dr klein: new growth stimulant coming soon~~~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • doke
    replied
    buy the way guys not sure if any of you know that scalpecin is quite helpful if you use minox and there is a 2%finasteride lotion that is $13 for 30mls and the company has a 5% minox with azelaic acid which ihas been taken away by the us fda although i get it with this company two bottles 60mls are $34 which is not bad and the products for hair loss they sell are quite a few so cannot list them here i did get my spiro cream from them.

    Leave a comment:


  • doke
    replied
    hi jazz what level of norwood were you before dr klines treatments and what are you now and also which product in his range are you using.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jazz1
    replied
    Originally posted by doke
    jazz that years supply must cost a fortune theres no way i could or want to buy that amount i have been in contact with dr kline and many of his lotions were available cheaper elsewhere by other companies but fda shut them down you can buy a 5% minox with progestorone and add azelaic acid to it yourself.
    Mind you dr kline has so many minox solutions its hard to find out which to use he does offer a monthly regular supply which is not too bad a price but to ship to uk its a bit pricey.
    Seriously it's not bad when you buy bulk, the more you buy he gives bulk discount so for me buying a years supply one of delivery is good price I'm happy to pay. I'm not going to doubt his products as they worked on me and I'm happy .

    Leave a comment:


  • doke
    replied
    jazz that years supply must cost a fortune theres no way i could or want to buy that amount i have been in contact with dr kline and many of his lotions were available cheaper elsewhere by other companies but fda shut them down you can buy a 5% minox with progestorone and add azelaic acid to it yourself.
    Mind you dr kline has so many minox solutions its hard to find out which to use he does offer a monthly regular supply which is not too bad a price but to ship to uk its a bit pricey.

    Leave a comment:


  • lilpauly
    replied
    Jazzb I called dr Klien and he can't Hear! Lol bloody hell !!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • lilpauly
    replied
    Originally posted by Jazz1
    I doubt that lol as its mixture of fin, min, azelaic acid, progesterone. I hope the new growth formula works .
    Lol jazz how much u going to buy. I keep buyi g and buyi g and buying stuff. I now have 12 oils and powders I use

    Leave a comment:


  • Jazz1
    replied
    Originally posted by lilpauly
    jazz u make me laugh bro. u are one fuuny guy. jazz1 got amazing results
    Originally posted by Hairismylife
    yeah!! We may be cured!!
    I doubt that lol as its mixture of fin, min, azelaic acid, progesterone. I hope the new growth formula works .

    Leave a comment:


  • lilpauly
    replied
    Originally posted by thechamp
    So what's the active ingredient in this new product?
    I'm going to call tomorrow

    Leave a comment:


  • thechamp
    replied
    So what's the active ingredient in this new product?

    Leave a comment:


  • Hairismylife
    replied
    yeah!! We may be cured!!

    Leave a comment:


  • lilpauly
    replied
    jazz u make me laugh bro. u are one fuuny guy. jazz1 got amazing results

    Leave a comment:


  • Jazz1
    replied
    I use Dr Klein products with good success Mark seen my pics on hairlosshelp of growth. When I ordered I done research and read the snake oil negative comments were from idiots who never tried the product but moaned more so of the price etc. Anways I order bulk it's cheaper and lasts over a year as you can see I'm big Dr Klein fan, oh and Mark I spoke to him few weeks back he wouldn't tell me anything but said its currently under trial should be released next year .



    Leave a comment:


  • hellouser
    replied
    What is this growth stimulant? Is there a website or anything we can read about?

    Leave a comment:


  • greatjob!
    replied
    Isn't this study just using topical fin and minox? I don't really see the point in even performing the study.

    Leave a comment:


  • johnnyboots
    replied
    Originally posted by lilpauly
    tomorrow i will call Dr klein and ask him about this. also if any1 is in nyc u can be in the study/ trials for the new compound.
    Trials already underway.

    Leave a comment:

Working...