Dermarolling Community Trial

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hicks
    • Apr 2013

With the lack of motorators keeping threads on track, I would be adding to my ignore list if I was some of you guys. In the little time I've been on this forum I think I added 8.

Comment

• the_dude78
      • May 2011

Any idea when it would be wise to add Nizoral? I mean, can I do it the day after or should I wait a few days?

Comment

• doke
        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Conpecia
        doke please see prettyfly's results in this very thread, showing significant regrowth over i believe 2 or 3 months with the roller and minox.
        many thanks con i will check it out.

Comment

• doke
          • Jun 2009

Originally posted by vanityhair
          Will a "Surgical Spirit" (from Boots, UK) containing Ethanol and Methanol be sufficient for sterilizing the Dermaroller?

Thanks in advance.
          Good old dettol is easy to buy and used can be used neat on derma or just dilute in water or alchohol can be used to sterilise but never had a problem with dettol.

Comment

• UK_
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by lilpauly
            I got very bad circles with ******* by dr parks! It was awful I wax dizzy as well. 5% was ok , I'm trying dr klieins product now
            That's likely to happen I mean Minox lowers blood pressure so you feel light headed and basically like your going to pass out.

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by hellouser
              Here's my last dermarolling session from a couple days ago:

It's my right temple, as you can see I'm far more harsh on my skin now.
              hi hell i think you have gone too far as you do not really need to make your scalp bleed and i got this advice from australia dermerskin as they support using the roller with once a day application of 5% minox and then after minox has dried apply copper peptide spray and my hair at six months was getting good results.

Comment

• doke
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by UK_
                That's likely to happen I mean Minox lowers blood pressure so you feel light headed and basically like your going to pass out.
                if the minox gets absorbed better then perhaps all we need to use is 2% minoxidil lotion or a 3% and at two times a day may not get side effects so bad..

Comment

• lilpauly
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by UK_
                  It was dr klieins ******* and perfect image 15 that did it to me , very bad

Comment

• TO YOUNG TO RETIRE
                    • Mar 2013

wait 24h before application
                    Originally posted by doke
                    if the minox gets absorbed better then perhaps all we need to use is 2% minoxidil lotion or a 3% and at two times a day may not get side effects so bad..

Comment

• HARIRI
                      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by lilpauly
                      It was dr klieins ******* and perfect image 15 that did it to me , very bad
                      You mean Dr Lee *******

I have been using it for 3 years once before sleep, no sides at all, also the perfect image before they add a new ingredient (Retinol) that makes it yellow and extremely sticky.

They wrote about it the following:-

ISSUE: Perfect Image Solutions recalled all lots of these topical hair regrowth products because they are deemed “unapproved new drugs” under FDA regulations, and may present potential health hazards.

Use of these topical products containing 15% and 10% Minoxidil have not been shown to be safe, and could pose a risk to the general public due to the possibility of systemic absorption. Skin abrasions or irritations, such as psoriasis or sunburn, could increase the systemic absorption of topically administered Minoxidil. Minoxidil 15% and 10% could cause low blood pressure, heart palpitations and associated cardiac symptoms. Azelaic acid contained in the topical products could make the skin where it is applied more sensitive to sunburn. Ketoconazole contained in the shampoo product could cause hair discoloration and abnormal hair texture, removal of the curl from permanently waved hair, itching, rash, skin irritation and dry skin. Salicylic acid contained in the shampoo could cause mild, temporary burning, itching, irritation, or stinging.

Check this out: http://www.fda.gov/safety/Recalls/ucm288505.htm

What makes me sick is how FDA states that and they are leaving Minoxidil Max alone, check out their website !!! Its unfair really!!!

Comment

• walrus
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by doke
                        This is nothing to do with absorption. Please read the thread.

Comment

• chimera
                          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by walrus
                          This is nothing to do with absorption. Please read the thread.
                          I think he means that, even if this has nothing to do with absorption, if minox absorption increases with the dermaroller (which it does), reducing minox percentage could be helpful for those with minox side effects

Comment

• Pentarou
                            • Apr 2013

This thread has become a total anarchy, people taking this completely off-topic and not even trying to understand that the regrowth is meant to be due to wounding and recovery, not minox absorption. Any potential useful information is being drowned out by the incessant dabble.

Comment

• Chromeo
                              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Pentarou
                              This thread has become a total anarchy, people taking this completely off-topic and not even trying to understand that the regrowth is meant to be due to wounding and recovery, not minox absorption. Any potential useful information is being drowned out by the incessant dabble.
                              I agree. I was enjoying this thread until one individual in particular jumped in and started derailing the topic with his long-winded, nonsensical posts. Where is that "ignore" button at?

Comment

• lilpauly
                                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by HARIRI
                                You mean Dr Lee *******

I have been using it for 3 years once before sleep, no sides at all, also the perfect image before they add a new ingredient (Retinol) that makes it yellow and extremely sticky.

They wrote about it the following:-

ISSUE: Perfect Image Solutions recalled all lots of these topical hair regrowth products because they are deemed “unapproved new drugs” under FDA regulations, and may present potential health hazards.

Use of these topical products containing 15% and 10% Minoxidil have not been shown to be safe, and could pose a risk to the general public due to the possibility of systemic absorption. Skin abrasions or irritations, such as psoriasis or sunburn, could increase the systemic absorption of topically administered Minoxidil. Minoxidil 15% and 10% could cause low blood pressure, heart palpitations and associated cardiac symptoms. Azelaic acid contained in the topical products could make the skin where it is applied more sensitive to sunburn. Ketoconazole contained in the shampoo product could cause hair discoloration and abnormal hair texture, removal of the curl from permanently waved hair, itching, rash, skin irritation and dry skin. Salicylic acid contained in the shampoo could cause mild, temporary burning, itching, irritation, or stinging.

Check this out: http://www.fda.gov/safety/Recalls/ucm288505.htm

What makes me sick is how FDA states that and they are leaving Minoxidil Max alone, check out their website !!! Its unfair really!!!
                                no man when dr lee got shut down dr parks made a version that ate hairlines, smelled like pai t thinner, dry tired eyes , heart burn, dizziness,ect. Only worse then dr parks chemical paint thinner was oral spiro . Spiro made my **** 2 inches smaller

Comment

Working...