Complete RU58841 Usage Guide

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crochetg
    • May 2011

Oh wait get this. I found the message now. Back when Kane first sent people his KB he sent the ingredients to my friend and sent him polysorbate 80 instead of the luviquat FC 550. lol the guy will throw together whatever sketchy stuff he can to sell to his followers begging him to produce X,Y, or Z. He cares nothing about actually getting it right. This is likely why you experienced wired results with him as who the hell knows what your vehicle really was. Could have had DMSO in it for all we know.

Comment

• lilpauly
      • Feb 2012

Originally posted by crochetg
      However there is more affordable shipping of just 23.50 at RU-solutions. When you take this into account most all products come out to be nearly IDENTICAL pricing. Also considering how questionable kane's "KB" really is... ONe time he told a fellow PG was an ingredient and was in his solution. PG most definitely is NOT part of the KB formula! lol So equivalent price for a really well made US product or a sketch unmarked blue bottle that for some reason is 50mls not even 60ml like any normal treatment would be (minoxidil for example)

Look at the total price, divide it our by how much RU is actually in each bottle AND consider the fact that you are missing a full 10ml with Kane. Then work out the price/value of the two options.

SO lets see. For a UK customer for example lets compare value

KANE: 8% KBformula 104.89 + $35 Shipping = $139.69 (50ml*0.08 = 4grams RU) 139.69/4g = $34.92/gram
      RU-SOLUTIONS:10% KBformula 115 + 23.50 Shipping = $138.5 (60ml *0.1 = 6 grams RU) 138.5/6g = $23.08/gram

And you build loyalty discount points at RU-Solutions ... So... Hmm...
      Lets not start another fear campaign Kane's kb solution is legit and so is his ru it's been third party tested by hairykirisna . Fear campaign , shame on h Gerald I though u were not going to do this

Comment

• lilpauly
        • Feb 2012

U will selling ru for 400 dollars for 10 grams and your solution was 79 makes no sense it was probably fake ru, finally the 17ap (cb cream)u are selling us 100% wrong. That's for form 4 , it's also for acne not hair. You already know the results with 17ap (cb cream)were very poor because people bought 70 grams of it your cb with the acne cream and u still continue to sell it. Finally gk the only person who had results with your cb-03-01 said it was cut with something he also says the cream is 100% wrong , Gerald u like campaigns of fear?

Comment

• lilpauly
          • Feb 2012

U also a group buy for rum , people purchased 2 kilos in the group buy. No had results , then go on and sell it for another 2 years and of course no else has results

Comment

• crochetg
            • May 2011

Originally posted by lilpauly
            Lets not start another fear campaign Kane's kb solution is legit and so is his ru it's been third party tested by hairykirisna . Fear campaign , shame on h Gerald I though u were not going to do this
            His RU is legit. I just recalled today an email from systemsbiology talking about what he actually received as KB. It sparked my memory

Comment

• crochetg
              • May 2011

Originally posted by lilpauly
              U will selling ru for 400 dollars for 10 grams and your solution was 79 makes no sense it was probably fake ru, finally the 17ap (cb cream)u are selling us 100% wrong. That's for form 4 , it's also for acne not hair. You already know the results with 17ap (cb cream)were very poor because people bought 70 grams of it your cb with the acne cream and u still continue to sell it. Finally gk the only person who had results with your cb-03-01 said it was cut with something he also says the cream is 100% wrong , Gerald u like campaigns of fear?
              Who sells CB? Im confused now.

Comment

• lilpauly
                • Feb 2012

Who sells CB? Im confused now.
                U had 2 group buys for cb on stopmpb a few years ago , u did sell cb and u continue to sell the cream

Comment

• lilpauly
                  • Feb 2012

His RU is legit. I just recalled today an email from systemsbiology talking about what he actually received as KB. It sparked my memory
                  Go sell more ru from your garage , u seem to forget done dude had heart failure on your ru. I see your shipping ru to USA customers , ha!

Comment

• crochetg
                    • May 2011

repost

Comment

• cichlidfort
                      • Jan 2013

Besides the sides, what's more effective 1 vs 1. RU or Dut?

Comment

• simba
                        • Jul 2013

Originally posted by cichlidfort
                        No one knows

Comment

• lilpauly
                          • Feb 2012

Dut is the most powerful item for hairloss

Comment

• robodoc
                            • Aug 2009

Originally posted by dan1938
                            thanks for the info man, i will call a few shoppers and see if they can order the alcohol. I have already found the PG and using isopropanol right now. By the way everclear is sold only in Alberta. Ontario has the LCBO, who are a bunch of morons lol. True story they banned crystal head Vodka as they felt the skull is too graphic. By the way how much RU are u using?
                            I use 70% Isopropyl alcohol, about 5ml per gram of RU. It does not take long to go into solution, 3-4 minutes I am guessing. Many substances to not go into solution readily so let it sit, agitate if you want it dissolves. I don't know why Hellouser uses the Everclear. Of course, he has had great results so who's to argue his system.

As far as I know RU is soluble in most any percentage alcohol. I would use the 90% from a pharmacy if convenient just for peace of mind.

Comment

• robodoc
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by dan1938
                              What is your take on copper peptides and fluridil? Since my skin absorption capability is great, I thought these might work for me without the systemic sides.
                              My take on copper peptides is they may help open wound healing but do nothing for baldness. Fluridil, I don't know if it helps but should. I Stick with the so called tried and tested on the forum here. We have enough input here to get good results.

(Minox 5% twice daily, RU 50-100mg nightly, Nizoral Shampoo at least twice a week on scalp for 5 min, and maybe Fin 1.25mg daily too). I believe the first 3 treatments the most important. As far as I am concerned, everything else is a big Maybe, experimental stuff, supplements. Good diet always important.

These are my regimens and cannot recommend them for anyone else nor do I have any idea what side effects may occur. Use at your own discretion.

Comment

• UK_
                                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by cichlidfort
                                Dut obviously.

Comment

Working...