X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hair123
    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by didi
    Claiming and proving are different things,

How come Aderans with all their capital couldn't discover hm or doubling.

Mwamba still doenst know if doubling works or not, so far there was nothing to suggest dr nigam is doubling donor, btw he is very bad at documenting, record keeping
    Watch the video again, dr Mwamba says even HE is already able to double some hairs, the problem he is trying to solve now is related to yields and consistency.

Comment

• didi
      • Nov 2011

Yes dr mwamba said he is getting 30% regen but all we have is his word, Dr Cole said he is getting 60%, dr Gho 85%, dr nigam 97-114%

if any of these claims are true we would have people who had 15 000+ grafts,

in fact none of these drs showed us single guy who had 10k grafts.....

mind you dr Lorenzo, hasson/wong do 7-9000 grafts on regular basis without regeneration

Comment

• Arashi
        • Aug 2012

Yes dr mwamba said he is getting 30% regen but all we have is his word, Dr Cole said he is getting 60%, dr Gho 85%, dr nigam 97-114%

mind you dr Lorenzo, hasson/wong do 7-9000 grafts on regular basis without regeneration
        Man, Didi, you're becoming my favourite forum poster

Fact indeed is: everybody claims stuff, nobody has proven anything. How come that people can complete the most difficult task there is, solve hairloss, but they're just too stupid to figure out how to document it convincingly ... To me, that just does NOT add up.

Comment

• garethbale
          • Apr 2012

Exactly

I wonder if HT docs' definition of regeneration differs from ours. I suspect some of them consider it the growth, however fine or minimal, of hair back in the donor, which probably isn't cosmetically significant.

I prefer to think of it as growth of cosmetically significant hair after extraction. I certainly hope doubling will be essentially what it says it is: two separate hairs from one, both growing terminal and of cosmetic quality.

Given the results Hasson and Wong get WITHOUT regeneration. Surely anyone with regeneration would have near on a full head of hair.

Comment

• Hair123
            • Mar 2013

Well, if multiple doctors (including big name ones) are claiming to be able to duplicate hairs to some extent why not give them the benefit of the doubt at least?

It's much more likely that some of them are into something instead of it all of them being blatant liars.

Also, didnt Dr. Cole published a peer reviewed study 3 years ago showing that he successfully implanted a plucked hair with the help of Acel?

Comment

• didi
              • Nov 2011

hair123

you are still young, plenty of time to learn

Comment

• cocacola
                • Feb 2013

GAZ your hair looks fantastic, especially considering where you came from. Now, obviously still not dense enough to grow it out i believe, but a few more and perhaps in a few years you could have a haircut!

Comment

• gc83uk
                  • Nov 2011

Originally posted by cocacola
                  GAZ your hair looks fantastic, especially considering where you came from. Now, obviously still not dense enough to grow it out i believe, but a few more and perhaps in a few years you could have a haircut!
                  Thank you cocacola, you're right in that it would probably be a bad move to grow my hair out, but in all honesty I'm loving this buzzed look.

I'll re-assess my options next year and depending on whats happening with Dr Nigam and how good my donor is, then I'll probably go back for one more HST.

Comment

• gc83uk
                    • Nov 2011

Another little update, its been 7 weeks since my 4th HST. I've lost quite a few of the new grafts in my recipient, as well as a few stubborn hairs which haven't shed yet, but not growing either. Seems about right for this stage!

As for donor, i've let my hair go a bit longer this week, it's a bit thin in places, so i've decided that if I go for HST 5 next year then I'll be asking them to take from previously untouched areas including closer to the ear area and closer to the crown area and below my scar into the neck. I know potentially those areas can be unsafe, but what the hell, it's about today and I would rather have slight thinning throughout the back area to beef up the recipient.

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                      • Jul 2011

Originally posted by gc83uk
                      Another little update, its been 7 weeks since my 4th HST. I've lost quite a few of the new grafts in my recipient, as well as a few stubborn hairs which haven't shed yet, but not growing either. Seems about right for this stage!

As for donor, i've let my hair go a bit longer this week, it's a bit thin in places, so i've decided that if I go for HST 5 next year then I'll be asking them to take from previously untouched areas including closer to the ear area and closer to the crown area and below my scar into the neck. I know potentially those areas can be unsafe, but what the hell, it's about today and I would rather have slight thinning throughout the back area to beef up the recipient.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j1ag43wtblahccp/xOap-8TrJb
                      looking good. congrats. come a long way.

Comment

• Arashi
                        • Aug 2012

Looks great, gaz ! And agreed it's wise to use another part as donor next time, I don't think you should push it and go for the same area again. Wise decision !

Comment

• caddarik79
                          • Feb 2013

Originally posted by Arashi
                          Looks great, gaz ! And agreed it's wise to use another part as donor next time, I don't think you should push it and go for the same area again. Wise decision !

GC, this looks great, your fifth should fix you.... and a sixth would densify you!!!!! great already...+ it's 7 weeks, means that it's not end result, you shed.... it brings hope!!!

My wish for 2014 is that Mwamba/Nigam becomes legit and Gho or HASCI site shows more big HST results...

the 100% regen doubling would be a surgical cure and HASCI is if only the 85% was not controversed.

the bridging is very tempting, and the temporising/standbye as well!!!

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                            • Jul 2011

I'm surprised HASCI hasn't asked to use your on their site....

did they take pics themselves before each surgery?

They took pics for mine.

Comment

• robodoc
                              • Aug 2009

Claiming and proving are different things,

How come Aderans with all their capital couldn't discover hm or doubling.

Mwamba still doenst know if doubling works or not, so far there was nothing to suggest dr nigam is doubling donor, btw he is very bad at documenting, record keeping
                              We have Nigams claiming great things and we have Aderans unable to do what Nigams claims he can do? You have to be VERY skeptical of Nigams claims. Perhaps Nigams gains no matter the success since he gets from the "hopefuls" coming to him based on his claims. Certainly he is not getting bad publicity.

We need certifiable evidence, no delays and we need in advance what the precise results will be or he is hot air. Why can't we get that? Oh, he has a candidate and we are waiting for the results??

He should have certifiable results from the stem cells and dp solution now and apparently there are none. Too many flim flam men willing to take advantage of the balding. He should expect serious push back. He has no proof, just promises?

Comment

• gc83uk
                                • Nov 2011

Cheers lads.

Comment

Working...