Gaz (Gc83uk) can you give us an update.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • didi
    • Nov 2011

Its good for buzzing it off I suppose, density is not there to keep it long as we know it would look to thin compared to the rest of hair..

35 1-2 hairs grafts cant give you more density than what you got...to grow it longer you really need to push them for 60 grafts+......they are not using 3 hair grafts and it shows....even 50 hst grafts wont cut it..thats gonna give you 65-70 HAIRS per cm2...
    average Caucasian have 200 hairs per cm2....even if your density is bellow average its still not enough..you know what I mean

of course its improvement from where you started

Comment

• Arashi
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by didi
      Its good for buzzing it off I suppose, density is not there to keep it long as we know it would look to thin compared to the rest of hair..

35 1-2 hairs grafts cant give you more density than what you got...to grow it longer you really need to push them for 60 grafts+......they are not using 3 hair grafts and it shows....even 50 hst grafts wont cut it..thats gonna give you 65-70 HAIRS per cm2...
      average Caucasian have 200 hairs per cm2....even if your density is bellow average its still not enough..you know what I mean

of course its improvement from where you started
      Sorry, but really, WTF are you talking about Didi ? Did you see his pre-op photo ? Do you know that other clinics said he could have less than 2k grafts in total max cause his donor was really bad to begin with ? (I think they even said less than 1500 to completely deplete his donor, but correct me if I'm wrong here). And you're talking about 60 grafts/cm2 ?!?!?! And 3 hair grafts ? Did you ever look at his donor ? Didi, you've did (way more than) your fair share of posting crap but this one tops it all.

Comment

• caddarik79
        • Feb 2013

great improvement, I'm glad for you, and if you can do another two more at the least, it's awesome.
        If then you still feel like improving density on top and it's still possible, it will really start to be a total reverse...

Comment

• c5000
          • Oct 2011

I'll tel you something Gaz, I think that's a great result. I'd be happy with a FINAL result like that (i.e. in say 10 years time when my hairloss has kind of finished).

There are ZERO bald batches, which is what I want to avoid. Having thin hair is ok in my opinion, as long as I end up with hair all over my scalp, I'd be delighted.

The fact that you're getting another two procedures is just a MASSIVE bonus in my opinion. You'll probably end up with what looks to most people as "a full head of hair"... Keep in mind not everyone on this planet is as obsessed with hair density as we are on this site. The average joe in the street only really see's a bald patch on the crown or midscalp or a receeding hairline as "bald"

Not to be overly dramatic, but you posting that pic has actually made my day. I was beginning to have some doubts about HST, but this pic just proves that it is by FAR the best option out there right now.

I'm going back every december until I have ZERO bald spots, density can wait as far as I'm concerned!

Comment

• caddarik79
            • Feb 2013

if you do two more after the next one, how many grafts transfered will you have in total?

compared to the business plan of FUE doctors, it's indeed, amazing!!!

Comment

• Kiwi
              • Mar 2011

Yeah shut the **** up didi - this is awesome for g3

Hopefully nigram and Histogen come through too!!!

Comment

• drnigams
                • Nov 2012

didi,
                Kindly let our friend im know,... the link he is mentioning.. is pic after 4 days of invivo doubling and not one month,when patient was in india from america.(the pick does not mention the same,hence he should clarify before reaching to any judgement)
                IM you will be our friend one day..and the day is not far...!

One month pics are posted in the same thread.
                I am posting the links again, as i have not yet posted this case at tbt..

http://www.drnigams.net/images/CH/Large/7.jpg(this is 4th day not 1month post op).

Kindly find, the pics of 1 month follow up of a case of nw6/nw7 for conversion to nw2 in next 4 session.
                Pics posted are of 1st session post 1 month follow up of 1700 grafts in vivo donor doubling. This patient will come for his second in 2 July. He is a resident of America(NRI)
                He is an America indian Buisnessman came from united states thorough reference of a pure HM Patient. he wiil be coming for his 2nd Session in July end.
                After pics are sent by patient.

Small pics

large pics

WTF..DR NIGAM tattoo on guys head??

Hair is growing after 1 month..no shedding??

Comment

• drnigams
                  • Nov 2012

That's bad arashi,those are post 4 day procedure pics and not 1 month pics,not mentioned on photo's unfortunately, check all the links which i have posted...!
                  Have a look at tom's donor healing and regrowth after 24 days he sent today...!

Day24 Tom
                  Donor macro( unfortunately,in the link it is mentioned micro)
                  Large

Small

Originally posted by Arashi
                  I think IM's whole point rather is that the picture is an obvious fake (again). Scabs/crusts after 1 month is impossible.

Comment

• gc83uk
                    • Nov 2011

I asked Deborah at Hasci if newly transplanted hairs can be re-extracted and multiplied at some point in the future, simply because we know these hairs are MPB resistant therefore they're an extension of the donor area.

The answer I had back is a little disappointing:

Although it is theoretically possible to extract the same follicle in the recipient area, since the morphology of the follicle in the recipient area has already been changed, it is practically almost impossible to use these follicles for consecutive treatments.

Comment

• KO1
                      • Jan 2012

Disappointing....and more of 'WTF does that mean?".

Comment

• Arashi
                        • Aug 2012

Yeah can you maybe ask for an explanation/elaboration Gaz ?

Comment

• cocacola
                          • Feb 2013

You should definitely ask.

Personally i doubt they even tried to do something like that. If they did try i can see a few obstacles making it harder than normal transplantation, but not impossible provided regeneration is real in absolute terms.

1. The integrity of the follicle may be compromised after transplantation, as they explain hst follicle transplantation involves extraction with a specific tool that only extracts a certain portion of the follicle that is defined by the tool itself. Upon implantation in the recipient we dont know if it regrows to exactly what a real follicle is in terms of shape and size. It may regrow enough to provide a growing hair, but not enough to be re extracted.

2. Depth and angle of implanted follicle may compromise the possibility of re extraction. Once again, something similar to what i mentioned in point 1. The follicle may not be placed properly to be extracted successfully with regeneration with current tools.

3. Not everyone would have only dht resistant hairs on top the head from previous transplants, therefore it would be counter-productive extracting from a mpb affected area mixed with "good hairs". Also, keep in mind that when they extract from normal donor it is very spread out and a low number from a big number of available grafts. Therefore, someone who had only 3000-5000 transplanted grafts would only have a few hundreds available for a single procedure given he wants to extract from the "previously treated" area only.

This is only theory-craft by me, but i believe its kind of reasonable what i say. Would be really great if GC can get some specific answer from hasci themselves!

Comment

• didi
                            • Nov 2011

crap answer from hasci..

that's not the real reason

we all know fue/fut hairs can be re arranged, repair patients do this all the time as this hair is resistant to dht

I bet million bucks if GC goes to any fue doc he will be able to take out HST grafts from recipient and transplant it anywhere he wants...they are normal dht resistant grafts/hair...

Comment

• Arashi
                              • Aug 2012

I bet million bucks if GC goes to any fue doc he will be able to take out HST grafts from recipient and transplant it anywhere he wants...they are normal dht resistant grafts/hair...
                              Sure, only nobody is interested in moving the hairs, we want to multiply them.

Comment

• Oct 2011

we all know fue/fut hairs can be re arranged, repair patients do this all the time as this hair is resistant to dht
                                Yeah, but when we talk about FUE or FUT, we talk, in fact, about SKIN TRANSPLANTS (small skin transplants which contain hair follicles) - and not about extractions of PURE follicle parts.

In simple words, if you would transplant, for example, a part of gc's former slick bald scalp onto his butt or cheek - the into the former slick bald scalp implanted HST grafts (along with all other skin appendages) would grow completely normal further on his butt or cheek - provided, the skin transplant itself has been successfully in general ...

@cocacola - your "theory-craft" is pretty good.

Comment

Working...