Where are the phase IIb results for Bimatoprost?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Swooping
    • May 2014

As said with their DARPin drug they couldn't wait to announce a phase 3. They were so hyped up they released a press release like 11 weeks after they finished phase 2 with all the results. They immediately confirmed phase 3.

Completion date of bimatoprost was in september 2014. I count almost 7 months still no news. You guys don't find this strange? Seriously. What reason is there to think of that they would act in this manner.

If you have a good product I would release it to market asap, you guys wouldn't?

Comment

• BiqqieSmalls
      • Feb 2015

I just sent another response. I will post back when I hear from them next.

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

Originally posted by BiqqieSmalls
        Got a response back:

"The next shareholder meeting will be held on June 5th. It is regarding the name change of Actavis to Allergan. And we cannot provide you an update on the Phase II trials just yet."
        In other words:

'Our treatment sucks so much that we don't even want to release test results.'

Comment

• BiqqieSmalls
          • Feb 2015

They will be releasing first quarter 2015 financial results on May 11th. This could give us a better idea of where they stand with Bim

Comment

• joel203
            • Jun 2014

Bim is dead.

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
              • Sep 2014

I have to agree...at this point, and with these circumstances, it's not looking good for bim. It works, we know that, just maybe not well enough to make it distinguishable from minox. However, it ain't over until the fat lady sings.

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
                • Sep 2014

Originally posted by hellouser
                In other words:

'Our treatment sucks so much that we don't even want to release test results.'
                And hell, I have to agree with you that society nor companies care about men's health. If women lost their hair the same way men do, there would be an uproar and would be unacceptable to society.

Comment

• dus
                  • Mar 2015

Well, this sucks.

Comment

• Keki
                    • Mar 2015

Originally posted by It's2014ComeOnAlready
                    I have to agree...at this point, and with these circumstances, it's not looking good for bim. It works, we know that, just maybe not well enough to make it distinguishable from minox. However, it ain't over until the fat lady sings.

well they are completly wrong, many people there hate minox and bim even if work less effective WORKS, it's another weapon we could have i will be really pissed off if they stop bim and we will have only minox for the next 500 years with his shedding his retard cycle and his fake healthy hairs, **** minox

we should really send hundreads of mail, we need to do what we can and show interest even if it's less effective then minox, maybe they will wake up

Comment

• Keki
                      • Mar 2015

BTW this is the pdf of february http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External...RJRD01Njk5MDk=

Comment

• BiqqieSmalls
                        • Feb 2015

Nobody contact them ... Please!

I am working on it. If other people start emailing / calling them, it is going to dilute my case! Hang tight. Just spoke with investor relations. The idiot refused to tell me anything .. After telling her that is a disservice to a shareholder, she took down my name and number promising to dig deeper into this. If I don't receive a call back by Thursday, May 7th, I will follow up.

Maybe the results did suck, but we just don't know.

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
                          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Keki
                          At this point, we can only speculate as to why we haven't heard anything about this drug, or why we're not allowed the information yet. It's really puzzling, but the default response will always be "it failed." That's because we're on a hair loss forum, and it's been almost 20 years since a new treatment has been approved.

Comment

• BiqqieSmalls
                            • Feb 2015

FearTheLoss stated in the following thread (https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...-trial!/page30) that Allergen wouldn't post results until 2016. Where did he come up with this information?

I am in talks with investor relations. It is their fiduciary responsibility to inform me, or anyone else who is a shareholder, how the trial went. If they don't, they're violating the the stockholder's statutory right to inspect corporate books and records.

Comment

• It's2014ComeOnAlready
                              • Sep 2014

Originally posted by BiqqieSmalls
                              FearTheLoss stated in the following thread (https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...-trial!/page30) that Allergen wouldn't post results until 2016. Where did he come up with this information?

I am in talks with investor relations. It is their fiduciary responsibility to inform me, or anyone else who is a shareholder, how the trial went. If they don't, they're violating the the stockholder's statutory right to inspect corporate books and records.
                              Someone posted in a related thread they emailed allergan, and that their response was that they wouldn't post results until 2016. They are obligated by the FDA to post trial results within a year of the trial completion date.

They've had problems in the past with other companies making money off bim, maybe they don't want to have a similar situation with hair loss, since they can't yet market it? It's just a higher concentration of the drug. I don't know. It's either that or they want enough time to pass, and have other drugs be approved in the meantime, so it soften's the blow of a hyped up failure. Hope it's not the latter.

Comment

• Keki
                                • Mar 2015

Yeah go biqqui you are the only who can succeed at this point, tell them you want to know just if they want to continue that direction or not, we don't care about the exact data

Comment

Working...