• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • follicept
    • Feb 2015

Originally posted by paulie72785
    Offtopic:-
    @Follicept
    Would you have any idea if estrogen has any relationship with IGF-1 at scalp??
    You can PM me if you have any answers coz i don't wanna derail the topic.
    Not entirely sure, myself. Science team is looking into all angles, we'll update when we can!

Comment

• follicept
      • Feb 2015

Originally posted by burtandernie
      Is this something that would maintain hair or more like min where its trying to grow new hairs? I am more in the maintain category right now but Im not fond of finasteride and changing my hormones.
      Ideally undo hair loss. As a general comment, we may be modifying claims in the near future to comply with FDA regulations, but the product is not changing, just what we say it can do. Pictures and trial results will speak volumes.

Comment

• paulie72785
        • Dec 2014

One question to everyone:-
        Does DHT inhibit IGF-1 after it reaches and makes contact with the androgen receptors or is it before???

I mean if DHT does inhibit IGF-1 before reaching the androgen receptors then i guess we figured out why most androgen receptor agonist like RU58841 and CB0301 will not be performing to the desired efficiency

If we were able to lets say that all the androgen recpetors are blocked 100% then it would mean we were able to help the further downfall of the follicle by not activating the specific gene expression but the DHT would still be their and IGF-1 is still being inhibited with TGF-B1 and others and the hair follicle would just go down at the end but just very late

Then if the above i said is true, then we could help those who are prematurely balding by inhibiting the 5ar enzyme at the follicles and increasing IGF-1....

Im not usre if all the above i said was in proper english but i hope you all get the idea

Comment

• Peace
          • Mar 2015

Thank you so much Follicept for coming on to this forum and answering so many questions about your product and process. One of the biggest questions I have and I'm no expert is that there is strong evidence that increase levels of IGF-1 in the body can cause cancer (5X greater?), especially if you are in your 40's and higher. Can you please respond to that topic and to the people that would be afraid of using your IGF-1 product because of the fear of increasing their chances of getting cancer. thank you!

Comment

• bananana
            Inactive
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Peace
            Thank you so much Follicept for coming on to this forum and answering so many questions about your product and process. One of the biggest questions I have and I'm no expert is that there is strong evidence that increase levels of IGF-1 in the body can cause cancer (5X greater?), especially if you are in your 40's and higher. Can you please respond to that topic and to the people that would be afraid of using your IGF-1 product because of the fear of increasing their chances of getting cancer. thank you!
            Higher levels of IGF-1 would be expected to activate survival pathways that would make programmed cell death of damaged cells slightly less probable. When applied overall to a large number of 'at risk' cells over many years, even a small influence in favour of survival of such cells could accelerate carcinogenesis, although not initiate cancer development per se.

(I didnt have to time to study it whole, if someone can, be my guest)

Comment

• lupero83
              • Aug 2014

Originally posted by Swooping
              I never claimed to know more than these scientists dumbass. At least I always provide legitimate evidence based on facts whereas you do nothing but think with your lowish IQ which equals to a baboon.
              Sdsurfin stop inventing information as the time you invented that RepliCel he had answered .
              Follicept Thanks for sharing , I hope this goes well and comerzialize in europe

Comment

• follicept
                • Feb 2015

We are using tiny doses, and likely avoiding systemic circulation. That risk is most associated with elevated levels of IGF-1 in systemic circulation. We likely won't get systemic, and if we did, it would be at physiologic levels, not elevated ones. 1 ppm in a 5L blood volume is almost negligible.

Comment

• Illusion
                  • Jul 2014

Originally posted by follicept
                  We are using tiny doses, and likely avoiding systemic circulation. That risk is most associated with elevated levels of IGF-1 in systemic circulation. We likely won't get systemic, and if we did, it would be at physiologic levels, not elevated ones. 1 ppm in a 5L blood volume is almost negligible.
                  In b4 www.FolliceptHelp.com

Comment

• follicept
                    • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Illusion
                    Well since I am not a scientist and not qualified to answer definitively, and we haven't yet completed trials to quantify these hypotheses, I figured it was better to express our expectations than to make claims without foundation.

Comment

• Parsia
                      • Dec 2013

I'm not saying this stuff is scam or not working , The researchers looks legit .

BUT I can't count on that , that much unless it has at least SOME good result on humans ! Not animals !

I think it was more better if they test it on humans and then release that ! I just want to share with you my concerns.

But I happy if it can get release and some good results .

Comment

• Parsia
                        • Dec 2013

Just as a record I have sing up on their website also , So it means I somehow optimistic about it. But maybe not that much.

Comment

• benutzer81
                          • Mar 2015

Follicept, has your trials already begun?

Comment

• kaptainjack
                            • Feb 2015

People are willing to jump on the weirdest stuff from the weirdest sources despite all the known and unknown side effects just to grow a bit of hair, yet they get scared when they hear the word cancer. Tobacco, alcohol, and grilled meat are all known carcinogens too.

Comment

• follicept
                              • Feb 2015

Originally posted by benutzer81
                              Follicept, has your trials already begun?
                              Not yet, getting our ducks in a row to begin asap! Next several days, I hope.

Comment

• Jonathan
                                • Oct 2010

Why don't we wait and see what will happen before we start to complaint? I don't think any "threats", no matter if its a joke or not, will make any positive difference at this stage. I know that you are joking but I don't think its respectful and that we should show appreciation to Follicept for talking with us instead.

If you make a video with these claims a and put it on Youtube as Mr Devon at Follicept has done, then its obvious that you believe in the product and that your intention not is to cheat anyone. I mean who would like to have a video with false claims circulating on the Internet for the rest of his career?

EDIT: The posts I complaint about was removed

Comment

Working...