Aderans

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • StinkySmurf
    • Dec 2012

Hey IM, thanks again for answering my questions yesterday. It was a long day, but that was the info I needed so thanks.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by StinkySmurf
      Hey IM, thanks again for answering my questions yesterday. It was a long day, but that was the info I needed so thanks.
      No problem - but actually it was YOU who seriously answered my questions concerning my own (hairloss)problem - here they are:

http://www.aderansresearch.com/presentation/ They are looking to launch their product in 2014 and are nearing the completion of their phase 2 trials, which will be completed by next year. And to top it off, have huge investment behind them. They have regrown terminal hair, why is nobody talking about them?

YOU helped me with your transcripts. English is NOT my first language. Therefore I had doubts whether I get the bullshit right Washenik is talking about in his presentation. In other words, I couldn't really believe what I hear - after 10 years "Aderans Research Institute"... I mean, ARI's new approach is like a déjà-vu of events 10 years ago.

Comment

• StinkySmurf
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by 534623
        No problem - but actually it was YOU who seriously answered my questions concerning my own (hairloss)problem - here they are:

http://www.aderansresearch.com/presentation/ They are looking to launch their product in 2014 and are nearing the completion of their phase 2 trials, which will be completed by next year. And to top it off, have huge investment behind them. They have regrown terminal hair, why is nobody talking about them?

YOU helped me with your transcripts. English is NOT my first language. Therefore I had doubts whether I get the bullshit right Washenik is talking about in his presentation. In other words, I couldn't really believe what I hear ...
        Yes, this is what I thought when you kept asking. Cheers mate

Comment

• StinkySmurf
          • Dec 2012

Therefore I had doubts whether I get the bullshit right Washenik is talking about in his presentation. In other words, I couldn't really believe what I hear - after 10 years "Aderans Research Institute"... I mean, ARI's new approach is like a déjà-vu of events 10 years ago.
          Ahh... I didn't realize that was actually your photo. I thought it was just a link until this very moment so yes, I can see how you are right on the fence with ARI. Honestly, if I was a NW6 or NW7 I would not have big hopes, at least not yet, but you might be right on the line if what you're saying is correct about the tonsure area.

I do think when I look at the ARI photos of the bald spot up close I see improvement in the tonsure area even though it's not as much although they themselves are basically saying the improvement gets worse towards the center.

I still think the jury is out on getting multiple rounds of injections and if that improves the tonsure area further for people with a higher Norwood level, and thats how they ended their presentation so...

Comment

• StinkySmurf
            • Dec 2012

Oh man! I thought you were the blonde guy!!! Thats so funny!

Comment

• Thinning87
              • Dec 2012

Important Update

Guys I know you're all waiting for my update so here it is: I went out to the bars for the first time tonight with an almost fully shaved head (I buzzed my hair for the first time very very short 4 days ago, got some positive feedback, but promised I would go out and try the new look at a club for you).

Well here is my update: I got way too drunk from the beginning so I wasn't able to really talk to any girls because I was so wasted. However I remember at the beginning some girls were looking with interest.

Do not fear, I am going out again tonight and I will update you with a new post tomorrow.

Comment

• Desmond84
                • Oct 2012

Thinning u r awesome brother!

Keep up the alpha male attitude I'm thinking about shaving my head to see how I look sometimes this year as well!

I admire ur courage and looking forward to reading ur updates!

Comment

• clarence
                  • Sep 2012

Sure, in theory YES - with multiple rounds of cell injections and such injections FOREVER. But even so (every 3 or 6 or 12 month cells injections into the balding areas), same as with Propecia:
                  once the time will come, when not even "postponing the inevitable" will work anymore (if Propecia worked at all for you), because mother nature will be simply stronger.
                  Mother nature may respond unfavorably to taming, but in the end I think it's just boils down to whether you rather like a combover or a castration. Our grandfathers would have been happy to know anything in between.

Comment

• UK_
                    • Feb 2011

Shaving ur head is pointless if you're under 6ft and skinny as phuck.

We need to create A.I super-intelligent sentient beings that can re-programme themselves at the speed of light, only then, with this access to God-like wisdom, can hair loss be cured. However, we may be informed by these Gods that the cure for hair loss lies within.

Comment

• NotDyingBald
                      • Jun 2011

Sometimes i think we should start to find a way to transform uns into mice, cause there´s a lot of hairloss cure for them!

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by NotDyingBald
                        Sometimes i think we should start to find a way to transform uns into mice, cause there´s a lot of hairloss cure for them!
                        pffffffft - can't you see in these forums how many completely different "cures" serve the same purpose; namely, hair growth in humans??

Should I make a looooooong list for you?

Just for example - the hot discussed 3 Histogen, Aderans, Replicel ...

All 3 inject completely different "stuff" and all 3 claim it can grow hair, "rejuvanate" hair and/or "re-programm" hair. Great!

So should I go on with TRX-2, RU, PGD-2 blockers, Bimatoprost, cow-licking, Ramatroban, peptides, cat piss etc etc etc etc etc.....

As you can see, TONS of cool hairloss cures for humans and all claim "it works great".

Comment

• BoSox
                          • Jun 2010

Do you guys think 2014 is still accurate for Aderans? If so, do you think they will be able to provide unlimited donor hair regardless of how many injections or follow ups?

I hope we'll have a good update this year.

Comment

• UK Boy
                            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Thinning87
                            Guys I know you're all waiting for my update so here it is: I went out to the bars for the first time tonight with an almost fully shaved head (I buzzed my hair for the first time very very short 4 days ago, got some positive feedback, but promised I would go out and try the new look at a club for you).

Well here is my update: I got way too drunk from the beginning so I wasn't able to really talk to any girls because I was so wasted. However I remember at the beginning some girls were looking with interest.

Do not fear, I am going out again tonight and I will update you with a new post tomorrow.
                            What scale of baldness are you though? If you're one of the guys on here that's like a Norwood 1, 1.5 or 2 then of course people are gonna think your hair still looks good even if shaved. If you're a Norwood 3 plus then shaving your head is gonna let everyone know you're balding and isn't neccessarily going to be so accepted.
                            Last edited by UK Boy; 02-05-2013, 12:51 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

• NotDyingBald
                              • Jun 2011

pffffffft - can't you see in these forums how many completely different "cures" serve the same purpose; namely, hair growth in humans??

Should I make a looooooong list for you?

Just for example - the hot discussed 3 Histogen, Aderans, Replicel ...

All 3 inject completely different "stuff" and all 3 claim it can grow hair, "rejuvanate" hair and/or "re-programm" hair. Great!

So should I go on with TRX-2, RU, PGD-2 blockers, Bimatoprost, cow-licking, Ramatroban, peptides, cat piss etc etc etc etc etc.....

As you can see, TONS of cool hairloss cures for humans and all claim "it works great".
                              Hey,I was just joking mate

I´m one of those who have more hope in all the treatments you´ve mentioned

Sorry if i didn´t made myself understood

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by NotDyingBald

I´m one of those who have more hope in all the treatments you´ve mentioned
                                cow-licking and cat piss included?

Comment

Working...