dr klein: new growth stimulant coming soon~~~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • thechamp
    replied
    Rip Dr. Klein promox founder

    Leave a comment:


  • lilpauly
    replied
    Originally posted by Jazz1
    I started bathing sea salt it gve me alopecia areata! It turned my soft water that cured my alopecia areata into hard water! Never use sea salt!
    Jazz lol Aka prince of Dubai u make me laugh . I bought snail cream and its good.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jazz1
    replied
    I started bathing sea salt it gve me alopecia areata! It turned my soft water that cured my alopecia areata into hard water! Never use sea salt!

    Leave a comment:


  • lilpauly
    replied
    Originally posted by Jazz1
    Bro what's this you said about minerals being bad? I agree oils make your hair feel great.
    Mineral oil! It's very very bad. All my oils are amazi h indian herbs that fight hairloss .

    Leave a comment:


  • Jazz1
    replied
    Originally posted by lilpauly
    Indian oils is one of the best things for hair
    Bro what's this you said about minerals being bad? I agree oils make your hair feel great.

    Leave a comment:


  • lilpauly
    replied
    Indian oils is one of the best things for hair

    Leave a comment:


  • Jazz1
    replied
    My advice is this stick to the big 3, anything else outside the big 3 may work, promox, proxiphen etc as they have DHT inhibitors etc, hair oils help like Mark stated. Regenepure or revita are great folligen aswell, but that's all, my room is full of shit so much crap that never worked, I'm telling you guys please don't guy buy random shit because like me you will just waste money.

    Leave a comment:


  • doke
    replied
    Has anyone tried the sensitive Dr Lewenberg formula which is 2% minoxidil with tretinoin that you spray on 4 times a day but when you have regrowth you can reduce the applications.

    Leave a comment:


  • Parsia
    replied
    Originally posted by lilpauly
    Also jazz everything does not work and I never said everything g works , I tried every experimental and just about every topical .
    Lilpauly , I believe you are the first person about trying topical here ! I have seen your regime one time and I couldn't believe that !!! It had everything in the world ! lol , But anyway what do you think about Polaris-NR10 ? you haven't try this one am I right? it has Minoxidil
    0.1% Finasteride
    Collagen
    Elastin
    Multi-peptide Complex
    Vitamin Complex
    Lipospheres

    and also many other things , Do you have any idea? and between proxiphen
    and promox which one do you recommend more?

    Leave a comment:


  • lilpauly
    replied
    Also jazz everything does not work and I never said everything g works , I tried every experimental and just about every topical .

    Leave a comment:


  • lilpauly
    replied
    Jazz I agree big 3 us the way. Bro everything is just added whether its promox or proxiphen . Jazz myour problems a u buy alot . U bought 21 promox , that's alot. U need one which will last u a good 4 months

    Leave a comment:


  • Jazz1
    replied
    Originally posted by Parsia
    Lipogaine was O.K for me , I used that for four months and wanna use something more powerful, For Polaris Nr-10 I bought each from U.K for 35 GBP ,
    I don't know which price you found but this looks reasonable. I just thought maybe you like to know it.
    Thanks but I'm not wasting my money anymore I was vulnerable enough listening to mark everything works. I'm sure it works but I'm not wasting my money anymore there's nothing better than the big 3.

    Leave a comment:


  • Parsia
    replied
    Originally posted by Jazz1
    Thanks, but that stuff is way more expensive I did see that aswell but prices are mad they dont even give discounts. I didn't like lipogaine must have been PG.

    Lipogaine was O.K for me , I used that for four months and wanna use something more powerful, For Polaris Nr-10 I bought each from U.K for 35 GBP ,
    I don't know which price you found but this looks reasonable. I just thought maybe you like to know it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jazz1
    replied
    Originally posted by Dav7
    This sounds interesting. Any genuine proposals and hopes here, or is this (yet again) just more BS?
    Well I'm using promox good results, I called Dr Klein other day he said they delayed trials till mid June due to bad weather winter etc should be released October. Il be buying it considering I like his current products, just hope this growth stuff works!

    Leave a comment:


  • Dav7
    replied
    This sounds interesting. Any genuine proposals and hopes here, or is this (yet again) just more BS?

    Leave a comment:

Working...