KSL Glasgow clinic
Collapse
X
-
I personally don't think there's anything wrong with your transplant. No one's hair is perfect unless they're wearing a piece. Your hairline looks great, you seem to have good density and as for the bit at the back it looks completely normal to everyone but us because you've pointed it out. -
The doctor reconstructed my hairline with 3.362 hairs last year at DHI Scotland.

Leave a comment:
-
I had a hair trasplant last year in DHI Glasgow. They reconstructed my hairline with 3.362 hairs. Do yo want to see some pics?Leave a comment:
-
They have no idea how many grafts they place, they just pluck them out and hope for the best, I had mine done in Essex and the two young female surgeons paid 0 attention to what they was doing was just talking rubbish about guys etc, they told me they had around 2000 grafts put into my head, I'm yet to see them. Would you mind uploading a picture so I can see if our results are similar? Where did you get yours done? I can't believe there still in business to be honestLeave a comment:
-
I'm total agreement, I had surgery done near 7 months ago and the results are awful to say the least they say that it'll grow through but I've had a lack of confidence in them from the start. I had the procedure done in Essex above a takeaway shop by two girls who must of been no older than 22-23 the doctor himself just came in and made the incisions and left I didn't see him again till the end to tell me everything is done now. I also found it extremely difficult to contact them as they don't have a Maidstone branch number it just connects to the same guy every time in the Glasgow branch. They make out to be a huge company but would recommend everyone to stay clear, they use celebrities hair to make them look established and great but when you look closely at the actual celebrities you can see how poor the results look. My hair is thin and patchy they offer a guarantee where they will do the procedure again for free if your unhappy, personally I'd rather look elsewhere. Definitely a bad life choice from me, so we live and learn. KSL, not for me.Leave a comment:
-
I am in the exact same boat. So I am eight months post fue and it has been an absolute disaster. Had a meeting with a hair consultant (sales rep) and he said we will do another procedure to rectify it but I have no faith in these guys to fix it. I asked to have all my info sent across surgeon, graft number etc and I am still waiting. I don't think these guys have particularly good record keeping. Anyone had any luck with getting their money back? To cap it off my hair is worse now than previously. Anyone tried FUE clinic before? Looking at getting them to fix the balls up KSL made?Leave a comment:
-
Cowboy the footballers they use were not even done by them , they were done in Istanbul , where the owner was done as well --for half the price you were charged including flights and hotels...Ksl cowboys! Do not use!
KSL Hair Destruction Clinic! they have ruined my hair by their bad practice. My hair can no longer be repaired due to the damage they have caused and I would like to make sure other people don't make the same mistake.
After speaking with an actual proper hair surgeon, they have advised me of the above. THEY ARE LIARS AND TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR! Do not fall for it. Using footballers with substandard hair transplants as their marketing tools!
Wonder how many people have met their surgeon before getting a transplant with these criminals! I have so many stories to tell on my experience which should put you off. Their customer service haha....their what?! They do not care! I have wondered if their staff are brain washed or in on it!Leave a comment:
-
The footballers LG and AS-- that they use for promotion ,were actually done in Istanbul Turkey , I know as had mine done in exactly the same place---at half the price including flights and 4*hotel - and believe the actual owner was done there as well ,?
They are trying to copy what is done out there , but without the proper qualifications and knowledge.Leave a comment:
-
Hi ShooterMcGavin,
Thanks for the reply to the posts, my lawyer thinks i have a strong case but what i need to do is get a report done by an independent surgeon i.e. not a competitor. I would advise you to do the same if you are thinking about taking action. The surgeon that looked at my hair was from Glasgow Clinic (Wish i had gone with them in first place) . I initially wanted them to do the report but i know that KSL lawyer will only ask for an independent surgeon to do a report so it will save time and cost of an other report.
I have to wait until September to get this report done as that will be the full 18 months since the transplant. Then if the report indicates what i have already been told, then my lawyer will push ahead with trying to take it to court.
let me know if you are still interested in also putting your case forward as the more people we can get the greater chance we have of succeeding. We can discuss how we will go about it, i.e. use my lawyer or a different one etc. I have a feeling they are going to be expecting this as their name appears to be tarnished more and more. However, due to them being a limited company, it could be difficult getting compensation off them, especially if they are moving money about.Leave a comment:
-
How did you get on with your lawyer? I've had a similarly terrible experience. I'd be interested in strengthening your case. Can I also ask who was the "real surgeon" you've been to see since? I need to go for a consultation.Hi,
I had a look on companies house and know what you mean...funny that considering he drives a Ferrari!
Is there a particular reason why they don't want to do anything about it. I have spoken to a lawyer on the matter and the case would be even stronger if we can get a few more people to tell there story.
Also, this would be one the media may be interested in.Leave a comment:
-
Hi,
I had a look on companies house and know what you mean...funny that considering he drives a Ferrari!
Is there a particular reason why they don't want to do anything about it. I have spoken to a lawyer on the matter and the case would be even stronger if we can get a few more people to tell there story.
Also, this would be one the media may be interested in.Leave a comment:
-
Hi,
I tried claiming money back, but they seem to hide behind three different companies. KSL Hair Ltd, KSL Cardiff Ltd and the latest KSL Hair Clinic Ltd. If you look them up on companies house, none of them appear to make any money. Dodgy, very dodgy.
I do know other guys that have had a similar experience, but don't want to go public. I'll keep working on them and I'll also post on other forums.Leave a comment:
-
KSL Cowboys
Rob 1982,
Are you claiming money back from them? I had numerous issues with them, they even had the receptionist place the hairs in my head and then binned the extra ones they took out! I have been seen by a real surgeon since, and they could hardly any of the "nearly 2000" hair grafts they apparently gave me.
I have been told there are a lot more people in the same position as we are and would be keen to try get a hold of everyone (could be very difficult) to take further action against them.Leave a comment:
-
Just seen this post and I totally agree with that. Don’t go to KSL!!! I went and you are right they are total cowboys and they shafted me, ruined my hair and caused me a nightmare. Seriously don’t go to these guys. I didn’t do enough research and thought because I could pay it up on a plan that would be okay. It’s a rip off and they charged me £7000 quid for 1200 grafts. Only got 360 and only about 100 actually grew. My hair looks worse than I did before I got it done. I’m going to post my own warning about this KSL lot so others don’t end up like me and waste money and ruin their hair.Leave a comment:
-
They have been using cowboys due to them not being registered! i didn't even know my surgeons name, met him on he day and all he did was give me anesthetic and make cuts in my head for the implants to go in to.
Don't use this mob!Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: