Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pentarou
    • Apr 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
    Hopefully, once this dermaroller community trial comes to a close we'll all get positive results. After that, I'll make a 'Complete Dermaroller Guide' thread much like my RU58841 guide.
    That'll be awesome.

Comment

• Tracy C
      • Sep 2011

Neither. She doesn't fully comprehend MPB nor the hair growth cycle.
      I understand both a whole better than you do. Paying attention to me is not a requirement. Nor is paying attention to you. Sadly, some of these guys actually do pay attention to you - and that is a very sad thing indeed.

The dermaroller is still an interesting idea though.

Comment

• Tracy C
        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by the_dude78
        So you're saying that PrettyFly is a fraud, or he doesn't have true MPB?
        One or the other.

Comment

• hellouser
          • May 2012

Originally posted by Tracy C
          I understand both a whole better than you do. Paying attention to me is not a requirement. Nor is paying attention to you. Sadly, some of these guys actually do pay attention to you - and that is a very sad thing indeed.

The dermaroller is still an interesting idea though.
          Great contribution.

Now please leave.

Comment

• Tracy C
            • Sep 2011

Originally posted by baldnotbeautiful
            this forum was so great when tracy stopped posting here
            Cause you guys love to reject reality and anybody who threatens your fantacy with even the smallest dose of reality.

If you don't like what I write. Don't read it. Just move along and continue on with your fantasy.

Comment

• Tracy C
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Conpecia
              idiotic nonsense.
              I am rarely mistaken.

Comment

• Tracy C
                • Sep 2011

Great contribution.

Now please leave.
                Who do you think are you fool. Bite me.

Comment

• goldbondmafia
                  • Oct 2011

Anyone use the dermaroller with rogaine foam? Do you actually apply foam onto the roller or do you just use the roller on skin THEN apply the foam once the skin is broken?

I am awaiting mine in the mail and want to make sure I am doing it correctly

Comment

• chimera
                    • Aug 2012

C'mon guys, let's stay on topic

Originally posted by goldbondmafia
                    Anyone use the dermaroller with rogaine foam? Do you actually apply foam onto the roller or do you just use the roller on skin THEN apply the foam once the skin is broken?

This is like the fiftieth time this is repeated in this thread: you do not use minoxidil the day you use the dermaroller, as this is not about absorption, this is all about the reelease of growth factors

Comment

• Californication
                      • Mar 2013

What is the tactic on rolling and applying a topical AA? Don't apply it that day for the same reasons as minoxidil (with RU at least, theoretically CB should be harmless)?

Comment

• Tracy C
                        • Sep 2011

Originally posted by goldbondmafia
                        You use the roller once a week but do not use Minoxidil on the evening you use the roller. You use Minoxidil the rest of the week as normal.

It should not matter if you are using the liquid or the foam.

For what it's worth, I do think this is an interesting idea and I think I have figured out how to use the roller without getting my long hair tangled up in the roller, so I am going to give the dermaroller a try as well.

Comment

• hellouser
                          • May 2012

Originally posted by Californication
                          What is the tactic on rolling and applying a topical AA? Don't apply it that day for the same reasons as minoxidil (with RU at least, theoretically CB should be harmless)?
                          RU will probably go badly systemic with such easy penetration. I wouldn't use it. CB goes benign once in the bloodstream so it should be safe.

Comment

• goldbondmafia
                            • Oct 2011

You use the roller once a week but do not use Minoxidil on the evening you use the roller. You use Minoxidil the rest of the week as normal.

For what it's worth, I do think this is an interesting idea and I think I have figured out how to use the roller without getting my long hair tangled up in the roller, so I am going to give the dermaroller a try as well.
                            I see so rogaine foam 2x per day then Sunday only use the foam in the morning, dermaroller at night then Monday morning back to the normal routine of 2x day?

Comment

• HARIRI
                              • Nov 2012

Thanks for the advice Tracy but may I know why we should not use Minoxidil after the dermaroller weekly session?

2nd question for how many minutes we should use the dermaroller if used once a week? some said 10 minutes, whats your thought about that?

Comment

• john2399
                                • Jan 2012

Originally posted by HARIRI
                                Thanks for the advice Tracy but may I know why we should not use Minoxidil after the dermaroller weekly session?

2nd question for how many minutes we should use the dermaroller if used once a week? some said 10 minutes, whats your thought about that?
                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...