X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yan
    • May 2013

Important quote from the recent presentation:

CB-03-01 for acne:
    "What is important to know and what has emerged from the patient that we treated in the meantime, was the absolute safety profile of the drug that didn’t reveal any serious adverse events treatment related, and confirm that the product is absolutely safe."

Comment

• Tenma
      • Nov 2013

Originally posted by yan
      Important quote from the recent presentation:

CB-03-01 for acne:
      "What is important to know and what has emerged from the patient that we treated in the meantime, was the absolute safety profile of the drug that didn’t reveal any serious adverse events treatment related, and confirm that the product is absolutely safe."
      This is really important. It could mean they will probably jump from POC to Phase III for AGA too.

If that's the case we are only 3-4 years away from having the first topical antiandrogen.

CB and Dut should sofocate AGA for a long, long time

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

Originally posted by Tenma
        This is really important. It could mean they will probably jump from POC to Phase III for AGA too.

If that's the case we are only 3-4 years away from having the first topical antiandrogen.

CB and Dut should sofocate AGA for a long, long time
        Waiting 3-4 years to basically halt further loss but not reverse it is pretty miserable news, many of us will be fully bald by then.

Comment

• deuce
          • May 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
          Waiting 3-4 years to basically halt further loss but not reverse it is pretty miserable news, many of us will be fully bald by then.

That is true. This stuff sucks. I had to quit again after trying it for the third time with sides. WTF is it ever gonna get better. I mean damn why could not they do Acne last.

Comment

• Tenma
            • Nov 2013

Havent you consider Fin or Dut? And it depends. If you are at the 2-3 nw level cb, dut and something like Pilofocus will change the game for good.

Also keep in mind that new stuff will be released in the mid-term.

I have high hopes in RestorGenex to succeed with their promising topical estrogen-antiandrogen plan.

Comment

• Cob984
              • Sep 2012

Can some tell me the damn acne vehicle,
              is it out? i need to try something else besides eth/pg

Comment

• lilpauly
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Cob984
                Can some tell me the damn acne vehicle,
                is it out? i need to try something else besides eth/pg
                Desmond posted a better version . He found it on Cosmo presrntaion last year , u do not want the acne cream it contains ingredients that will be no good such as mineral oil , these ingredients don't penetrate the hair shaft only clog it

Comment

• Cob984
                  • Sep 2012

are you referring to the vehicle he posted with 20 different ingredients? did anyone even try that?

Comment

• lilpauly
                    • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Cob984
                    are you referring to the vehicle he posted with 20 different ingredients? did anyone even try that?
                    It was like 8 or so, Cosmo might release the vehicle that they will be using in the next presentation in 2 weeks , we know its a gel, we know they are checking to see if the cb is stable in the gel ,

Comment

• HairBane
                      • Apr 2013

Originally posted by lilpauly
                      Desmond posted a better version . He found it on Cosmo presrntaion last year , u do not want the acne cream it contains ingredients that will be no good such as mineral oil , these ingredients don't penetrate the hair shaft only clog it
                      I'm pretty sure you're confused. AFAIK Cosmo have NEVER released any vehicle information, acne or AA.

The vehicle Desmond suggested was from a hirsutism cream called Vaniqa which targets the dermal papilla, hence why he thinks it might be able to deliver CB to the correct area, with slight modifications to avoid clogging hair shafts.

Comment

• lilpauly
                        • Feb 2012

Originally posted by HairBane
                        I'm pretty sure you're confused. AFAIK Cosmo have NEVER released any vehicle information, acne or AA.

The vehicle Desmond suggested was from a hirsutism cream called Vaniqa which targets the dermal papilla, hence why he thinks it might be able to deliver CB to the correct area, with slight modifications to avoid clogging hair shafts.
                        Hi friend Cosmo did use 4 different vehicles for acne I will post them later tonight when u get home . 4 vehicles for the different forms of cb ,

Comment

• HairBane
                          • Apr 2013

Originally posted by lilpauly
                          Hi friend Cosmo did use 4 different vehicles for acne I will post them later tonight when u get home . 4 vehicles for the different forms of cb ,
                          Alright, thanks.

Comment

• cichlidfort
                            • Jan 2013

Is anyone actually confident that someone will find a vehicle before the actual legitimate CB comes out in 2017/18? If someone does find a working vehicle for CB they better announce it and spread the news like wild fire.

Comment

• hellouser
                              • May 2012

Originally posted by cichlidfort
                              Is anyone actually confident that someone will find a vehicle before the actual legitimate CB comes out in 2017/18? If someone does find a working vehicle for CB they better announce it and spread the news like wild fire.
                              It'll spread like wildfire on its own, don't worry about that.

Comment

• Mike K
                                • Apr 2012

Hellouser are you no longer holding ground with RU? Your RU log is very encouraging and I plan to follow your RU user guide when Fin loses effectiveness or if the sides get worse. It seemed you were having excellent results with it from your previous posts. Do you not think you could hold ground with it until CB is commercial in a well researched vehicle?

Comment

Working...