Histogen's FINAL Phase I/IIa Results (2013)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • efedrez
    • May 2013

Originally posted by StayThick
    Guys, isn't Desmond taking a small amount of Fin? Does anyone know what his dosage is and when he takes it.

Never thought I'd say this...::gasp:: but I'm contemplating taking Fin again, albeit a very, very small dose to help save my drastically thinning hair. God has pushed me to the limit and with modern medicine it's the only thing I got outside of a HT. Problem is, I can't hide from work and getting that done and not being obvious would be impossible. So HT right now is out of the question because I rather just thin then be pointed at and laughed at in my workplace and industry where looks are key.

I also started dating a beautiful woman, I mean 10 and she has made a comment on my hair being thin but says she doesn't care. Those are the ones you keep fellas'. She's a dime and I do not have great hair, it's thin, and disgusting when wet, yet this girl is all about me.

I just want one last shot at maintaining or seeing improvement. So scared to jump on that poison, but I'm left with zero options. Zero.

I'm on the same boat, I took fin for a little more than 10 years with great results but sides got bad after I turned 30 and have been off for 18 months now.

I believe I saw a post were Demond said he is taking 0.25 on Monday and Thursday with almost no sides. So I'm thinking about going for it for a couple of years hoping that something new will prove some efficacy in the mean time

Comment

• MrBlonde
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
      I agree 100%, but the (potential) difference between me and some is that it makes me psychotically PISSED OFF.

I want Histogen's treatment expedited, enough of this waiting game bullshit.

I'm pretty sure everyone feels the same man, it stresses me out no end and gets me down. Its like saying goodbye to yourself, your youth and how you used to be. In a way its coming to terms with your aging and mortality.

It not good for peoples mental health in any way shape or form.

Comment

• Thinning87
        • Dec 2012

Guys, isn't Desmond taking a small amount of Fin? Does anyone know what his dosage is and when he takes it.

Never thought I'd say this...::gasp:: but I'm contemplating taking Fin again, albeit a very, very small dose to help save my drastically thinning hair. God has pushed me to the limit and with modern medicine it's the only thing I got outside of a HT. Problem is, I can't hide from work and getting that done and not being obvious would be impossible. So HT right now is out of the question because I rather just thin then be pointed at and laughed at in my workplace and industry where looks are key.

I also started dating a beautiful woman, I mean 10 and she has made a comment on my hair being thin but says she doesn't care. Those are the ones you keep fellas'. She's a dime and I do not have great hair, it's thin, and disgusting when wet, yet this girl is all about me.

I just want one last shot at maintaining or seeing improvement. So scared to jump on that poison, but I'm left with zero options. Zero.
        I did the same for six months last year until my boss told me I had a focus problem and I had to fix it or be gone. I started out with one normal dose of Propecia every 48 hours and slowly worked it up to every 36 hours as I recall. I still had focus and brain fog side effects, there was no doubt about that, but my job is also very demanding so there's a possibility that someone with a more slow paced life would do fine.

Also, I believe Desmond is doing much less than what I did, so you might want to give that a try. I have to say I feel so much better without Fin in my system, I work out better and think much more clearly, which has benefits on all aspects of my life.

Comment

• simba
          • Jul 2013

Originally posted by MrBlonde

Our choices right now and for the foreseeable future are to either

a) go bald and feel like shit
          b) accept your faith and shave your head and save money
          c) use a product that will slow down but not stop your loss and give you sides
          d) have a HT and hope it looks good on you
          e) wear a wig

Mr Blonde im sorry man but c) is just false, with fin some lucky guys get regrowth, most halt their hairloss indefinitely (as numerous studies + anecdotes have confirmed), and some unlucky ones continue losing hair but at a slower rate. It sucks that youre part of the last group but you shouldnt make stuff up.

And not everyone gets sides on fin (i did, but not on RU and it seems to have stopped my hairloss). A good majority of guys will be able to take fin and stop further loss while having no sides.

Comment

• greatjob!
            • Aug 2011

Originally posted by MrBlonde
            I'm pretty sure everyone feels the same man, it stresses me out no end and gets me down. Its like saying goodbye to yourself, your youth and how you used to be. In a way its coming to terms with your aging and mortality.

It not good for peoples mental health in any way shape or form.
            Yeah, and it really sucks when this happens when you're 14 years old...

Comment

• Californication
              • Mar 2013

Hey man what's up, if I remember you had gyno/side fat gain issues like me.

While libido issues may improve with a lower fin dosage, those two effects will not (I was on 0.25 mg twice a week and then dropped even lower towards the last month). I was on fin again from October to Feb and the gyno issues starting propping up again late Decemberish as did the side fat gain, which was sooner then last time.

I wish you the best but I don't think you'll be free of these issues if your case was similar to mine.

Comment

• garethbale
                • Apr 2012

Originally posted by simba
                Mr Blonde im sorry man but c) is just false, with fin some lucky guys get regrowth, most halt their hairloss indefinitely (as numerous studies + anecdotes have confirmed), and some unlucky ones continue losing hair but at a slower rate. It sucks that youre part of the last group but you shouldnt make stuff up.

And not everyone gets sides on fin (i did, but not on RU and it seems to have stopped my hairloss). A good majority of guys will be able to take fin and stop further loss while having no sides.

sorry but I have to challenge this...

if you stop hairloss you are very luck IMO...most will get slowing down to some segree.

Comment

• Cob984
                  • Sep 2012

Yes man fat gain just gets worse, iv tried RU, CB start/stop and the fat gain will not go, its really quick to hit the body too,

Incredibly frustrating because my libido is totally fine, the world just hates me i guess
                  fat and hair or fit and bald

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                    • Jan 2011

Do you have a good diet and stay in shape? I just can't believe fat gain is yet another side effect.

Comment

• Cob984
                      • Sep 2012

Dont be ignorant man, if u block T and dht from receptors in areas other than your scalp it leaves all the space in the world for E to screw you,
                      result - fat gain

Comment

• clandestine
                        • Aug 2011

Originally posted by Cob984
                        Dont be ignorant man, if u block T and dht from receptors in areas other than your scalp it leaves all the space in the world for E to screw you,
                        result - fat gain
                        Hey Cob, long time.

How are you, are you on anything currently? RU ended up messing with me in the end; tinnitus of all sides, similar to when I was using minox.

I'm on nothing currently; seems *every* time I try and treat my hair loss, with any number of things, I'm greeted with consequences and sides. I've almost given up.

Comment

• Cob984
                          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by clandestine
                          Hey Cob, long time.

How are you, are you on anything currently? RU ended up messing with me in the end; tinnitus of all sides, similar to when I was using minox.

I'm on nothing currently; seems *every* time I try and treat my hair loss, with any number of things, I'm greeted with consequences and sides. I've almost given up.
                          I think 3 mths on RU screwed me up big time and made me more susceptible to sides then ever before,
                          I can barely get by w/o weight issues using topical sp now lol,
                          CB in eth/pg stops my hairloss completely gives me very bad weight gain sides, worse than fin

I have given up now, i am close to getting a hair system which is very depressing thought because few mths ago i had elvis hair,
                          But i think i have to get over these weight issues, they are hampering my life as much as the hair at this point, ITs so frustrating because there is no brain fog or libidio loss on cb, **** my life, **** my body, **** the gods who decided they will ensure i lose my hair at any cost inspite of spending 10000s on treatments

I am shortly getting my first system from NWL , i have decided to let my hair go

Comment

• simba
                            • Jul 2013

I think 3 mths on RU screwed me up big time and made me more susceptible to sides then ever before,
                            I can barely get by w/o weight issues using topical sp now lol,
                            CB in eth/pg stops my hairloss completely gives me very bad weight gain sides, worse than fin

I have given up now, i am close to getting a hair system which is very depressing thought because few mths ago i had elvis hair,
                            But i think i have to get over these weight issues, they are hampering my life as much as the hair at this point, ITs so frustrating because there is no brain fog or libidio loss on cb, **** my life, **** my body, **** the gods who decided they will ensure i lose my hair at any cost inspite of spending 10000s on treatments

I am shortly getting my first system from NWL , i have decided to let my hair go

Did you get sexual sides on ru or just weight gain?

I got sides on fin at 0.25mg, been on ru for 2 months now with no sides and I thought I was safe

Comment

• Cob984
                              • Sep 2012

Weight gain and a steep drop in libido (worse than fin), though could still get hard but the libido loss was quite noticeable,

Comment

• simba
                                • Jul 2013

Weight gain and a steep drop in libido (worse than fin), though could still get hard but the libido loss was quite noticeable,
                                How soon did you get sides on RU? Were you fine for the first few months and then suddenly the drop happened?

You said in the other topic that you got no sides from CB so thats a relief. I just hope im lucky enough not to get sides on RU.

Comment

Working...