Complete RU58841 Usage Guide

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lilpauly
    • Feb 2012

Burtanderine why don't u buy Susan's Minox fin formula ?

Comment

• lilpauly
      • Feb 2012

Burtandefine why don't u buy Susan's fin Minox formula

Comment

• burtandernie
        • Nov 2012

No idea what that is and I dont want minox just fin for maintaining. I would be happy simply keeping what I have without altering hormone levels long term. RU assuming it had some reliable supplier is sadly the best there seems to be still

Comment

• burtandernie
          • Nov 2012

Is RU safe to use? I read some old posts from a few years ago where some guy had heart problems and thought it was from RU. That kind of thing can be kind of worrying in a drug that really isnt approved and you dont know if the stuff you took was even legit or if it was contaminated with other stuff. To me topical and targeting receptors always made a lot more sense than the propecia approach. That is what everyone wants the most powerful AA that is safe too and the only way to do that is topically.

Comment

• Trouse5858
            • Apr 2014

I'm on it right now. I definitely think it has given me shortness of breath after applying it and has caused mild chest pain that I would liken to heartburn. Overall, not a great sign but then again, watch a drug commercial on TV and listen to the laundry list of side effects. It's unfortunate but I since I couldn't take fin which would have helped me a ton, I'm rolling the dice on RU.

Comment

• burtandernie
              • Nov 2012

Yeah that doesnt sound good. Maybe I should go hassle my doc and see if I can go the finasteride route before trying RU. RU sounds like as much of a gamble as fin. I have no idea where all the no sides from RU talk comes from. Just because it targets receptors doesnt mean much of anything. Could certainly cause problems still. I really wanted to avoid fin but RU doesnt sound much safer so who knows I guess. The wonderful world of MPB

Comment

• Trouse5858
                • Apr 2014

Haha it really is such a pain in the ass that a medication even close to as strong as fin hasn't come out without the sexual sides. I took propecia for literally 3 weeks before I noticed the sexual sides. It took another 2 weeks or so after stopping that I could get erections again. I realize that sounds like it may be too short of a time period to really gauge anything about a drug or experience full-blown side effects but this did not seem like a placebo effect.

I've been thinking recently about switching back to fin and seeing if I can tolerate it better. I think the reason people like myself are more comfortable with RU is because the side effects just aren't as bad. Gyno sucks but mine isn't noticeable to anyone other than myself. ED is simply the worst thing you can have, balding or not. If I could have the benefits of fin without ED, I'd sign up for all the brain fog and headaches it can dish out, it's just a trade-off.

Comment

• RockyMtn
                  • Feb 2015

Originally posted by Tenma
                  i buy the premixed from kane. i wasnt really hopeful at first given the ru stability debate. but its really working for me

i have no idea about aarc chems though.

also use the ru solution over the first two months to have some peace of mind regarding precipitation issues
                  Hey Tenma, when you state "it's really working for me", how so? What has RU done for you to date, and how long have you used it? Thanks!

Comment

• Tenma
                    • Nov 2013

Hey Tenma, when you state "it's really working for me", how so? What has RU done for you to date, and how long have you used it? Thanks!
                    What im seeing is a noticeable thickening all over my NW2. something hairline, which I find somewhat shocking because im using antiandrogens since 2005 and never really had much regrowth ( like most people i think) until i started using the ru.

I was on fin for 5 years and switched to dut in 2013. That change didnt really impact on any way. I continued keeping hair on dut.

The reason i added ru was its mode of action. Antagonizing receptors is a very nice adition to every antiandrogenic treatment.

Comment

• RockyMtn
                      • Feb 2015

Thanks, Tenma. That's great to hear things seem to be working for you. Is the thickening you are seeing a thickening of existing hair, or new regrowth? Or both?

And were you using the Kane premixed solution, or making your own? Also, how long have you been sing RU?
                      Last edited by RockyMtn; 03-23-2015, 07:26 PM. Reason: Added one additional question.

Comment

• Tenma
                        • Nov 2013

Thanks! is the premixed solution from anageninc (kane us and europe office i heard).

Im a diffuse thinner so mainly existing hair but the change is really encouraging given i started ru last january.

Comment

• burtandernie
                          • Nov 2012

I dont know the concentrations but RU is certainly much more powerful an AA than finasteride in terms of chemical potency I think. I might be wrong but I thought it could get near castration levels of androgens so I mean in theory its much more powerful than finasteride so I dont doubt it gets real results assuming the many things like purity, potency and so on are all correct. The androgen route cant do more than maintain though.
                          The power of the chemical though is what makes me nervous about using it.

Comment

• Swooping
                            • May 2014

What im seeing is a noticeable thickening all over my NW2. something hairline, which I find somewhat shocking because im using antiandrogens since 2005 and never really had much regrowth ( like most people i think) until i started using the ru.

I was on fin for 5 years and switched to dut in 2013. That change didnt really impact on any way. I continued keeping hair on dut.

The reason i added ru was its mode of action. Antagonizing receptors is a very nice adition to every antiandrogenic treatment.
                            You had improvement after using dutasteride? Are you still on dut now? I find it pretty interesting that some people even if they are maintaining on finasteride or dutasteride get improvement if they add a topical anti androgen.

Comment

• PinotQ
                              • May 2010

Thanks! is the premixed solution from anageninc (kane us and europe office i heard).

Im a diffuse thinner so mainly existing hair but the change is really encouraging given i started ru last january.
                              Tenma, Do you mean January 2015 or January 2014? And any idea how many mg's of ru you apply daily? Once or twice? Thanks

Comment

• Tenma
                                • Nov 2013

Originally posted by Swooping
                                You had improvement after using dutasteride? Are you still on dut now? I find it pretty interesting that some people even if they are maintaining on finasteride or dutasteride get improvement if they add a topical anti androgen.
                                Yep. Im still on dut now.

About the improvement, i find it odd too. the only logical explanation i can think of is the hypothesis of T playing a role in mpb too.

Comment

Working...