Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • simba
    • Jul 2013

Originally posted by efedrez
    I'm considering RU since fin is giving me sides but since your are mentioning that RU can give you the same sides, I'm curious about why did you decided to go with RU, which is still an experimental drug and much more complicated to mix than simply taking fin
    Using fin at 0.25mg ed killed my penis within 10 days (went totally back to normal 3-4 days after stopping).

Ive been at 1ml RU @5% ed for 3 months now (and one year of minox) with decent results and no sides at all. I really need to make a log of it.

Comment

• burtandernie
      • Nov 2012

Im curious to just see some studies or results on CB long term how it does in terms of preventing or stopping MPB or maybe how it does in the front verses the crap we have now where even propecia fails at the front. Is the sensitivity at the front and temples like a mature hairline from T or the DHT left over from propecia? CB might provide the answers. If its side free and ends up working well and gets finished its a dream product for sure at least as big as propecia was.

Comment

• lilpauly
        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by burtandernie
        Im curious to just see some studies or results on CB long term how it does in terms of preventing or stopping MPB or maybe how it does in the front verses the crap we have now where even propecia fails at the front. Is the sensitivity at the front and temples like a mature hairline from T or the DHT left over from propecia? CB might provide the answers.
        Who says propecia doesnt work on front ? Who says Minox doesn't work on hairlines? I suggest u look at the studies again it was NEVER tested on the hairlines . Also all the information you are asking has been presented in countless Cosmo presentations

Comment

• kobefan234
          • Nov 2013

Originally posted by doke
          spiro 5% cream has never caused me any problems oral may but its been out a long time for acne as well.
          do you use this product ?

Comment

• burtandernie
            • Nov 2012

Originally posted by lilpauly
            Who says propecia doesnt work on front ? Who says Minox doesn't work on hairlines? I suggest u look at the studies again it was NEVER tested on the hairlines . Also all the information you are asking has been presented in countless Cosmo presentations
            Propecia does have studies on the front showing it works, but it doesnt work as well there as it does in other places. Many men still get mature hairlines even on propecia or get some slight recession over many years on propecia. So why that difference or why do some men continue losing hair even on propecia when it doesnt work? CB might have answers there.
            There are more studies to be done on CB or it would be approved already it seems.

Comment

• WashedOut
              • Dec 2011

Is CB the real deal when it comes to stopping future loss? It would be a shame to wait 4 years to see it's not much more effective than other stuff we have now.

Comment

• doke
                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by kobefan234
                do you use this product ?

hi i do not use the liquid spiro although i do still have the one in your picture but it smelt too strong so i used the cream instead which also has caffein in.
                I stopped spiro now and am on 5% ru premix from anagen which has no smell and once a day at night 2mls of minox.

Comment

• kobefan234
                  • Nov 2013

doke- yes the smell is terrible with liquid spiro. i also have the cream although i don't know if its working or not.

i apply it to the temple areas.

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by kobefan234
                    doke- yes the smell is terrible with liquid spiro. i also have the cream although i don't know if its working or not.

i apply it to the temple areas.

not much smell to ru58841 which is good and its better than spiro.

Comment

• burtandernie
                      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by WashedOut
                      Is CB the real deal when it comes to stopping future loss? It would be a shame to wait 4 years to see it's not much more effective than other stuff we have now.
                      Too early to say. Contrary to what many others on here think CB 03 01 is an entirely experimental chemical that is not close to fully studied. Its anyone guess what it could do or how well it works. In theory its a powerful AA with a small preliminary study they did showing it works twice as well as propecia.
                      I dont want to wait 3 or 4 years, but using it now is questionable at best and not indicative of any possible results when it eventually does come out. Its not out yet to buy because of many good reasons

Comment

• doke
                        • Jun 2009

An article by john ertel at regrowth com many years ago stated that ru58841 was the mother of all antiandrogens and without side effects and its as strong as flutamide and stronger than finasteride but topical application.
                        So is it stronger than cb 01 03 it maybe?

Comment

• simba
                          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by burtandernie
                          Too early to say. Contrary to what many others on here think CB 03 01 is an entirely experimental chemical that is not close to fully studied. Its anyone guess what it could do or how well it works. In theory its a powerful AA with a small preliminary study they did showing it works twice as well as propecia.
                          I dont want to wait 3 or 4 years, but using it now is questionable at best and not indicative of any possible results when it eventually does come out. Its not out yet to buy because of many good reasons
                          The chemicals CB-03-01 degrades into are well known to be safe.

Comment

• Tenma
                            • Nov 2013

Originally posted by doke
                            An article by john ertel at regrowth com many years ago stated that ru58841 was the mother of all antiandrogens and without side effects and its as strong as flutamide and stronger than finasteride but topical application.
                            So is it stronger than cb 01 03 it maybe?

I think CB is a bit stronger, but cant tell you for sure. There is one paper discussing the antiandrogenic activity of the drug. if someone can find it that would be great.

Here is the abstract of the study we need to read:

The aim of this study was to investigate the antiandrogenic activity of a new monoester of cortexolone, cortexolone 17alpha-propionate (CAS 19608-29-8, CB-03-01). Although the compound displayed a strong local antiandrogenic activity in hamster's flank organ test, it did not exhibit antiandrogenic a …

Comment

• doke
                              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Tenma
                              I think CB is a bit stronger, but cant tell you for sure. There is one paper discussing the antiandrogenic activity of the drug. if someone can find it that would be great.

Here is the abstract of the study we need to read:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15646372
                              many thanks for the link tenma i notice that ru58842 is mentioned on this site but ru myristat i wonder why the premix ru does not use that?

Comment

• cichlidfort
                                • Jan 2013

Is anyone confident that we'll find a working vehicle soon for CB before it's actually suppose to come out?

Comment

Working...