Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HARIRI
    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by DesperateOne
    I tried it on my face with a 1.5mm and it's impossible. It hurts so ****ign much, that guy in the video is taking it like a man. It is kinda retarded because all the studies to induce collagen say that you only need a .5mm a 1mm at most.

That looks painful as hell, anyways, I tried it on my stretch marks the other day with a 1.5mm and I have been sore ever since. I did notice that the color got better, so I guess the pain was worth it.
    There is NO F***ING way that I will dare to use it on my face, screw wrinkles. Id rather inject Botox than that. I can tolerate the pain with my thick scalp but never with my fine facial skin. Women can do the impossible to reach high beauty levels. You cant believe how many invasive plastic surgeries Korean girls do these days even if takes forever

Comment

• rdawg
      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by hellouser

I'm still curious as to what this could be like if we go our hands on FGF-9 and injected ourself with it using a diabetic needle AFTER the wounding.
      We really need to know how safe that is. You dont want to inject something and then find out it can cause side effects that could get extreme.

Comment

• HARIRI
        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by rdawg
        We really need to know how safe that is. You dont want to inject something and then find out it can cause side effects that could get extreme.
        I would never apply any topical if its NOT FDA approved because if anything goes wrong with me, nobody would ever care. Cant really play with chemicals, when RU or CB become official and sold at local pharmacies that's the time I would get them. That is what Spencer Kobren keeps saying in every Bald Truth show. Just a thought to share.

Comment

• baldybald
          • Jul 2012

When u make holes on your head and apply minox means it will go in to your blood, and that is not safe, trust me this is useless

Comment

• walrus
            • Feb 2012

Originally posted by baldybald
            trust me this is useless
            Is that your opinion or do you have any evidence?

Comment

• chimera
              • Aug 2012

When u make holes on your head and apply minox means it will go in to your blood, and that is not safe, trust me this is useless
              What do you think about the study? I do have my doubts...

Comment

• Tracy C
                • Sep 2011

Originally posted by HARIRI
                This is an interesting video about Microneedles and Minoxidil on You Tube:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gecBiXSogxc
                The person in this video clearly does not have MPB.

One important question that comes to mind is how does a person with long hair use a dermaroller without getting her hair tangled up in the dermaroller?

Comment

• Borealis
                  • Mar 2013

Does rolling every 6 days instead of 7 make a difference?

Comment

• hellouser
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by Tracy C
                    The person in this video clearly does not have MPB.

One important question that comes to mind is how does a person with long hair use a dermaroller without getting her hair tangled up in the dermaroller?
                    He was a Norwood 4 before.

Comment

• hellouser
                      • May 2012

Originally posted by Borealis
                      Does rolling every 6 days instead of 7 make a difference?
                      Probably not, everyone's anatomy is different though, some will wound and heal faster than others. I'm dermarolling every 6 day myself.

Comment

• Pentarou
                        • Apr 2013

Originally posted by chimera
                        What do you think about the study? I do have my doubts...
                        I'd be far less... Sceptical... if there were other studies with broadly the same or similar results, TBH.

I think we as a community need to put together beginners' guide to DIY derma rolling, incidentally. One as conservative and unrisky as possible.

Comment

• john2399
                          • Jan 2012

The person in that video def has toppic in.

Comment

• GreyGhost1864
                            • Jul 2013

Guys quit beating a dead horse. In 12 weeks we will all know if this is a good thing. Cost me 20 bucks and some pain. I can feel new stubble in the crown. I think in a couple of weeks my pics will show change. Just do it!
                            Ghost

Comment

• Borealis
                              • Mar 2013

For those who remember me moaning about incredible itching afterwards, I mentioned I thought it may be because I wasn't properly cleaning my dermaroller. Well I cleaned it with antiseptic earlier today and after using it the itching is nowhere near as bad.

Comment

• greatjob!
                                • Aug 2011

Can everyone please read the study and/or this entire thread before making misinformed comments like this one. Myself and other posters have repeated this a million times already, read the study!!

This in not about absorption it's about wounding, activating growth pathways, and hopefully reactivating dormant stem cells. I repeat this is not about minoxidil absorption, that is why you don't use minox on the day you microneddle!!!!!!!

For f*ck sake this forum is like screaming at a wall, a very very retarded wall.

Comment

Working...