Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • losthair85
    • Oct 2013

Originally posted by Plan C
    If liquid minox is better than the foam, it's barely noticeable. The fact that foam a) doesn't irritate my skin and b) dries so much faster makes it definitely worth using.

Susan's formula is the first thing I've used that has managed to make vellus hairs at my temples grow in length. Whether or not they'll become terminal remains to be seen. On the other hand, the main reason I started using it was because I hoped applying finasteride topically would prevent more hairloss (wasn't aiming for regrowth), which I'm not sure it has.

I got her formula in lotion form. On the first day of using it, I applied far too much and, due to the tretinoin content, it made my skin raw and painful. 3 months on, however, and I can apply as much as I want without any irritation. As Jazz mentioned, your body adjusts.

Your insight has been very helpful Plan C.

Going to drop the liquid minox in favor of this product, and see what happens....thanks so much for answering my questions.

Comment

• Jazz1
      Inactive
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by LeonardoD
      How do you guys get it through customs? Tretinoi is an RX drug even in UK. Please explain - I am looking to purchase, but I doubt it will get through customs.
      Luck, last time I got hit by customs but this time I was ok .

Comment

• Jazz1
        Inactive
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by losthair85
        Hey Jazz

I lost a lot of ground when I quit all hair loss meds for about 1.5 years. So I am about NW 3/4.

Yeah, I am looking for regrowth. Susan's lotion sounds promising based on the synergistic ingredients as you mentioned. Thanks for the tips on the hydrocort, I will include it in the mixture. I think I will try the DMI/PG mixture and see what happens.

And yes, I was actually following your posts a lot recently, and noticed that you use the Regenepure shampoo, I am going to order that too.

If I can think of anymore questions, I will let u know......many thanks!
        Hey no worries any questions just hit me up il do my best to answer, as for this Vitamin C mixture lets see, you never know .

Comment

• Jazz1
          Inactive
          • Aug 2012

Originally posted by losthair85
          Your insight has been very helpful Plan C.

Going to drop the liquid minox in favor of this product, and see what happens....thanks so much for answering my questions.
          Wise choice .

Comment

• LeonardoD
            • Jun 2013

But what do they do then? Just seize the product and slap you? That's 150 dollars down the toilet man.

Comment

• Jazz1
              Inactive
              • Aug 2012

But what do they do then? Just seize the product and slap you? That's 150 dollars down the toilet man.
              No, last time it never got seized they checked the value and sent me a customs bill of £18 for 2 lotion bottles. This time i had 6 bottles and it arrived within 10 dad without any charge .

Comment

• LeonardoD
                • Jun 2013

Okay.

I got a reply from the authorities. They did a check on Susans website etc. and Sadly it's illegal in my country to import medications from other places than EU countries, if it medicin is of a pharmaceutical degree... ffs

Comment

• Jazz1
                  Inactive
                  • Aug 2012

Okay.

I got a reply from the authorities. They did a check on Susans website etc. and Sadly it's illegal in my country to import medications from other places than EU countries, if it medicin is of a pharmaceutical degree... ffs
                  Where you from?

Comment

• LeonardoD
                    • Jun 2013

Denmark... the most controlled country when it comes to medical products... even Saw Palmetto is banned here.

Comment

• Jazz1
                      Inactive
                      • Aug 2012

Denmark... the most controlled country when it comes to medical products... even Saw Palmetto is banned here.
                      Wow, man I feel for you sometimes I wish in the UK we had compounding pharmacists like US, seems like US has all the good perks!

Comment

• Jazz1
                        Inactive
                        • Aug 2012

Hey guys I'm just updating from an email Susan sent me;

When there are too many ingredients to fit on the label we put it under the directions (please read!).
                        Typically putting the Biotin in the RX minox topical as when there are too many ingredients the efficacy decreases as it is impossible to absorb so many in one formulation.

This is why they increased the dose on the Acetyl Glutathione with Biotin to 3% of each ingredient WITH Vitamin E as well.
                        The Vitamin C is 20% and should be alternated with the Acetyl Glutathione /Biotin/Vitamin E formula every night.
                        They now have their own shampoo/conditioner and Progesterone leave in formula as well.
                        Also the website link to their *hairloss page at http://www.maapgh.com/hair.html *where you can get all the information you need on their adjunct hair loss formulas.

Comment

• thebigB
                          • Jan 2015

I was wondering, since Dr. Klein's site is now taken over and back up and running if Susan is still the preferable source?

Comment

• doke
                            • Jun 2009

I was asked by the kline site to fill in a form which I did and never heard anymore that was before Christmas?

Comment

• johnnyboots
                              • Feb 2011

I'm sticking with Susan,I like her and believe she is honest .Not to say the promox group is not.She bailed us out when we were in need.

Comment

• Jazz1
                                Inactive
                                • Aug 2012

Originally posted by thebigB
                                I was wondering, since Dr. Klein's site is now taken over and back up and running if Susan is still the preferable source?
                                I'm going to Carry on as I have noticed a positive change, my vellus hairs around the temples are gaining length. Plus she has saved me from depression and hard times, so I owe her my business.

Comment

Working...