Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    • Oct 2011

HISTORY of gc83uk's former slick bald recipient area

Just for the record ...

Below: gc83uk BEFORE having any hair transplants at all...

Below: gc83uk's step-by-step hair-coverage and HST procedure at a glance...

Below: gc83uk AFTER having two small HST test-procedure with around 700 HST grafts per procedure...

Below: gc83uk 2 days after having his 3rd HST procedure (~1600 grafts)...

*FULL SIZE* http://postimg.org/image/qhwifvuzr/full/

Below: gc83uk 3 weeks AFTER having his 4th HST procedure...
    Originally posted by gc83uk
    Admittedly they have put about 700 in the front area which wasn't in the original 100cm2 area. I suppose a few hundred have been lost on the edges, because I asked them to increase the density on the edges to give the appearance of a more natural smooth result, hopefully you follow me there with that.

Also it's worth pointing out that in HST 4, they didn't put any grafts at all in the middle back area. They did the front area, near forelock, about 2 inches back from forelock, all the edges, the front (hairline area) and the also concentrated on the very top-back where there was virtually no hair.

*FULL SIZE* https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/sh...mhRnO1sTMGN5kw

So, what?
    Follow gc's photo documentation ...
  • Arashi
    • Aug 2012

Yup. About 65 cm2 area. ( http://postimg.org/image/qgu75of7b/ red line was measured by him to be 10 cm, it's curved, so blue 7 at best, so around 65 cm2). He has about 60 hairs/cm2. Which equals to about 1600-1800 FUE grafts. Donor looks quite depleted. What's your point ? Normal FUE result.

Comment

• didi
      • Nov 2011

If that's 10cm then this pic is correct

Comment

• Arashi
        • Aug 2012

Originally posted by didi
        http://s23.postimg.org/x1dvxsiyj/recipient2.jpg

If that's 10cm then this pic is correct
        Exactly !! that picture was correct in the first place.

But then, it's curved. So we'd have to correct for that. So might be about 20% more.

Comment

• gc83uk
          • Nov 2011

10cm? Don't you mean 11cm first of all?

Where are you getting 10cm from?

Everything is floored here until the basics are agreed.

Comment

• didi
            • Nov 2011

Yes, it is curved and that can only make results worse, it will add a few cms but it will make LESS hairs in each cm2.

You not gonna have more than 15-20 FUs per cm2.

Comment

• Oct 2011

Originally posted by Arashi

What's your point ?
              My point?
              My point and idea of this thread is - that after reading and seeing my start post, NO ONE OUT THERE cares anymore about the shit thereafter by always the same 2 "special posters".

Really ...

Comment

• gc83uk
                • Nov 2011

Yes, it is curved and that can only make results worse, it will add a few cms but it will make LESS hairs in each cm2.

You not gonna have more than 15-20 FUs per cm2.
                Who isn't? do you mean me? So why did I just count 50 on the photo I uploaded of a random 1cm2 area?

Comment

• didi
                  • Nov 2011

it doesn't add up gc...look at http://s23.postimg.org/x1dvxsiyj/recipient2.jpg

bald area is 10-11cm...arashi created 10 squares...simple as that

maybe in UK you didn't switch to metric, that square is more like inch 2

Comment

• Arashi
                    • Aug 2012

it doesn't add up gc...look at http://s23.postimg.org/x1dvxsiyj/recipient2.jpg

bald area is 10-11cm...arashi created 10 squares...simple as that

maybe in UK you didn't switch to metric, that square is more like inch 2
                    I think one part of the explanation is that the area in which Gaz counted, is WAY denser than the area in which I drew the squares. So that would point to less than 4000 hairs.

Comment

• gc83uk
                      • Nov 2011

I think one part of the explanation is that the area in which Gaz counted, is WAY denser than the area in which I drew the squares. So that would point to less than 4000 hairs.
                      Yes finally, because some of the area as I said fliipin hours ago only has had 1 pass. So it can't have more than 35 grafts per cm2.

The reason for this was because I asked to use some of the grafts in my hair line instead AND THEY WANTED TO THICKEN UP THE BORDERS MUCH MORE DENSER. So perhaps the borders are 100 grafts per cm2 and the middle is 35ish graft per cm2.

I'm exaggerating with 100cm, but seems like I have to at the moment!!!

Comment

• Arashi
                        • Aug 2012

Yes finally, because some of the area as I said fliipin hours ago only has had 1 pass. So it can't have more than 35 grafts per cm2.

The reason for this was because I asked to use some of the grafts in my hair line instead AND THEY WANTED TO THICKEN UP THE BORDERS MUCH MORE DENSER. So perhaps the borders are 100 grafts per cm2 and the middle is 35ish graft per cm2.

I'm exaggerating with 100cm, but seems like I have to at the moment!!!
                        So in conclusion, would you agree that a similar result could have been had with a 1800 FUE surgery ? (not minding the scars of course)

Comment

• gc83uk
                          • Nov 2011

So in conclusion, would you agree that a similar result could have been had with a 1800 FUE surgery ? (not minding the scars of course)
                          I don't know, I haven't even considered that. Because that's not what we're talking about. I can't even get you to agree on anything even when you question even the size of the square and show you the photo I don't see you retracting saying that you were wrong.

Even the area, you thought it was 200cm - 300cm at first then it's 60. Can you see how crazy this sounds.

How can I even think about if this represents 1800 fue grafts.

I take it you were surprised that there was so many hairs inside that white square? You sound like you want to be proven correct mate all the time. I personally don't give a shit, I'm just trying to relay hard facts with photos. Thats it. But you're making it hard.

Excuse any spelling mistakes above, I'm walking and talking at same time lol.

Comment

• Oct 2011

So it can't have more than 35 grafts per cm2.

The reason for this was because I asked to use some of the grafts in my hair line instead AND THEY WANTED TO THICKEN UP THE BORDERS MUCH MORE DENSER.
                            gc, wow ... your pic with the measuring tape...

... is pretty interesting!

I've just tried the same ...

Seems my head is even smaller than your head - COMPARE them!!

Comment

• Arashi
                              • Aug 2012

I don't know, I haven't even considered that. Because that's not what we're talking about. I can't even get you to agree on anything even when you question even the size of the square and show you the photo I don't see you retracting saying that you were wrong.

Even the area, you thought it was 200cm - 300cm at first then it's 60. Can you see how crazy this sounds.

How can I even think about if this represents 1800 fue grafts.

I take it you were surprised that there was so many hairs inside that white square? You sound like you want to be proven correct mate all the time. I personally don't give a shit, I'm just trying to relay hard facts with photos. Thats it. But you're making it hard.

Excuse any spelling mistakes above, I'm walking and talking at same time lol.
                              That 300 cm2 was just a wild guess, not based on actual numbers. I said it was a maximum, cause I didn't want a debate about that. I don't see how that relates to the rest of our debate.

Then you started showing us what 1 cm2 was. I don't doubt you're speaking the truth. I'm just saying, it's impossible to put 100 times that area onto your scalp and think you would just fill up the bald area. It's way way way bigger than that. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

Working...