Histogen's FINAL Phase I/IIa Results (2013)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • k3nk3n
    • May 2013

Originally posted by FearTheLoss
    My guess is they don't want to release any information to the public right now because every time they do people overreact and make wild assumptions. We get proof of a treatment that is better than minox and fin in their last results (with no loss of the dick, mind or puffy face) ...and people call it a fail????? WTF
    So Dr.Gail has gotten back to me. You guys can check out the email that she replied to. Let's hope everything is going well with them.

Hi xxx,

We are dealing with regulatory consultant to understand exactly what will be needed to do 1-2 physician sponsored INDs in Korea and Taiwan. It is a top priority for us. If successful, both can start in late summer/early fall.

Thanks and take care,

Gail

Comment

• Scientalk56
      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by k3nk3n
      So Dr.Gail has gotten back to me. You guys can check out the email that she replied to. Let's hope everything is going well with them.

Hi xxx,

We are dealing with regulatory consultant to understand exactly what will be needed to do 1-2 physician sponsored INDs in Korea and Taiwan. It is a top priority for us. If successful, both can start in late summer/early fall.

Thanks and take care,

Gail
      Its very important message! thank you

it means they are going to do two trials!! i hope one of them is phase 3
      lets hope for the best

Comment

• bibz
        • Apr 2013

Very exciting time, we'll all be cured, we just have to be patient and strong!

Comment

• Thinning87
          • Dec 2012

Everyone should learn to stop declaring Histogen dead just because they don't give us an update every month.

Great news, thanks for sharing.

Comment

• Breaking Bald
            • Aug 2012

I still have hope for Histogen, btw Thinning was it you that was asking me about being put on their news list?

Comment

• Thinning87
              • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Breaking Bald
              I still have hope for Histogen, btw Thinning was it you that was asking me about being put on their news list?
              I emailed them a few months ago to ask if I could be considered for one of their clinical trials, despite the fact that I take Finasteride every 36 hours.

You had mentioned there's a way to get on some kind of mailing list?

Thanks

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Thinning87
                I emailed them a few months ago to ask if I could be considered for one of their clinical trials, despite the fact that I take Finasteride every 36 hours.

You had mentioned there's a way to get on some kind of mailing list?

Thanks
                Yeah they responded to my reply and said that they had all the information that they needed to put me on the list. So just send them a request and they should do it for you, they just need your email, name and location. Although I don't understand how they know my location because I never actually stated it.

Comment

• Thinning87
                  • Dec 2012

Yeah they responded to my reply and said that they had all the information that they needed to put me on the list. So just send them a request and they should do it for you, they just need your email, name and location. Although I don't understand how they know my location because I never actually stated it.
                  Thanks for sharing man! What email should I send this information to exactly? I had originally tried "Eileen Naughton" but maybe should I just use the email form in the "contact us" page?

PS Something tells me they read this forum...

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                    • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Thinning87
                    Thanks for sharing man! What email should I send this information to exactly? I had originally tried "Eileen Naughton" but maybe should I just use the email form in the "contact us" page?

PS Something tells me they read this forum...
                    Yeah it was Eileen who replied to me, however it took them over a month to get back to me! So you might have to wait a while.

Comment

• Thinning87
                      • Dec 2012

Yeah it was Eileen who replied to me, however it took them over a month to get back to me! So you might have to wait a while.
                      mhmhm it's been 5 months now since I sent her an email I think. I guess that means "no" to my questions?

I will send something through the contact form.

Thanks again man!

Comment

• Breaking Bald
                        • Aug 2012

No problem

Comment

• inkt2002
                          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by inkt2002
                          Don't need to be an expert of an industry, rather an expert of the VC world to know whats going on. Whenever a company tries to jam through "surplus funding" right before phase results, you know a dark cloud is on the horizon. Try to raise as much capital at baseline valuation right before valuation takes a hit. Seen it way too many times before. They call it the death spiral.
                          Good luck.
                          I took a lot of heat last year in this thread when all I did was come in here and try to bring realism to a forum where most's optimism far surpasses reality.

People were paying mind to what the company had to say, and not what they were doing behind the scenes. As a VC, I have seen this far too many times. Hope none didn't put all their hopes into this company.

Comment

• hellouser
                            • May 2012

Originally posted by inkt2002
                            I took a lot of heat last year in this thread when all I did was come in here and try to bring realism to a forum where most's optimism far surpasses reality.

People were paying mind to what the company had to say, and not what they were doing behind the scenes. As a VC, I have seen this far too many times. Hope none didn't put all their hopes into this company.
                            Even if anyone didn't... would they have gained anything? Or otherwise? The state of the hair loss industry is garbage. The options are crap.

Comment

• inkt2002
                              • Mar 2012

Originally posted by hellouser
                              Even if anyone didn't... would they have gained anything? Or otherwise? The state of the hair loss industry is garbage. The options are crap.
                              Saved from an emotional letdown and time following a shit company.

Comment

• MrBlonde
                                • Jul 2012

Hi again.

I used to post quite a bit on these forums about a year ago but have been lurking a bit again recently and trying out different programs. I was on the Vitc TRX2 buzz for a while. I continued to lose ground but it did slow things down. I dumped that and went to RU as I wanted something more effective.

I have now been on RU for about 6-8months and my opinion on that is it doesn't work either. It slows things down and gives you hair a bit more bounce but nothing else. I have lost much crown and temple hair on RU. I don't suffer any sides with it but its not going to maintain what I have, instead it will make my march into baldness much slower.

I used to be right up to date on all the latest news regarding future treatments as you do when your in a big shedding period and stressing about MPB. I have been catching up the past few days.

Am I right in saying Histogen is dead? 100% dead? This was the future treatment I think the majority of people held out hope for and now its in the shitcan? I can't say I'm surprised.

I refuse to take fin and might consider minox but I have come to the conclusion that if you want you hairline back that a hair transplant is the only solution that works. Its not a super dense hairline but its better then what fin or minox can do for you, even those products don't get your temple hair back.

I have been working my butt off and have enough for a 5000 graft FUE with maybe the possibility of another 2000 somewhere down the road. Hopefully I can get a good hairline mid vertex and passable crown from this and not have to worry about hairloss. I am close to pulling the trigger on this.

I guess the point of this rant was to get confirmation of what looks like the bleak outlook for future effective treatments, is there any chance we will see a vendor like Kane sell us a brand or people making thier own version of Histogen after the formula gets leaked?

My other point is to new posters or people who spend a lot of time on here hoping a thread will one day appear out of the blue promoting some miracle product that will give you back you hair, is to say that is highly unlikely.

There is no cure, only ways of slowing it down, after a while even Minox and fin can stop helping you. Sometimes you need to step back and realise all the wishful thinking and thread reading will not help you, its good for support and knowledge but that doesn't equal hair. Sometimes you need to stand back and look at the limited options and make tough decisions. I am at this stage now after years of looking for something that will help. The next major input I will have on here is when I start a thread containing the results of my HT.

Comment

Working...