dr klein: new growth stimulant coming soon~~~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Parsia
    replied
    I don't trust him

    just for the record ! I called Dr.klein and he offered me to use promox lotion and spray , He made the order on the phone but the price he told me was around 50 dollars more expensive than the Kit ( special package ) he had on website ! So I wondered? Seriously? He told me because I am medical student he would give me a good discount but he still try to charge me 50 dollars more !! And then I mentioned to him about his website and he said Oh Ok I would give you that price ! I do not trust him at all and finally I canceled my order ! If you ask me about ingredients to be honest it looks great and I think the best compound which I have ever seen but because I do not trust him and I think he is lier I would not give him any penny ! There is also no reason to use 4 times of his product daily ! My guess is just for drain your pocket ! He also told me some shit about his return policy which was absolutely messed up and he can have many excuses after !

    Leave a comment:


  • robodoc
    replied
    Originally posted by thechamp
    So what's the active ingredient in this new product?

    All the ingredients. Look at them. Retin A analogue, topical finasteride, Alzaic Acid, Salmetto, Progesterone and I don't know what else have been around or postulated to hairloss remedies. You just wonder, another doc with a product to sell...

    Leave a comment:


  • robodoc
    replied
    Originally posted by Jazz1
    I use Dr Klein products with good success Mark seen my pics on hairlosshelp of growth. When I ordered I done research and read the snake oil negative comments were from idiots who never tried the product but moaned more so of the price etc. Anways I order bulk it's cheaper and lasts over a year as you can see I'm big Dr Klein fan, oh and Mark I spoke to him few weeks back he wouldn't tell me anything but said its currently under trial should be released next year .



    Have you looked at the ingredients? They are old untested products rolled into one solution. How creative and now suddenly it all works when in one product? I don't buy it (pun intended).

    Leave a comment:


  • lilpauly
    replied
    Originally posted by UK_
    lilpauly thanks for the dose of hope... but I cant help but feel typically sceptical about this... although I do find comfort in the fact that you seem to think there is something of value here so i'll stick around and keep my eye on this thread for now.
    U think its always good we get new growth stim . Not many out there. I like promox cuz it dont have pg or ethanol . Dr Klien is givi g no info about it though . . Uk I will keep u informed regarding this

    Leave a comment:


  • UK_
    replied
    Originally posted by lilpauly
    Yes man sorry for the off topic post . Jazz just ales me laugh regarding dr Kleins growth stim it should be availble very soon. People were trials h this in NYC
    lilpauly thanks for the dose of hope... but I cant help but feel typically sceptical about this... although I do find comfort in the fact that you seem to think there is something of value here so i'll stick around and keep my eye on this thread for now.

    Leave a comment:


  • lilpauly
    replied
    Originally posted by UK_
    I think this forum is descending into madness.
    Yes man sorry for the off topic post . Jazz just ales me laugh regarding dr Kleins growth stim it should be availble very soon. People were trials h this in NYC

    Leave a comment:


  • UK_
    replied
    I think this forum is descending into madness.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jazz1
    replied
    Originally posted by lilpauly
    Jazzb regimen: saw palmetto , biotin, prox, uk tape water and horny cow grass. Jazz u make me laugh
    Lol saw palmetto bullshit, biotin poison acne in a bottle, uk tap water causes alopecia areata horny grass lol makes you horny.

    Leave a comment:


  • lilpauly
    replied
    Jazzb regimen: saw palmetto , biotin, prox, uk tape water and horny cow grass. Jazz u make me laugh

    Leave a comment:


  • Jazz1
    replied
    Iv emailed Tony last week on an update on this il keep you guys informed of I hear anything.

    Leave a comment:


  • lilpauly
    replied
    Originally posted by Hicks
    anyone still using this stuff? what is your experience?
    Hi man this topical is not put yet. Thank u for reminding me about this.

    Leave a comment:


  • Hicks
    replied
    anyone still using this stuff? what is your experience?
    Last edited by Hicks; 01-07-2014, 10:07 AM. Reason: Can't spell

    Leave a comment:


  • doke
    replied
    many thanks jazz but i would think that you can get the same products like dr klines a lot cheaper.
    I know he has lowered his shipping price to $37 for inter customers but he says some of his treatments should be used up to four times a day and thats the same as dr lewenbergs formula of which has to be used like this if it contains tretinoin remember guys do not go out in the sun with this on your scalp.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jazz1
    replied
    Originally posted by doke
    hi jazz what level of norwood were you before dr klines treatments and what are you now and also which product in his range are you using.
    I have pictures if you want to see? I gained good temple growth etc, but recently my hairline took a hit as I got greedy and added saw palmetto it ruined my hairline. I stopped saw palmetto hoping now my hairloss stopped it will regrow back! But I would say I gained Norwood 1.5, I used his lotion first but that can irritate scalp because of the tretinoin etc.

    Leave a comment:


  • doke
    replied
    forgot to add i am not promoting this company only trying to save you money and not sure if the web site here will let me tell you the name but you can pm me.

    Leave a comment:

Working...