMO when ground shipping is like 5-10 bucks.
                          I bet customs has a field day with this stuff ripping these apart to check that its a legit. I had some shampoo from germany I bought get ripped apart in the quest for drugs. I dont mind though its just part of their job and with the amount of drugs moving through there they have no choice
                          I do know that a guy on another web site uses aarc but buys the ru raw powder and makes his own I have not used them as I like to use kanes premix that is in kb solution which I think was used in the French trials in the late 90s on stump tale monkeys.

Comment

• ghostrider
                            • Mar 2015

Originally posted by ghostrider
                            I have same experience as you doke.

Ru58841 is ultra stable in solution form just like topical finasteride

While back I found a 5% k&b solution I had lost for over 6 months that had survived hot Dubai holiday.. It's still potent as hell. When I apply the solution it give same sides , also it kills the sebum

I store my solutions just like minox at room temp.

I came across some user on hlh he used premixed 5& kb solutions with crazy thickening.

People can experience sides shedding while on anti andeogens. Because they don't protect against external factors such as stress. Bad foods etc. For such sheddings pgd2 blockers are awsome. Combined with ru they stop overall sheddings.

I'm doing last batch oc . waiting it to run out, next week I replace with seti
                            Hello mate mpbaway,

Your question wasn't ignored mate. See my last post.

I have tried several mixtures. Minox, raw powder in minox and premixed k&b solutions.

Premixed or self made kb solution remain the best for me. While of solutions give huge sheddings.

Comment

• Amercancer
                              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Soonbald
                              im giving a last attempt with the RU.. im currently using 5% "kane" premixed RU 200mg a day "4ml" that I spray "all over my scalp" everywhere since im a diffuse thinner..I also dermaroll with a 2mm derma needle before applying the RU for better absorption.. im gonna give it at least 7-8 months.. if it fails well then im doomed...and this is the ONLY treatment I will be on...im not on FIN cuz my Eyes gets ****ed up from it!
                              Do you think ru mess with eyes? I don't know but my eyes get blurry sometimes and irritating. Don't know what to do

Comment

• gchr
                                • Dec 2015

i am not sure what to think, from other threads i read that RU is controlled mainly by 1 person overseas and generally there is no validity such as lab tests besides the occasional group buy.

How are we suppose to know we are getting the real deal besides taking someone's word on it?

seems like some users registered to promote usage of RU and no honest review yet

Comment

Working...