dr klein: new growth stimulant coming soon~~~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Jazz1
    replied
    Originally posted by Parsia
    Allright , hope you will be successful in your treatment , BTW I'm going to switch from Lipogaine to Polaris NR-10 ( Which has minoxidil 16 % and fin 0.1 with many other good ingredients ) Which has made by Polaris research lab and they look very legit and I think reliable .
    Thanks, but that stuff is way more expensive I did see that aswell but prices are mad they dont even give discounts. I didn't like lipogaine must have been PG.

    Leave a comment:


  • Parsia
    replied
    Originally posted by Jazz1
    Fair enough, all I can say is I'm very happy so far and he has never over charged me on anything they always have given me bulk kit discounts as I buy 5-6 kits and I use twice a day.
    Allright , hope you will be successful in your treatment , BTW I'm going to switch from Lipogaine to Polaris NR-10 ( Which has minoxidil 16 % and fin 0.1 with many other good ingredients ) Which has made by Polaris research lab and they look very legit and I think reliable .

    Leave a comment:


  • Jazz1
    replied
    Originally posted by greatjob!
    Why would he get fue, he has a full head of hair
    His hairline treatments and vellus hairs hes done well and is a great guy, but I think all that money trying to get vellus temple hairs is not worth it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jazz1
    replied
    Originally posted by Parsia
    Jazz , If there is one person in whole of the forum which read all of yours posts about promox that would be me ! You said that over and over and you post your pics and I see all ! OK? So don't think I do not know you , I know you very well and if you like I can prove it to you about all information which I have about the date of product you started and your regimen ! I read every post from you about promox in all off the forums ! So, did you get my point ? I said I think his product is good at all , I know he has some hearing problem but as I mentioned at first he offered me 250 $ for 3 of his products and he said he gave me a discount because I am a medical student ( but he didn't actually) and when I described him his website information he changed it to 180 $ , what does it show to you ? I know you bought a bulk and very good discount ! Good for you , I wrote my experiment to let people know about him , He also told me something about money guarantee and he changed his words 3 times ! And another thing is he told me you SHOULD ONLY use my product 4TIMES in a day ! Can you tell me why you need to use minoxidil 15 % ( which is 3 times more than the normal ) 4 times in a day? Is it just for selling the product or not ? ( I know you are using that twice daily at first ) . anyway my point is Science and helping people as A doctor needs honesty and sacrifice , If someone has a miracle product but tell me something lie in
    general I would not trust him ! even if he has a good product I do not care ! The world needs some physicians with good humor ! again ! I trust about your result and everything you said about him but It is not neccessarly means I should not share his lies to the others.
    Fair enough, all I can say is I'm very happy so far and he has never over charged me on anything they always have given me bulk kit discounts as I buy 5-6 kits and I use twice a day.

    Leave a comment:


  • greatjob!
    replied
    Originally posted by Jazz1
    Get FUE bro these treatments are only giving you vellus hairs your wasting more money.
    Why would he get fue, he has a full head of hair

    Leave a comment:


  • Hicks
    replied
    Originally posted by Jazz1
    Get FUE bro these treatments are only giving you vellus hairs your wasting more money.
    This ^

    Leave a comment:


  • Jazz1
    replied
    Originally posted by lilpauly
    With hairline treatments movi g forward it will be cheap . Everything last me forever. I been using the promox for 4 months and it will last another 2 months
    Get FUE bro these treatments are only giving you vellus hairs your wasting more money.

    Leave a comment:


  • Parsia
    replied
    Originally posted by Jazz1
    Haha, first of I think he may have struggled to understand your ENGLISH, I for one use his products and they works perfectly fine on me. He gave me a discount for ordering bulk orders, I can post any proof and I have proof his products work on me pictures etc. I'm sorry but just because you fail to pay what he charges does not In any way make the old man false, iv never once had any issues with him nor has he ever over charged me.

    Jazz , If there is one person in whole of the forum which read all of yours posts about promox that would be me ! You said that over and over and you post your pics and I see all ! OK? So don't think I do not know you , I know you very well and if you like I can prove it to you about all information which I have about the date of product you started and your regimen ! I read every post from you about promox in all off the forums ! So, did you get my point ? I said I think his product is good at all , I know he has some hearing problem but as I mentioned at first he offered me 250 $ for 3 of his products and he said he gave me a discount because I am a medical student ( but he didn't actually) and when I described him his website information he changed it to 180 $ , what does it show to you ? I know you bought a bulk and very good discount ! Good for you , I wrote my experiment to let people know about him , He also told me something about money guarantee and he changed his words 3 times ! And another thing is he told me you SHOULD ONLY use my product 4TIMES in a day ! Can you tell me why you need to use minoxidil 15 % ( which is 3 times more than the normal ) 4 times in a day? Is it just for selling the product or not ? ( I know you are using that twice daily at first ) . anyway my point is Science and helping people as A doctor needs honesty and sacrifice , If someone has a miracle product but tell me something lie in
    general I would not trust him ! even if he has a good product I do not care ! The world needs some physicians with good humor ! again ! I trust about your result and everything you said about him but It is not neccessarly means I should not share his lies to the others.

    Leave a comment:


  • lilpauly
    replied
    Originally posted by Jazz1
    Saw palmetto messed everything up then in December I had bad shed. I'm not bothered anymore I'm moving forward iv booked my consult in October enough time to see if I get regrowth back, im seeing Dr Feriduni , bro just get an FUE your wasting too much money keep it simple save get FUE.
    With hairline treatments movi g forward it will be cheap . Everything last me forever. I been using the promox for 4 months and it will last another 2 months

    Leave a comment:


  • Jazz1
    replied
    Originally posted by lilpauly
    Jazz. How is your hairs? Hairline growing in ? I use only products now. Prom daily ru daily I rotate prox and Saba gel( most under rated treatment ever!!!!!!!!!
    Saw palmetto messed everything up then in December I had bad shed. I'm not bothered anymore I'm moving forward iv booked my consult in October enough time to see if I get regrowth back, im seeing Dr Feriduni , bro just get an FUE your wasting too much money keep it simple save get FUE.

    Leave a comment:


  • lilpauly
    replied
    Originally posted by Jazz1
    Haha, first of I think he may have struggled to understand your ENGLISH, I for one use his products and they works perfectly fine on me. He gave me a discount for ordering bulk orders, I can post any proof and I have proof his products work on me pictures etc. I'm sorry but just because you fail to pay what he charges does not In any way make the old man false, iv never once had any issues with him nor has he ever over charged me.
    Jazz. How is your hairs? Hairline growing in ? I use only products now. Prom daily ru daily I rotate prox and Saba gel( most under rated treatment ever!!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jazz1
    replied
    Originally posted by Parsia
    Even it is a good product he is not legit in my opinion ! Not at all !
    Haha, first of I think he may have struggled to understand your ENGLISH, I for one use his products and they works perfectly fine on me. He gave me a discount for ordering bulk orders, I can post any proof and I have proof his products work on me pictures etc. I'm sorry but just because you fail to pay what he charges does not In any way make the old man false, iv never once had any issues with him nor has he ever over charged me.

    Leave a comment:


  • Parsia
    replied
    Originally posted by lilpauly
    I think u only use it once a day . I use promox and its a good product . It's expensive , dr Klien has a very hard time hearing . Dr proctor is still my favorite dr though
    Lilpauly , I know you have good knowledge in different products because of
    your experiences ! So I respect to your opinion ! The only thing is that I do not
    trust him at all because he is not a honest guy and told me some lies ! Anyhow
    just for your information I have ordered Polaris-NR-10 instead which has both Minoxidil 16 % and Fin 0.1 and many good other ingredients which has made by a polaris research lab company , They look very professional and honest so I hope the product would be work well. So did you have good result with Proxiphen? Or Prox-N maybe?

    Leave a comment:


  • lilpauly
    replied
    Originally posted by Parsia
    Even it is a good product he is not legit in my opinion ! Not at all !
    I think u only use it once a day . I use promox and its a good product . It's expensive , dr Klien has a very hard time hearing . Dr proctor is still my favorite dr though

    Leave a comment:


  • Parsia
    replied
    Even it is a good product he is not legit in my opinion ! Not at all !

    Leave a comment:

Working...