Debunking HASCI´s regeneration claim - an open letter.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by cocacola
    IM, where is ur hair from ur fut procedures?
    Interesting that you bring that up, because I just (no shYt) tried to figure that out myself by searching through all the before photos - and I have tons of them...

Anyway, I will try to post a few photos where you can see them before having any HSTs. In advance: It frustrates me to see what crazy scars I got at the back of my head for just some §%&?%$ing hairs in the front ...perhaps one reason why I always tried to avoid to look at these photos myself...

Comment

• greatjob!
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by 534623
      Interesting that you bring that up, because I just (no shYt) tried to figure that out myself by searching through all the before photos - and I have tons of them...

Anyway, I will try to post a few photos where you can see them before having any HSTs. In advance: It frustrates me to see what crazy scars I got at the back of my head for just some §%&?%$ing hairs in the front ...perhaps one reason why I always tried to avoid to look at these photos myself...
      If you don't mind sharing who did your strip procedures I would be interested to know, because the strip extraction sites seems terrible. I really never knew you had undergone multiple bad strip procedures, and now your position makes a lot more sense to me.

Comment

• Kiwi
        • Mar 2011

Hey IM. What's the deal with Gho and shock loss. Did you experience any?

Even though I think Gho should freely share his technique to improve the world and that it makes him an egg for not sharing, his procedure is sexy as hell and the closest to scarless FUE on the market.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Nevertheless, here are your beloved “mapped photos” from my 1st HST…

…which should provide what you want to find out.

FULL SIZE – Left ear side (section 1):

FULL SIZE – Occiput (section 2):

FULL SIZE – Right ear side (section 3):

As you will see, the photos are sectioned already with light blue lines. So all you (or any other guy) have to do is simply making a counting (e.g. make tiny dots into every hole etc) of each and every extraction site/hole within every section: section 1 left ear side / section 2 occiput / section 3 right ear side.

[...]

@JJJJrS – are you (still) there?

I hope you stored your IM analysis on your pc, because fileden, as you know, is gone.
          IF you’re still interested about the ACCURATE regeneration rate and also about what exactly regenerated…

Analysis area shaved 1 year later:

…feel free to find it out!

Simply choose the other photo (Day-2 after 2nd HST) as comparison; in case you have any doubts (“Is it a 1-hair or 2-hair graft?”) about some regenerated extraction sites. If you still have any troubles with some extraction sites, please let me know! I have lots of other close-up photos from this area (Day-0 photos), to find accurate answers finally.

Anyways, thereafter we would have at least 2 very very well and detailed analyzed reports of at least 2 similar (Caucasian) HST cases (gc + IM …
          So, what's up guys?

Nobody interested anymore to debunk Dr. Coen Gho's HST technique??

Strange ...

Comment

• JJJJrS
            • Apr 2012

So, what's up guys?

Nobody interested anymore to debunk Dr. Coen Gho's HST technique??

Strange ...
            Don't have the time and patience for it anymore. Lost a lot of interest in the procedure too, I have to be honest.

If HASCI does a 50 graft test though, I'll analyze that. Anything that isn't manageable and conclusive really isn't worth the time.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by JJJJrS
              Don't have the time and patience for it anymore. Lost a lot of interest in the procedure too, I have to be honest.
              To be honest - after getting 2500 normal FUE grafts in Cyprus like you recently, I think I would lost the interest too ...lol

Comment

• JJJJrS
                • Apr 2012

To be honest - after getting 2500 normal FUE grafts in Cyprus like you recently, I think I would lost the interest too ...lol
                No, I can assure you I've never had a transplant in my life and don't intend to get one at all. Maybe if there's huge advances, like actual donor regeneration (not graft splitting), then I may consider it. But even then, I don't trust leaving my head in the hands of some hair transplant surgeon. Results are still too thin and unnatural in the recipient for me to get excited about hair transplants and I have no way of stopping the progression of hair loss. In general, I've stopped caring about hair loss as much as before.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by JJJJrS

No, I can assure you I've never had a transplant in my life and don't intend to get one at all.
                  Cool. That means you do not have a problem at all to post a brand new zoomable photo from your head and which shows why you're here at all. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...