Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamesst11
    • Jun 2014

Bigentries,
    You can see these posts haunting him for the rest of his life? Dude! There are ACTUAL scumbags in the hair loss industry. Most of us know because at one point, in one respect or another, many of us have wasted money, been taken advantage of, or even disfigured by the monsters who rule this industry. Go target them!! Devon is explaining his potential product, from a formula, synthesized in an actual, reputable lab. THE REST of the bitter nonsense brought about in these threads are made up by the forum members themselves. Why no spend your energy targeting Bosley or something and let this little lab do their work. If it fails, no one is harmed.

Comment

• TheUltimatePoet
      • Jul 2011

I don't think it matters what anyone says.

All I see is a bunch of really angry people who finally have somewhere to vent out...

Comment

• Arashi
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by serenemoon
        Here you go, Arashi.
        Thanks. So we now have some actual proof of a baseline, that's something. But it will be very very hard to see progress this way, unless it's like 10x better than minox .. It's going to be interesting to see though what happens.

Comment

• FloydButterworth
          • May 2015

So, in the case that we don't see any effect, what date are people ok with as an endpoint and declaring it a failure? a couple of weeks? 2-3 months from now? or, like propecia do you think this needs 6-12 months?

Comment

• serenemoon
            • Jan 2014

Originally posted by FloydButterworth
            So, in the case that we don't see any effect, what date are people ok with as an endpoint and declaring it a failure? a couple of weeks? 2-3 months from now? or, like propecia do you think this needs 6-12 months?
            Good question. For me AT MOST 6 months. I will probably lose hope if I don't see anything by the 4 month mark though.

Comment

• bigentries
              • Dec 2011

Good question. For me AT MOST 6 months. I will probably lose hope if I don't see anything by the 4 month mark though.
              So, could we count with your ban in 6 months? You were the one that brought that again, what are the supporters willing to bet?

Comment

• serenemoon
                • Jan 2014

Originally posted by bigentries
                So, could we count with your ban in 6 months? You were the one that brought that again, what are the supporters willing to bet?
                Lmao. You guys were the ones offering on your own first. But sure man,go ahead with the ban.

Comment

• StayThick
                  • Oct 2012

Hey guys. Just had a Skype session with Devon @ Follicept. Couldn't be a nicer guy to be honest. I didn't drill him with questions, as I figured if we met there would be a time for that. We discussed me being a participant in the current trials. He's on board with it, but he needs approval from Dr. Hsu.

At this time, I am not a confirmed participant, but hopefully I will have an answer in the next week regarding this. We both agree it would be beneficial for me to participate considering the numerous skeptics on this board and the idea of having one of our own as a trial participant to personally track my progress. He and I see this as an opportunity to validate to forum members on here the potential of this treatment and what they are trying to do.

I'll keep everyone posted regarding my status on being a potential participant. They don't have much more room for participants, but hopefully Devon can make this happen so I can be the voice on this forum for this treatment and its effectiveness.

Comment

• FloydButterworth
                    • May 2015

I would say this is fair...

Comment

• nameless
                      • Feb 2013

[QUOTE=follicept;206948]He accepted it, saying he would pay to fly me out haha. No need to defend him- he is plenty capable. If I lose the bet, he gets to be right for the rest of his life and shame me for my efforts. Not a bad deal. QUOTE]

Not a bad deal? Huh? If you the bet he gets to be right for the rest of his life and shame you for his efforts and that is all he gets??? If he loses the bet then you get to be right and you get to shame him for the rest of his life PLUS you get a free trip somewhere. If you win you get everything he gets PLUS you also get a free trop and if you win you will be the one who will least need financial help to take a trip. In other words if you win you will become a filthy rich guy and you will get Swooping (a regular middle class guy) to pay for you to take a trip. LOL. You definitely got the better end of this deal/bet.

Comment

• TheUltimatePoet
                        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by StayThick
                        Hey guys. Just had a Skype session with Devon @ Follicept. Couldn't be a nicer guy to be honest. I didn't drill him with questions, as I figured if we met there would be a time for that. We discussed me being a participant in the current trials. He's on board with it, but he needs approval from Dr. Hsu.

At this time, I am not a confirmed participant, but hopefully I will have an answer in the next week regarding this. We both agree it would be beneficial for me to participate considering the numerous skeptics on this board and the idea of having one of our own as a trial participant to personally track my progress. He and I see this as an opportunity to validate to forum members on here the potential of this treatment and what they are trying to do.

I'll keep everyone posted regarding my status on being a potential participant. They don't have much more room for participants, but hopefully Devon can make this happen so I can be the voice on this forum for this treatment and its effectiveness.
                        Sounds good!

Btw. what is your current situation, if you don't mind me asking?

Comment

• StayThick
                          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by TheUltimatePoet
                          Sounds good!

Btw. what is your current situation, if you don't mind me asking?
                          I'm assuming you're referencing my current hairloss situation?

Comment

• TheUltimatePoet
                            • Jul 2011

No, your dating life. Are you single? Are you interested in dating a NW2 with a receding hairline? <3

Of course I mean your hairloss situation.

Comment

• follicept
                              • Feb 2015

No, your dating life. Are you single? Are you interested in dating a NW2 with a receding hairline? <3

+1 hahahaha

Comment

• StayThick
                                • Oct 2012

Easy there. One question at a time please. Let me see if I can tackle them all.

1. Not single. Dating a smokeshow of a girl.
                                2. No, not gay. Sorry bud.
                                3. Clear receding hairline. Corners going lighting quick. Diffuse hair thinning throughout top of my scalp. Crown is now starting to thin at a noticeable rate compared to rest of diffuse scalp. I have decent coverage as long as you don't have a bucket of water near by to dump on my head. No slick bald spots on scalp yet. 29 year old male. NW2 approaching NW2.5 quickly.

Good enough?

Comment

Working...