Biothera Clinics

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crpl_hicks
    • Dec 2009

I whole heartedly agree with VictimOfDHT. There's nothing that you can do after the fact. I complained to the BBB here in Edmonton, about Biothera's practices, when they were in operation. Bottom line the BBB did nothing. In fact Biothera took several months to even reply to the BBB.

I even filed a complaint with Service Alberta. They also did nothing. I guess the only thing you "positive" is that you were bound to get screwed like those of us that did complete the program, but did NOT see results and did not get a refund based on their "Guarentee".

The best way to screw them is to spread the word!

I don't give a rat's ass if people want to say they had results, that's great, if it's true. My biggest problem is getting your money back, when there are NO results. That's when they Dick you over!

I'll debate it with anyone who wants to have a rational discussion. The facts speak for themselves.

Comment

• MikeM118
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by crpl_hicks
      I whole heartedly agree with VictimOfDHT. There's nothing that you can do after the fact. I complained to the BBB here in Edmonton, about Biothera's practices, when they were in operation. Bottom line the BBB did nothing. In fact Biothera took several months to even reply to the BBB.

I even filed a complaint with Service Alberta. They also did nothing. I guess the only thing you "positive" is that you were bound to get screwed like those of us that did complete the program, but did NOT see results and did not get a refund based on their "Guarentee".

The best way to screw them is to spread the word!

I don't give a rat's ass if people want to say they had results, that's great, if it's true. My biggest problem is getting your money back, when there are NO results. That's when they Dick you over!

I'll debate it with anyone who wants to have a rational discussion. The facts speak for themselves.
      I would like to have a rationalk discussio with you and get some idea how to bust these scammers. I have been a victim of Biothere aka International Laser Clinics scam and I will do everything as it takes me to see them behind bars. No matter if it takes me a year or 5 I will not give up until those scammers pay. I will contact every possible organization, police, BBB, Government, anything until justice been done. Even if I have to spend everyday looking and trying I will not give up. They have to pay and they will pay I swear to God.

Comment

• MikeM118
        • Jul 2012

Originally posted by MikeM118
        I would like to have a rationalk discussio with you and get some idea how to bust these scammers. I have been a victim of Biothere aka International Laser Clinics scam and I will do everything as it takes me to see them behind bars. No matter if it takes me a year or 5 I will not give up until those scammers pay. I will contact every possible organization, police, BBB, Government, anything until justice been done. Even if I have to spend everyday looking and trying I will not give up. They have to pay and they will pay I swear to God.
        We should spread the word and that would be the best way we could screw them. Once they do not have costumers ( victims ) they will be out of business damn crooks. They have to pay to all innocent victims they screwed and they will pay sooner or later.

Comment

• MikeM118
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by VictimOfDHT
          Mike, unfortunately, the RCMP or the government don't give a damn about crooks like these. I don't know but maybe you can try the BBB. I have no doubt those bastards (biothera) or whatever their name is now are a bunch of CROOKS and scum bags. I wish there were a way to warn people about believing these bastards or their useless laser therapy.

Still, I have to say in this day and age with the internet being available to all, consumers have the responsibility (towards themselves) to find out the truth about what's legit and what's scam.
          I absolutely agree with you VictimofDHT, they are bunch of crooks and scum bags. But somebody has to do something about this. RCMP is supposed to do something because they keep warning people everyday to be careful and not let themselves to be victims of any kind of scum. People all over the world have been victims of of scum, mostly Nigerians scum, so RCMP has to help them and to arrest crooks once they have been revealed. March is month of protection of scum. Biothera scum bags will pay sooner or later.

Comment

• MikeM118
            • Jul 2012

I absolutely agree with you VictimofDHT. In these days with internet being available to all, we could check on them before we started their lousy program. That is mistake I did and I paid for that letting those crooks to scum me.

Comment

• hellouser
              • May 2012

$4,000 CAD for this crap? I'd pay some more and get a legitimate treatment with Gho and see real results.

Comment

• MikeM118
                • Jul 2012

What is Gho? Biothera crap is worth nothing and I I've been wondering do they get any costumers after their crap was reveled.

Comment

Working...