Complete RU58841 Usage Guide

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mic28
    • May 2015

I am also yet to get back on topical minoxidil. Want to give RU another couple of months so I know what is working etc before I throw that in.

Comment

• jamesst11
      • Jun 2014

100mg/2ml is only 5%... were you on a smaller dose before? I personally think it's good to start off higher and kick start the process then gradually reduce. Perhaps my thinking is backwards though....

Comment

• mic28
        • May 2015

I understand what you mean. The way I see it though is it is more about quantity of RU getting to the scalp rather than %. The only reason I have gone with 2ml is to get full coverage that I can't get off 1ml.
        I am getting the odd positive days where RU is having an effect, however these are overshadowed by days with high hair loss.
        Definitely the more I think about it, the it hire my head gets therefore I believe so much of it is psychological

Comment

• xLeox
          • Jan 2015

I quit using ru. I've been using it for one year and 2 months by now. stopped working 6 months ago at least. started using at 5%. last 3 months been using it at 8%, situation kept getting worse. too bad, cause first 3/4 months it gave me great results.

Comment

• Seuxin
            • Jan 2014

Does this change correspond to another RU batch ??

Comment

• jjo
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by xLeox
              I quit using ru. I've been using it for one year and 2 months by now. stopped working 6 months ago at least. started using at 5%. last 3 months been using it at 8%, situation kept getting worse. too bad, cause first 3/4 months it gave me great results.
              where were you buying it from? maybe you got a bad batch

Comment

• xLeox
                • Jan 2015

Originally posted by jjo
                where were you buying it from? maybe you got a bad batch
                always bought it from the same supplier, anageninc. it's not a problem of batch. in my case, after a few months, just stopped working, simple as that.

Comment

• hairsugeon
                  • Jan 2016

ANy guys who maintained on ru for more than 2 years? I'm thinking about buying it from purlab and mixing it in ethanol myself...

Comment

• jamesst11
                    • Jun 2014

I am having an issue getting Kane's RU to dissolve in solution!! anyone help?? My solution consists of a 70/30 alcohol to PG ratio and I am using 96% alcohol. I had it in the freezer for the first weeks batch and when I got to the end of it, I found a lot of it all clumped up at the bottom... waste of damn RU and a waste of a damn week. What gives???

Comment

• mic28
                      • May 2015

James,

I don't seem to have this problem with dissolving. I leave mine in the freezer aswell. Are you still having success? Mine worked for a while (couple days) and then back to normal. Trying to work out where I have gone wrong

Comment

• jamesst11
                        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by mic28
                        James,

I don't seem to have this problem with dissolving. I leave mine in the freezer aswell. Are you still having success? Mine worked for a while (couple days) and then back to normal. Trying to work out where I have gone wrong
                        Who knows... I suppose I will just stop counting hairs and re-evaluate in a couple months. I left the alcohol at room temp and it seemed to dissolve better.

Comment

• mic28
                          • May 2015

I saw a massive difference in the couple of days that I stopped shedding. Literally not a single hair fall and no itchiness whatsoever. Good for the couple of days that it lasted. I could really tell yeh difference between shedding and not shedding

Comment

• MindfluX
                            • Feb 2016

I am able to buy RU58841 and CB-03-01 from a vendor in China for $ 150 and $ 800 respectively for 10 G each.

Is this a good price?

Is it possible to buy a great vehicle for CB-03-01 if I am not a member of the private forum. Or,... where can I get the best vehicles for both products at this moment?

I already have a professional 0.1mg analytical balance Mettler Toledo, and I am used to working with chemicals.

Comment

• MindfluX
                              • Feb 2016

I am able to buy RU58841 and CB-03-01 from a vendor in China for $150 and $800 respectively for 10 G each, no groupbuy needed. Is this a good price?

Is it possible to get a goood vehicle for CB-03-01 if I am not a member of the private forum here? Or,... where can I get an effective vehicle for this one.

I already have a professional 0.1mg analytical balance Mettler Toledo, and I am used to working with chemicals.

Comment

• hairsugeon
                                • Jan 2016

Hello guys, i'm having trouble getting ethanol in my country... Can't find anything, its forbidden to sell it here... Any ideas if rubbing alcohol would be good? I found a place to buy it, but they are saying that it is dangerous and you should always wear gloves when working with it... So maybe that would be too harsh on my scalp? any other ideas for vechile?

Comment

Working...