Aderans

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neversaynever
    • Dec 2011

I still have high hopes for Histogen though. Noone has a treatment like theirs, and in combination with aderans? Who knows.

Comment

• neversaynever
      • Dec 2011

If possible, we need to pester Spencer to interview this guy and take some of our questions.

Comment

• Jan 2012

your hair was "DHT resistant" before you started balding. Stop your BS. No one is interest in your combinations

Comment

• neversaynever
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by 2020
          your hair was "DHT resistant" before you started balding. Stop your BS. No one is interest in your combinations
          Well whatever the malfunction is, in theory the new cells should not have the same malfunction, unless the problem is in the environment.

You think you're gonna hurt my feelings with that attitude?

Comment

• Person
            • Jun 2012

Realistic aderans release date: May 2019

Comment

• neversaynever
              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Person
              id say 2017. Assuming they start phase 3 in early 2014.

Comment

• Desmond84
                • Oct 2012

Originally posted by 2020
                1. Your hairs were DHT resistant because a specific gene wasn't activated yet. This gene/s get activated in different ages in different ppl.

2. Androgen receptors have only been found on the dermal papillae (DP) cells of hair follicles. That's what Aderans is replacing, so yes it definitely is possible!

Originally posted by Person
                Could it really take 6 years to finish Phase III and get FDA approval?

Comment

• Desmond84
                  • Oct 2012

OK, I just did a bit of reading and found the following: The average time from completion of Phase 3 trials to FDA approval has dropped from 30 months (Late 80's) to 10-15 months (2005+).

So assuming Phase 3 takes around 2 years and FDA approval 1 year, we should have Aderans on the market by late 2016 to early 2017!

Here's the FDA link if you wanna read about it:

Comment

• Desmond84
                    • Oct 2012

Oh man I just can't believe we've gone from early 2014 to early 2017.

I can kind of undrestand why the old timers are so negative

Comment

• yeahyeahyeah
                      • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Desmond84
                      Oh man I just can't believe we've gone from early 2014 to early 2017.

I can kind of undrestand why the old timers are so negative
                      So whats our best bet - histogen?

Comment

• Desmond84
                        • Oct 2012

Yeah, looks like we have to get to Singapore in 2015 for Histogen and hopefully by 2017 we can get our follicles immunised against DHT with Aderans!

Comment

• Dazza
                          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Desmond84
                          Yeah, looks like we have to get to Singapore in 2015 for Histogen and hopefully by 2017 we can get our follicles immunised against DHT with Aderans!
                          always wanted to go to singapore..

two in one bonus

Comment

• Artista
                            • Apr 2010

Singapore is a wonderful place to visit.

Comment

• UK Boy
                              • Apr 2011

Originally posted by neversaynever
                              A few thoughts,

1. MODERATORS of this forum need to step in and control the discussion so that it stays on topic and refrains from abuse. It is VERY annoying when there is news like this and there is page after page after page of talk which has NOTHING to do with Aderans.

2. My personal view is that Aderans have knocked the socks of Histogen and Repicel. Their trial is huge and their photos show CLEAR re-growth. Something I cant really see in Histogens macro shots.

3. OK, so theyre not creating new follicles but this is a huge step forward. Between DHT, BDGF, TGFbeta1, PGE2, PGD2 and so much more, there is no way we will develop a therapy that fixes the signalling problem that makes us bald. Cell multiplication and bio-engineered hairs are the only real possible 'cure'. Aderans are achieving re-growth that is visible after just one injection. And they seem active in finding out just how many of those cells are working and how many are not. Its a big big plus. They have proven that cells can be multiplied to provide a visible change. How can that not be a huge step towards a cure?4. Are those hairs now DHT resistant? Is that signalling issue now resolved? Essentially those shrinking hairs have inducted these new cells. The next big step is for them to find out how many of the injected cells are actually being inducted and possibly subjecting transformed hair to some kind of "DHT test"?

5. Spencer needs to interview this guy. Id say as a top priority. If he, or a moderator is reading this, please oblige!

People might play down Aderans regrowth but I would pay £20k right now if it was available. Sorry to NW7s and NW6s but there are plenty of people around with plenty of hair left that they can save. Is their a video available of the questions that audience went on to ask him?
                              I agree about the re-growth, I don't get why people are saying these are poor results, there was definite cosmetic improvement with just one injection, I'm sure if the whole area was injected and with repeat treatments the improvement would be even better. Also the possibility of the treatment preventing any further hairloss is a huge thing for a lot of men. Those with less severe hairloss would basically have a cure, get Aderans treatment and then, safe in the knowledge that you'll not suffer any further hairloss, go and get a high density FUE hair transplant. I would def pay thousands if they could guarantee DHT resistence for all my remaining hair plus some regrowth on top of that.

Comment

• Artista
                                • Apr 2010

I have to agree with UK and Neversay' , I was impressed with the overall results shown thus far.

Comment

Working...