Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jazz1
    Inactive
    • Aug 2012

When all this Happend I found them a doctor before finding Susan and this was the response i got!

"There is only one way to get pharmaceutical medication to treat hair loss. Any person that wishes to get medication...needs to go to the doctor. Im so sorry but we are not hiring or working with any physician. Our website will be up soon. Keep checking back. Thank you."

Comment

• buck
      • May 2014

Two questions….

#1) I'm wondering if anyone ordered the Acetyl Glutathione for the extra $50

#2) Is Susan's the same amount as Dr. Klein's? They're saying that it should last two months, but I don't think my Dr. Klein's lasted that long. Wondering if I'm using too much? How does it last for everyone else?

I just ordered 15% minoxidil for $89.

Comment

• Jazz1
        Inactive
        • Aug 2012

I'm going to order Glutathione with 3% biotin for that price on my next order so I will let you know how well it helps etc. She did state it would be a seperate lotion for that price with added biotn.

Dr kleins 60ml use to last me about 2 months all depends how much was squirted through the pump. Susan's product I use a 1ml dropper, some days I have used 0.50ml and some days 1ml both seem effective but 1ml covers more main areas.

I ordered the exact same as Dr kleins and it has been doing a superb job so far, no scalp itch no Hairloss everything seems to be working. I believe if you added hydrocortisone the mixture is thicker.

What ingredients did you add on your lotion? And what products did you use from Dr Klein?

Comment

• Parsia
          • Dec 2013

Originally posted by buck
          Two questions….

#2) Is Susan's the same amount as Dr. Klein's? They're saying that it should last two months, but I don't think my Dr. Klein's lasted that long. Wondering if I'm using too much? How does it last for everyone else?

I know I shouldn't answer your question by a question ! lol , But I just like to hear more from patients who got result from DR.KLEIN , I know jazz got very good result. but how about you buck? Do you think you got more result than minoxidil 5 %? Thanks.

Comment

• Seuxin
            • Jan 2014

Hello,

Is there a way to buy a Retinoid cream in order to gain new hair on temples ? Or...bad idea ?

Comment

• Johns33
              • Nov 2014

Originally posted by buck
              Two questions….

good questions id like to know also

Comment

• Justinian
                • Sep 2014

Hey Jazz, thanks for organizing this for everyone.

Do you know if there is any problem ordering this with only a handful of the ingredients? I want to try just azelaic acid, finasteride, biotin, vitamin e, and grape seed, as a DHT blocking formula (possibly adding minoxidil in later on).

I'm also thinking about getting a before/after DHT test to see if the fin is being absorbed.

Comment

• Jazz1
                  Inactive
                  • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Justinian
                  Hey Jazz, thanks for organizing this for everyone.

Do you know if there is any problem ordering this with only a handful of the ingredients? I want to try just azelaic acid, finasteride, biotin, vitamin e, and grape seed, as a DHT blocking formula (possibly adding minoxidil in later on).

I'm also thinking about getting a before/after DHT test to see if the fin is being absorbed.
                  Anything can be formulated by Susan it's just a matter of getting the prescription from The Medical Wellnes Center. What are you currently using now?

Comment

• doke
                    • Jun 2009

I have contacted the medical centre and susan and had no reply to making a lewenberg sensitive formula which is 2% minoxidil plus tretinoin in a spray bottle?

Comment

• Justinian
                      • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Jazz1
                      Anything can be formulated by Susan it's just a matter of getting the prescription from The Medical Wellnes Center. What are you currently using now?
                      Just nizoral. But I am getting PRP done in a few weeks. I really want to split up when I start the topical formula and PRP, in order to gauge effectiveness of each, but I'd have to wait a while for that.

Comment

• LeonardoD
                        • Jun 2013

Do we have any scientific reports to support that this solution is working or is it entirely based on silly forum anecdotes and the producers recommendations?

Do you have any scientific reports supporting that a higher concentration of minoxidil is more successful? I'm quite sure I read a few studies implying that anything above 5% isn't going to be significantly better if any at all. It's only oral minoxidil that is superior to the regular topical solution.

Comment

• johnnyboots
                          • Feb 2011

Hey jazz ordered the aceytl gluthione from Susan and reordered my lotions.dropped your name lol

Comment

• Jazz1
                            Inactive
                            • Aug 2012

Originally posted by doke
                            I have contacted the medical centre and susan and had no reply to making a lewenberg sensitive formula which is 2% minoxidil plus tretinoin in a spray bottle?
                            I tried calling Susan today she's away till next week, Dr kadz is always busy and she only prescribes medication not formulates them. I will give her a call for you on Monday or send her an email, I'm sure she can formulate it for you .

Comment

• Jazz1
                              Inactive
                              • Aug 2012

Originally posted by Justinian
                              Just nizoral. But I am getting PRP done in a few weeks. I really want to split up when I start the topical formula and PRP, in order to gauge effectiveness of each, but I'd have to wait a while for that.
                              What formula or ingredients do you want to use? The same ingredients I'm using like Promox? I would not jump on 15% minoxidil if you have not use it before, I advise starting on a 5% mixture and again if you have not use finesteride I suggest using a lower dosage in the formula until you build tolerance and let your body adjust.

Comment

• Jazz1
                                Inactive
                                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by johnnyboots
                                Hey jazz ordered the aceytl gluthione from Susan and reordered my lotions.dropped your name lol
                                Keep me updated please on Glutathione as I will order that on my next order, did you add biotiin to the mixture? think It was same price and biotin helps thicken the follicles.

Comment

Working...